Author Topic: And behind door number 1,790 we have...(jq1790 poem and other stuff topic)  (Read 2423 times)

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Well, I had an idea for a poem, so I decided I might as well put the beginning here.  It's actually meant as a song(To the tune of Necrofantasia), but given the fact that I don't have the right voice for it, I won't be singing it.  (I'd prefer a girl to sing it, personally, or someone with an effeminate voice, haha.  I'll wait til it's fully done before worrying about silly things like that though.

*note:  This topic will also be for more than just this, naturally.  Making a topic just for a single poem/song/thing would be kinda silly, no?

*note, again:  This has no title, though something obvious like "Phantasm" has come to mind as a possibility.  Title ideas would be appreciated!  =)  Anyway, enough useless babbling.  Time for the OTHER babbling!

-
Living on the border
Of life and death
Only a few can survive this harsh place
-
For love of Genso
'kyo you'll find nobody greater than this one
The mighty youkai Yakumo
-
Great protector along with
Hakurei, defending Gensokyo
from all threats that she faces
-
This is the role that she plays
In this real'ty
Nobody can, save those two
-
(fin)

It's only meant to cover the first part of the song, right before the buildup towards the main portoin of the song.  Anyway, what do you all think?  (And am I stating things that're untrue?  I know that others help with the incidents obviously, but in the end, when a dire threat should come to Gensokyo, who are the ones who are most likely to be able to stop it if it's not bound by the Spell Card Rules?  The song [Maze] comes to mind.  (It actually uses those funny Japanese half-brackets, but I don't know how to type those.))
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!