Author Topic: 幻想人形演舞 (Gensou Ningyou Enbu)  (Read 5399 times)

SeasideCharizard

• Mysterious Flying Donation Box
幻想人形演舞 (Gensou Ningyou Enbu)
« on: April 26, 2014, 07:30:14 PM »
Surprisingly, I don't see a topic for this yet, unless I'm missing something. But if I'm not...

幻想人形演舞 (Gensō Ningyō Enbu, "Fantasy Puppet Dance Performance") was recently unveiled, an RPG coming from the FocasLens circle.

To explain it very shortly, this thing can be compared to Touhoumon's Gen II, though it's more than that. Rather than any kind of sequel, it's much more of a spiritual successor.
ROM hacks not included. Story is.

The graphics are by Hemogurobin A1C, and music by Shion (a-TTTempo), these two having also been the ones behind the content of the FireRed hack, Touhou Ningyougeki. Or Touhou Puppet Play. Or, you know, just "Touhoumon".

As far as I can see, a lot of things have been overhauled, though the game is still very much based on Pok?mon.
However, at this time, not much is known about the game aside from the information on the site and the Twitter.

The demo is set to be available at this year's Summer Comiket. The full game will be released at the following Winter Comiket, and will cost 2000 yen.

The game's site is here.
The Twitter can be found @gn_gekidan.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Re: 幻想人形演舞 (Gensou Ningyou Enbu)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 07:36:35 PM »
A version of this I wouldn't be morally opposed to playing?  I might need to keep an eye out for this...

Spoiler:
after I eventually beat Touhou Labyrinth 1 and maybe find a copy of Genius of Sappheiros, that is
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!