Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 16F  (Read 189163 times)

Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 16F
« Reply #840 on: August 28, 2017, 06:41:37 AM »
I am completely at a loss as to what to do to proceed in the plus disk portion of the game. Currently, I am at floor 25 and BF7, stonewalled by both blockades, I have cleared Grandragon and In Laquetti (Even though I'm like 50 levels before par for him, it was a nightmare but I had no idea what else to do.) I have 36 dark pieces and I am positive every floor I have access to is fully mapped. I also have 55 characters which I think is everyone aside for the character who joins on F26. Does anyone know what the requirements for the rocks on F25 and BF7 roughly translate to so I have a better idea of what I'm supposed to do?

« Reply #841 on: August 28, 2017, 05:26:25 PM »
Have you defeated
Spoiler:
Yamata no Orochi's five elemental heads
? The requirement for clearing each of the rocks is to defeat one of them. You can access one of them without clearing any of 25f's rocks, the only block is the colored switches. Once you've defeated one, it will allow you to clear a rock that blocks the path to the next one, which repeats until you've defeated all of them. The path to access each of them involves traveling through a part of 26f and then traveling back to 25f. Once you've defeated them all, you can clear the rock at the beginning of 25f and reach the 26f stairs that will take you to the path of the last boss. The last character to recruit is acquired after defeating the last boss and going to save.

« Reply #842 on: August 28, 2017, 07:43:03 PM »
Random note from TL1... I was about to lose faith in there being one, but apparently there is a cap on the exp required to level up for each character - it varies from char to char but it happens at around lvl 2900 for each of them (For Reimu it's 90 million XP, for Minoriko it's 85 million, so I think it's prolly equal to base XP * 1 million). It should make grinding for the remaining 60 or so WINNER fights required to hit 255 slightly easier.

Knight

• Reti or not, here I come!
  • WE WILL WE WILL FORK YOU!
« Reply #843 on: August 28, 2017, 09:46:52 PM »
How much bonus damage does Warrior's/ Sorcerer's Enhanced Normal Attack give?

« Reply #844 on: August 28, 2017, 11:11:15 PM »
30% (1.3x). It's mentioned in the Passive Skill Info dump on the first page, you might be able to find some other useful things there too if you haven't checked it already. The damage multiplier is applied at the end, so it makes it go from 100% ATK - 50% T.DEF to 130% ATK - 65% T.DEF (or MAG and T.MND for magic), as opposed to being 130% - 50%.

Knight

• Reti or not, here I come!
  • WE WILL WE WILL FORK YOU!
« Reply #845 on: August 28, 2017, 11:29:56 PM »
Do you mean this?
textuploader.com/6s2t

« Reply #846 on: August 29, 2017, 12:44:01 AM »
Yeah, that thing.

Enhanced Normal Attack
   The ATK or MAG stat of the user will be increased by 30% for the sake of the
   damage calculation (depending on which stat is used by the attack).

It doesn't pierce defense any better (so if you were hitting 0, you'd still hit 0 with it), but it does 30% more damage at the end, like most other damage multipliers. 100 becomes 130, 200 becomes 260, etc.

« Reply #847 on: August 29, 2017, 02:48:11 PM »
Have you defeated
Spoiler:
Yamata no Orochi's five elemental heads
? The requirement for clearing each of the rocks is to defeat one of them. You can access one of them without clearing any of 25f's rocks, the only block is the colored switches. Once you've defeated one, it will allow you to clear a rock that blocks the path to the next one, which repeats until you've defeated all of them. The path to access each of them involves traveling through a part of 26f and then traveling back to 25f. Once you've defeated them all, you can clear the rock at the beginning of 25f and reach the 26f stairs that will take you to the path of the last boss. The last character to recruit is acquired after defeating the last boss and going to save.
Not only did this help, but I found out the unrelated problem I was having with BF7. If I swapped back to the non-translated game the rock worked just fine, which gave me enough time to hit the waypoint and go back, I think I remember having a problem with that in the vanilla game when I first played a long time ago. Thank you!

Now I just need to find a good way to level up, the BF8 area doesn't seem to like my Appraiser Yuyuko's instant death spam for extra exp.  :ohdear:

« Reply #848 on: September 01, 2017, 12:03:37 PM »
On my current run of Plus Disk (My third overall), I used my first Awakening item on Komachi and I'm very impressed with how good Avici is coming from her now. She only has 7.4 MAG growth (She only has MAG boost, no gems or anything yet) and does about 66% of my MAG Satori's copied Avici damage. For a bit more specifics my Komachi has 75k ATK/21k MAG and Satori has 77k MAG.

I also took some time to test out Youmu's Awakening and it's very strong, even without enough points for the Yuyuko synergy or to even max out a spellcard. It's pretty difficult to get her to get killed from an attack with the items I have on her right now (And it'd be extremely difficult to use her in randoms at all if she was super squishy), but the damage she puts out at 1HP without having to concentrate over and over is staggering. It proves for quite the nice synergy with Yukari's Spiriting Away, though it's definitely very tricky to line it up properly.

« Reply #849 on: September 01, 2017, 10:04:53 PM »
That sounds pretty promising for Youmu, how much damage are you outputting with her exactly? It seems like it'd be easy to take advantage of for the later Infinite Corridor bosses, since they tend to have ridiculous damage output and would surely drop Youmu to 1 HP.

--

Reporting on my current progress, I'm on Infinite Corridor 100f, trying to figure out how to withstand Serpent of Chaos' "Disintegrating Breath" without losing any characters (I also need to level grind a bit, Iku 515 presently, planning on Iku 540 for the proper fight). I decided to skip the really strong equipment like Regalia and Medicine of Life up until now (besides the guaranteed Scourge/Long Sword "Ringil" from the 30/60f bosses), but offensively speaking, the game feels somewhat broken when optimizing damage output. Case in point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIF9O-8pdLo (skip to 1:28). Almost a one-shot on Abyss Kogasa (she has 29m HP), and that's with a setup for status immunity (with a full offensive setup Tenshi can easily one-shot Abyss Kogasa). That's the most extreme example, but the bosses have generally gone down fairly quickly, even the enhanced final boss.

I've been messing around a lot with Akyuu, she's probably one of my favorite characters post-Awakening. Her resurrection skill, combined with how frail Plus Disk bosses are, is reliable enough that going max SPD for level ups is pretty usable, and she can still usually withstand at least one attack with a bulky equipment setup. Her Awakening spell card has 6000 delay and not 4000 like the EN wiki says (it's also 10 MP and not 11 MP, that's pretty minor though) and is also apparently bugged to apply a 1-hit invincibility effect to the leftmost slot of the frontline. The 50% Boost is enormous, especially when using two attackers. She doesn't have much else useful to do besides switch when Murakumo's Blessing is in use by Iku or Tenshi, but when it's not, she has more than enough MP to spare to repeatedly use World Shaking Military Rule (with the MP drain skill and Phenomenal Force of Will, she restores 7 MP per turn, presently she has 86 MP at level 524 with max MP Orbs/Gems and MP Boost), so I have her alternate between her Awakening spell card and WSMR.

I've also confirmed that Akyuu and Satori stack with their weakness damage boosting skills. The requirement to qualify as a weakness is an affinity of 80 or lower (red numbers), so for any boss that has an affinity like that, Satori provides more of a damage boost than racial bonuses (24% vs 20%). So far, only Abyss Marisa doesn't have a weakness like that (though a few other bosses have no weaknesses at all). Satori has also demonstrated herself to be fairly tanky and can actually withstand Serpent of Chaos' Disintegrating Breath with a typical tank setup (max HP in levels, First Aid Kit, 3x Long Sword "Gurenjihime", level 480, 525 library level) and no defensive buffs on her or offensive debuffs on SoC (she has about 530K HP like this and took 500K damage).

Sanae's (and Reimu's by extension) Super Youkai Buster appears to be a 20% damage increase as far as I can tell. This makes for a 40% (or 44% if it's 1.2 * 1.2, I believe this is actually how it works) damage increase against Youkai. This plus Power of the Living God for 30% more SPI damage makes her pretty good for increasing damage. Stacking the two together is an 82-87% damage boost all by herself, with the ability to buff stats with Miracle Fruit. Her MP restoring skill is also really solid, been able to grind almost indefinitely without much thought about MP management once characters start getting down to about half MP.

Best as I can tell, Murakumo's Blessing's skill Three Swords of Divine Era, the one that drains the user's spell card costs from the whole frontline and boosts damage by 16% for each, works as a separate multiplier for each one and doesn't add them together (1.16 * 1.16 * 1.16, in other words), for a 56% damage increase. Damage variance wasn't adding up for 48% when I was testing it, I was getting higher numbers than should've been possible. This was using Start of Heavenly Demise though (Iku with a -50% MND target so MND was a non-factor), which doesn't have a 100% confirmed spell card formula, so that might be the source of the discrepancy. It's a pretty ridiculous subclass either way, the damage output is enormous, and Start of Heavenly Demise is one of the strongest SPI attacks in the game.

For Tenshi and Iku...Tenshi's Awakening hasn't been as strong as I thought it would be, as Courageous Sword isn't worth specifically buffing her DEF/MND and bosses go down too quickly for Keystones of Spirit to accumulate to high numbers (usually, anyway). The higher HP from Seven Celestial Peaches is appreciated though. The biggest advantage she has is the variety of subclass spells available that scale off of ATK. In particular, Explosive Flame Sword, Puncturing Thrust, and Assassination Sword are all very strong subclass spells (Puncturing Thrust moreso due to its low delay for its damage than big numbers per hit), though of course personal spell cards are way stronger. The basic attack backed by Warrior seems to be superior to Shield Bash in terms of damage output (accounting for delay), while Samidare Slash is...kinda mediocre for a dedicated CLD spell card (and is stuck with an ACC penalty to boot). I haven't been able to afford enough SP to spare for Magic Counter+ on Iku to really try it out, but the damage boost from Orb of the Five Clawed Dragon is rather good. Accounting for leveling rates, Iku has one of the best MAG stats in the game post-Awakening (pretty much everyone with a better MAG stat levels a lot slower than her). Start of Heavenly Demise is superior in terms of damage to Iku's personal spell cards and allows her to deal SPI damage that competes with Tenshi's. Iku's Sorcerer backed basic attack is also capable of dealing out a large amount of damage with minimal delay, and only applying 10% of the enemy's MND in the formula makes it very reliable. Unfortunately, her MAG subclass spell options are rather poor outside of Start of Heavenly Demise, as Iku's WND/MYS options are better than Sorcerer's spell cards, Archmage's Southern Cross and Execution are too weak for their MP costs, and the rest are utility spells that don't do very good damage. This leaves Tenshi as the only attacker between the two for an enemy not weak to WND/MYS/SPI, and CLD/PHY seem lacking. Gotta try them out, but I'm thinking I might use a different character for those elements (Sanae for CLD and Momiji for PHY maybe).

Think about's about everything to mention so far. Probably gonna stop after Serpent of Chaos and wait for the next update.

« Reply #850 on: September 01, 2017, 10:58:02 PM »
That sounds pretty promising for Youmu, how much damage are you outputting with her exactly? It seems like it'd be easy to take advantage of for the later Infinite Corridor bosses, since they tend to have ridiculous damage output and would surely drop Youmu to 1 HP.

I don't have any bosses to test it against as of yet unfortunately (The earliest I can foresee being able to test it on a boss that's a good choice for it is Shadow Satori and Koishi, but that's quite a bit away, I'm on the 23F/24F section right now), but the non-weakness hitting damage against various random encounters is quite good and I can't see the damage on bosses being much worse. With 130k ATK before +96%ish ATK buff, Level 1 God's Slash of Karma Wind, and her corridor skills maxed out (The Yuyuko synergy is only at rank 1 actually so it's 5% ATK boost there), as well as being at 1HP and having Desperation and a Strategist out for 10% more damage, she hits around 2m damage. Considering that that's Level 1 GSoKW, and she didn't have an Herbalist boost, wasn't hitting weakness and had no other possible boosts, *and* it can be used several attacks in a row, I think that's pretty great. Also, as a side note, even at full HP Youmu gets a 10% buff from Asura's Wrath (Whatever the skill name is).

As I was testing this, she got killed through Swordmaster's Spirit three times. That's pretty unlucky.

I know my explanation of stuff is bad so I apologize in advance for it.

« Reply #851 on: September 02, 2017, 12:55:59 AM »
Asura's Blood is a free 10% damage buff? That's pretty cool actually, so you can still use it even with a bulky attacker setup. It sounds like it scales quite nicely then, guessing 50% HP is a 60% damage buff and etc. Based on the description of Swordmaster's Spirit, Youmu will keep it unless she either attacks with full HP or takes fatal damage. Is that how it works? If so, that seems fairly reliable, you can just keep attacking with her below max HP and she'll survive whatever hits her. Well, 99% of the time, anyway.

So with 130K ATK, a +96% (Meikyo Shisui?) ATK buff, 5% more ATK with team Hakugyoukurou, and 25% more ATK with Desperation, that's 334K ATK I believe (or maybe it's additive and it's actually 293K ATK), with Asura's Blood and Strategist buff providing a multiplier of 2.1 * 1.1 for a 131% damage increase for 2m damage. With God's Slash of Karma Wind maxed out, that's a 40% damage increase, and Herb of Awakening would be 36%, so those two things would boost the 2m damage to 3.8m, almost doubling it. Youmu can do 20% more damage to Ghosts (4.5m), then there's weakness, Divine Falchion, and potential other damage boosters from other party members. That's some pretty good damage potential for that level. For bosses, you can probably use Murakumo's Blessing and the MP restoring drain skill to allow Youmu to spam her spell cards without worrying about MP costs much. That seems like a pretty strong setup provided you can allow her to survive.

« Reply #852 on: September 02, 2017, 01:14:53 AM »
If so, that seems fairly reliable, you can just keep attacking with her below max HP and she'll survive whatever hits her. Well, 99% of the time, anyway.
For bosses, you can probably use Murakumo's Blessing and the MP restoring drain skill to allow Youmu to spam her spell cards without worrying about MP costs much. That seems like a pretty strong setup provided you can allow her to survive.

It definitely never came up in my brain to not exclusively utilize Youmu at 1HP and rather to just use the endure as insurance while she goes to town with pretty decent buffs. It seems like that'd work out pretty nicely actually. I also never thought about Murakumo for the MP gain, that's also very good. It'll be a while before I can utilize all this, though -- I'm only level 244 right now exploring B7F. I wonder if I should learn Regeneration or not. Probably not.

Thank you very much.

« Reply #853 on: September 02, 2017, 04:12:08 AM »

It definitely never came up in my brain to not exclusively utilize Youmu at 1HP and rather to just use the endure as insurance while she goes to town with pretty decent buffs. It seems like that'd work out pretty nicely actually. I also never thought about Murakumo for the MP gain, that's also very good. It'll be a while before I can utilize all this, though -- I'm only level 244 right now exploring B7F. I wonder if I should learn Regeneration or not. Probably not.

Thank you very much.

Maybe you could also use Akyuu to give Youmu temporary invicibility at low HP, so that she can basically permanently keep the damage boost as long as Akyuu can keep refreshing the invincibility buff. On the other hand, for a more durable build, Renko can be used to make sure Youmu is never at full HP; Ame no Murakumo's Blessing actually sounds like a pretty good subclass for Youmu since it gives her a very good offensive spellcard in Ame no Murakumo Slash which costs exactly as much as she will drain with Ninigi's Taitou to permanently keep the Meikyo Shisui buff, you could also partner her up with Sanae, both to neuter the MP drain and to increase her SPI damage even more.

« Reply #854 on: September 02, 2017, 05:28:02 AM »
Maybe you could also use Akyuu to give Youmu temporary invicibility at low HP, so that she can basically permanently keep the damage boost as long as Akyuu can keep refreshing the invincibility buff. On the other hand, for a more durable build, Renko can be used to make sure Youmu is never at full HP; Ame no Murakumo's Blessing actually sounds like a pretty good subclass for Youmu since it gives her a very good offensive spellcard in Ame no Murakumo Slash which costs exactly as much as she will drain with Ninigi's Taitou to permanently keep the Meikyo Shisui buff, you could also partner her up with Sanae, both to neuter the MP drain and to increase her SPI damage even more.

Unfortunately I have a fixed party for this run, it wasn't really set up specifically to make the absolute most of Youmu. http://puu.sh/xpvs9/f397183bd0.jpg
I did use Sanae until I got Koishi though.

I'll definitely keep Akyuu in mind if I ever want to min-max Youmu -- I was already very interested in using Akyuu in a run someday, it's just that tank/support characters are so hard to pick between and using them in some situations is very hard to get used to.

Ame-no-Murakumo's Blessing is definitely going to be my Youmu's subclass when I get it, now -- it fixes a lot of her issues and the SPI attack, while it isn't necessary in my team, is nice to have. It might be good enough to use over God's Slash of Karma Wind on enemies she can't hit weakness on, but I'll have to find that out. The only other character on my team that can *really* take advantage of the subclass is Koishi, I think, to get out an extremely high amount of Start of Heavenly Demises.

« Reply #855 on: September 02, 2017, 06:33:48 AM »
Murakumo Slash is really strong, about 5.5% weaker than Sword of Hisou is (but with 6000 delay instead of 5400). This is just an estimate based on the spell card formula, but I think level 9 God's Slash of Karma Wind should do about 10% more damage than Murakumo Slash (level 9 GSoKW is a 322% ATK - 126% T.DEF formula, level 5 Murakumo Slash is 285% ATK - 102% T.DEF, roughly 11% more damage). With Youmu at 1 HP you could probably get better damage with it than you could using Start of Heavenly Demise with Koishi. Should be able to get some impressive results out of it.

« Reply #856 on: September 03, 2017, 02:34:53 AM »
Meikyo Shisui does not work with Ninigi's Taitou unfortunately. I'm assuming the MP regeneration check comes after the Meikyo Shisui check. The MP regen is still incredibly good for Youmu though, it's just unfortunate that she can't stay high-buffed spamming Murakumo Slash.

« Reply #857 on: September 03, 2017, 03:33:37 AM »
Ah, that makes sense. I was wondering about that myself too. So Youmu needs max MP at the start of the turn to benefit from Meikyo Shisui. Guess she could use the buff draining skill to boost herself, but I don't think it's very useful.

In other unrelated news, I think I figured out Serpent of Chaos (or at least, close enough). Seems to have 800K ATK/MAG, and Disintegrating Breath looks to be a magic equivalent to Space Compression (66% MAG - 25% T.MND). It has the same delay as Space Compression (3500) and the damage seems to add up. In order to survive it, about 50K HP is necessary, but Strategist and Transcendent reduce it by 10% each, invaluable considering how difficult it is to reduce VOI damage. Serpent of Chaos seems to have low debuff resistance too, so debuffing its MAG can help lower the survival threshold. It seems to also have guaranteed Great Catastrophe, Spirit Decomposition, and Great Ruin uses (best as I can tell, these are 70%, 60%, and 50% of its HP), and uses Time-Space Warp > Disintegrating Breath again at about 40%.

If you can survive its first Disintegrating Breath and keep the damage up on it, its next three actions are always Great Catastrophe, Spirit Decomposition, and Great Ruin, so if you can get around those (mostly Great Catastrophe) and deplete its HP before it can take a fourth action, then it's a fairly easy win. This appears to be the most reliable strategy to use against it, as far as I can tell anyway.

Ah, I think I got the "Great" attacks backwards. The MP to 0 attack is used first, HP to 1 after.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2017, 03:36:46 AM by LonelyGaruga »

Xarizzar

• RPG fan
« Reply #858 on: September 05, 2017, 03:42:31 AM »
I apologize if this has been asked many times before, but is there any way to obtain skill reset items, for Magic Library? At least in the Plus Disk? Thanks in advance.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #859 on: September 05, 2017, 01:23:49 PM »
Tomes of Reincarnation? As long as you don't use them willy-nilly you get a pretty good amount of them in the main game, but they ARE purchasable in the Plus Disk using currency from the infinite corridor.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #860 on: September 05, 2017, 02:10:47 PM »
To be clear, you don't need Tomes of Reincarnation to reset skills, they're used to refund stat gems and skill/stat books and magic library stat increase. When you go to reset a character, it first asks if you are sure, then it asks if you want to use a tome. Selecting no to the second question will still reset their skills but won't refund magic library stats or stat gems or skill/stat books.

« Reply #861 on: September 07, 2017, 07:49:50 PM »
I'm having trouble trying to find the value for the encounter rate in LoT2. I did it all the time in 1 and it was fairly easy, but for some reason it seems to be avoiding me in 2. Can anyone help?

jester147

• Touhou, Rhythm Game, JRPG fan
« Reply #862 on: September 08, 2017, 02:16:43 PM »
Hello there LoT forum, been playing LoT2 again just to finish up the base game and continue on to the Plus Disk. But I encountered a problem here?

Is 9F Extra map really incomplete or what? because I saw an item event there, and I'm curious.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #863 on: September 08, 2017, 02:48:21 PM »
Yeah, there's really no way to access that part of the map. Probably he didn't playtest it and didn't notice, oops, there's no way to get to that park, and then never bothered patching a fix.

Someone edited the files to get the item and it was something really eh (not that I remember quite what), so don't worry, you're not missing out. At best it might have been a generic stat gem.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #864 on: September 08, 2017, 03:42:32 PM »
Someone edited the files to get the item and it was something really eh (not that I remember quite what), so don't worry, you're not missing out. At best it might have been a generic stat gem.

IIRC it's a War Mask of the Butcher.

So this isn't just a super short post for something minor, I've actually had to start grinding at the end of 26F for various equipment and probably money since the 26F boss is actually destroying me this time around. Even on my first playthrough I still didn't have a hard time with the fight.

Additionally, Youmu's been extremely impressive now that I've gotten the points for more things, and she's pretty bulky and very strong now that she has a Scourge too. Koishi's damage is still very low since you have to give her EVA equipment but I think running an EVA main equip would fix that. It's just so tempting using the Avoid Ring, though, even if it's only 5% buff/debuff. I also think her damage will get a lot better once she gets access to her Awakening stuff and *good* items with Evasion. ...Which is actually just one page 12 item she'd use, I think.

« Reply #865 on: September 10, 2017, 06:56:20 PM »
Apperantly Rinnosuke's Precise Diagnosis removes all enemy debuffs. ...Sometimes. I'm not sure what's causing it, I just know that I've used it and enemies have had their debuff icons and debuffs be completely removed.

As another sidenote, my next battle is against Shadow Satori and Koishi, so hopefully I can get Youmu set up nicely for that fight and record it.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq-ni6R7A18 The fight was a little RNG heavy to utilize Youmu properly since it's a little tricky to do this with multiple enemies, but I still managed to get off Youmu's full burst, just without an Herbalist boost since I don't have one anymore and without Satori's benefits either. After Satori goes down I recommend skipping the rest since I forgot to equip accuracy equipment to deal with Koishi, so it's about 7 minutes of dealing with her. At about 10:00 I show off Youmu's equips and stuff.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 08:05:46 PM by Krhinji »

« Reply #866 on: September 10, 2017, 07:49:41 PM »
Hello there LoT forum, been playing LoT2 again just to finish up the base game and continue on to the Plus Disk. But I encountered a problem here?

Is 9F Extra map really incomplete or what? because I saw an item event there, and I'm curious.

Ya some guy got it before, it wasn't anything worthwhile

« Reply #867 on: September 10, 2017, 08:19:59 PM »
Apperantly Rinnosuke's Precise Diagnosis removes all enemy debuffs. ...Sometimes. I'm not sure what's causing it, I just know that I've used it and enemies have had their debuff icons and debuffs be completely removed.

Checking the JP wiki, there isn't any report of it affecting enemies, but it does mention that it has a 50% success rate for curing the party's status and debuffs. Sounds like this might affect enemies as well.

Now that I look at the JP wiki's bug findings though...

Checked in-game with 4 Appraisers in the frontline, Appraiser does not stack with other Appraisers.

Appraiser does stack, but the displayed EXP/money/item modifiers do not account for more than one Appraiser. That's good to know!

EDIT: Wow, even with +100 accuracy on Koishi's Super-Ego, it missed about half the time on Shadow Koishi. I'm glad I had Tenshi around for Sword of Hisou, yeesh. If my understanding of the evasion formula is correct, Shadow Koishi should have somewhere around 200 evasion then. Even with Accuracy boosting equipment, that would have been a huge pain.

That damage of Youmu's is pretty amazing for that level though, nearly 7m on Slash of Eternity without a lot of possible buffs (36% from Herb of Awakening, Satori's 24% weakness boost, Murakumo subclass' 48% damage boost). That far exceeds what I was getting out of Tenshi at that level, nice.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 08:51:58 PM by LonelyGaruga »

« Reply #868 on: September 10, 2017, 08:58:55 PM »
Checking the JP wiki, there isn't any report of it affecting enemies, but it does mention that it has a 50% success rate for curing the party's status and debuffs. Sounds like this might affect enemies as well.

EDIT: Wow, even with +100 accuracy on Koishi's Super-Ego, it missed about half the time on Shadow Koishi. I'm glad I had Tenshi around for Sword of Hisou, yeesh. If my understanding of the evasion formula is correct, Shadow Koishi should have somewhere around 200 evasion then. Even with Accuracy boosting equipment, that would have been a huge pain.

That damage of Youmu's is pretty amazing for that level though, nearly 7m on Slash of Eternity without a lot of possible buffs (36% from Herb of Awakening, Satori's 24% weakness boost, Murakumo subclass' 48% damage boost). That far exceeds what I was getting out of Tenshi at that level, nice.

Yeah, the damage is really surprising. The skillpoint costs are definitely brutal though, but she's always been meant to be a lategame character. Also, I definitely underestimated Shadow Koishi -- last time I fought her I had Sakuya and her perfect accuracy Soul Sculpture.

I also realized that a little bit into that video shows the bug with Precise Diagnosis.

EDIT: 1HP Youmu with her level 9 Nature attack, 288k ATK, a 60% ATK buff and Strategist/Satori bonus did 10m damage to Shadow Yukari.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 10:01:25 PM by Krhinji »

Kirin no Sora

• Wanderer of Gensokyo
  • I have returned from the nothingness once more...
« Reply #869 on: September 13, 2017, 01:16:15 AM »

Does the bug also remove all status effects from the enemy as well?
There is no greater joy than knowing that the Touhou invasion is unstoppable, and the legacy of Gensokyo will never fade away...