Author Topic: 東方蟒酒宴 ~Age of Ethanols~ Translation Help?  (Read 1917 times)

Pandaology

• Does Laziness counts as a form of Writer's block?
東方蟒酒宴 ~Age of Ethanols~ Translation Help?
« on: November 19, 2012, 05:26:07 AM »
I just started playing around in this game, and found that I actually enjoyed playing it a lot. Its basically an RTS based on the Age of Empires and games like that, which is kind of cool.
Sadly, however, I have found a Translation, and while its easily playable in Japanese, I don't know what the Upgrades do or the differences between the unit types. I've been able to make do with out this, but when playing as the moon team, Kaguya strength is in her ability, which really bit.
Basically I'm wondering if anyone knows what the Upgrades do and the differences in Units. Thanks to anyone who can help me with this, I can never figure out who will win in a fight right now.

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
Re: 東方蟒酒宴 ~Age of Ethanols~ Translation Help?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 05:37:04 AM »
http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Age_of_Ethanols

Should explain what everything does, but I gathered the information through my own trial and error and the information also hasn't been updated for recent patches (I stopped updating the wiki when the game stopped working on English locales), so there will probably be a few inaccuracies.

Pandaology

• Does Laziness counts as a form of Writer's block?
Re: 東方蟒酒宴 ~Age of Ethanols~ Translation Help?
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 06:07:05 AM »
Hmm.... Probably should have just look for info myself. Curse my one track mind, I was only think of translating it. Sigh~
Thanks a lot though, its really nice when I actually understand what going on, rather than thinking I do.