Author Topic: Memories of Phantasm - Fantasy Kaleidoscope Theories on Episode Order  (Read 1981 times)

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
Because I'm somewhat insane. (Maybe.)

Alright, I'm assuming that some of you have watched both episodes of the fanime "Memories of Phantasm - Fantasy Kaleidoscope."

I'm just going to focus on the episode order and opening hints.

The opening for Episode 1 depicts the plot (somewhat) of EoSD. The main plot depicts PCB.

The opening for Episode 2 depicts SA, with the main plot being EoSD, but with a cliffhanger.

With those, I'm assuming that:
  • Episode 3 will continue with Episode 2.
  • Episode 4 will be Subterranean Animism.
  • The PV after SA's PV will be the 5th episode.

But the order isn't exact. I need to see at least 3 episodes in order to make out a pattern. And there's only 2 episodes out.

Back to waiting 2 years!
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Kosachi

• Te-Te-Te-Te-Tenko
  • Hinanai Tenko~
Not necessarily. Don't forget that the openings were made as stand alone entity's and the episodes made later. We already have the third and fourth openings. Now that they introduced a two-parter for the second episode, it either A: means that the openings don't at all predict the following episode as the third opening will be PoFV based; yet still staying in EoSD. B: If what you're speculating turns out to be true, than we could expect a new opening for EoSD part 2.

Good thinking either way!   
I finally got ahead!

Imosa

• Any sufficiently advanced technology
  • is indistinguishable from magic
I'm not sure if the opening is actually happen but as of now, there doesn't seem to be an issue.

@Kosachi: I'm not sure we can even be sure that the other PVs that are no released will be the openings of future episodes.

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
Anyone there that likes my conspiracy theories?

*unneeded bump as it's on the 1st page and is in a low-activity forum*
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear