Author Topic: Flight Rising: A Draconic Paradise, or So One Would Like To Think  (Read 1424 times)

Subnormal Halfspy

• Post-College Lass

(This is a discussion thread about Flight Rising. Please keep any talk about inappropriate topics at bay, I don't want any fight to break out! All depicted images in this post are property of Stormlight Workshop.)

So what is this game if you might ask? Flight Rising is a petsite game by Stormlight Workshop where the theme is revolved around dragons (Mostly).

The game in a nutshell: You start by picking an elemental flight (There are eleven flights: Earth, Fire, Water, Wind, Light, Shadow, Lightning, Ice, Nature, Plague and Arcane), create a custom progenitor and receive a random one, then start managing your dragon lair from that point on and play some minigames via the Fairgrounds, or even have your dragons participate in battles and earn sweet loot, we have a thing called the Coliseum. You may also engage in social activities such as posting in its forum board. It would be too long if I have to explain everything from head to toe.

The current registration system is restricted due to server limitations. The game has certain dates where a new player registration is hosted within a time limit, usually lasting a day, some registration dates have had extensions in the past. That, I will post about it if there is an official announcement about it in the future.

Now that's covered, talk about your dragon lair, favorite dragon breeds or fellow players, helpful tutorials, anything! Remember to keep it clean. If you need me there my username is Ialda (#63591).
Discord: (Please PM me for my user ID!)

Current avatar by yours truly!

8lue Wizard

• Cobalt Magician
  • (Apparently)
Re: Flight Rising: A Draconic Paradise, or So One Would Like To Think
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2015, 06:54:56 AM »
Bumping to say there's a registration window opening in about 24 hours: click for details.

I'm waffling between Fire and Nature flights, but definitely taking a Mirror starter.