Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 115391 times)

I'm actually thinking of pairing up with nut, would let me easily farm mech Hera ez pz.

Edit. Was rocking 52k HP using your nut I wouldn't really worry.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 02:27:38 AM by Dr Rawr »

Alright, took me a million tries to drop a blue fruit, but this nice lady is up now.

Edit: Oof, after playing with her a few times I feel like I would be a million times more on board if she had a lock resist. Two leads with zero between them is rough, especially on a blue TPA team where you really want to run Orochi.

Do you have any inherit that doesn't get me killed by a preempt when I use it because it removes the main point of running a team with 70k hp? Preferably something that kills predras.

commandercool

• alter cool
I'm kind of surprised to find this, but honestly not really. All of my good inherits are in use by other teams. Best I can offer is like... GZL? Or maybe Awoken Shiva?
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

I'm kind of surprised to find this, but honestly not really. All of my good inherits are in use by other teams. Best I can offer is like... GZL? Or maybe Awoken Shiva?

GZL actually does work better, I think. Even better if he's unskilled.

commandercool

• alter cool
He's skillmax unfortunately, which yeah is actually kind of annoying with Nut. Well, if I ever come across a second one I won't skill that up.

So I did a run of the one-shot challenge last night, and man, Hera Dragon is horseshit. How should I uh handle this?

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Do you want me to put Fujin up on a lead that we both share? :)

commandercool

• alter cool
Ooooh yeeeeah I forgot we could just cheat around this shit now.

Help me cheat plz! What do we got? I'd prefer Reptune if you have him, or failing that something that's Nut-compatible. Worst case scenario I could try Myr paired with Myrei.

At any rate I probably won't get around to even trying until tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the offer!

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
I still have my +270~ Revo Neptune, yeah, so I can put Fujin up on him. You confident in bursting down her whole HP bar in one turn?

I'll have Neptune up throughout the day, then, after I get out of class, hah.

commandercool

• alter cool
Hmm I should be fine to bust her up. Reptune hits like a truck. I appreciate the help.

He's skillmax unfortunately, which yeah is actually kind of annoying with Nut. Well, if I ever come across a second one I won't skill that up.

So I did a run of the one-shot challenge last night, and man, Hera Dragon is horseshit. How should I uh handle this?

if you don't cheat you need extremely high tankability, it basically demands co-op stats even though you can't co-op osc.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Yeah basically only teams specialized in having 90+% resist like Hades or Minerva cheese can have a hope of taking Heradora on in a fist fight.

Basically, it's not a good idea :)

Yeah basically only teams specialized in having 90+% resist like Hades or Minerva cheese can have a hope of taking Heradora on in a fist fight.

Basically, it's not a good idea :)

I did a few posts ago without high resist

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
You had both high HP and a shield up so it "balances" out ;)

commandercool

• alter cool
I mean, I have high HP (60k with Nut) and could bring a shield, but I'm not confident about being able to handle her absorb because different members of my team have wildly differing damage.

commandercool

• alter cool
So I had somebody ask me an interesting question just now. He's a longtime-but-incompetent player, and asked me "How many stones is Myr worth?"

I wouldn't think it should take most people with an established and developed question more than one stone, but it's kind of an interesting question. What do you guys think?

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
So I had somebody ask me an interesting question just now. He's a longtime-but-incompetent player, and asked me "How many stones is Myr worth?"

I wouldn't think it should take most people with an established and developed question more than one stone, but it's kind of an interesting question. What do you guys think?

Honestly, Myr is ridiculously strong.

If you can't clear the dungeon in 2-3 stones at most though, you're just going to endless loop on her imo though. So i'd say 3 at most, ideally only 1.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Yeah, I was going to say that if you have good enough shielding and damage control you can just bring anything to Heradra. I was able to clear in 5 turns with Yomidra (about 30k HP) by using Indra shield. Since her preempt is only 20-something-k it means you can tank two hits.

commandercool

• alter cool
Combo boost is not damage absorb-friendly. The two Nuts hitting vastly harder than everyone else on the team is a bad deal (I used Nut the first time).

Reptune would have a better go of it for sure, but there's still an uncomfortable amount of damage range on the team.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
My A3 encounter had each Roots and Baldin with a god killer, Kanna doing her quaddong damage and light advantage, and of course Ragnarok having x9 for God/dragon killer

So this entire conversation of varying damage ranges on a team makes me kinda chuckle

BASICALLY I am very lucky that I have Fujin :V

Neptune carrying Fujin is ready to roll all day when you need him, Commander!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 07:32:44 PM by The Greatest Dog »

commandercool

• alter cool
I appreciate that. Not sure when I'll get around to making the run since I got Persona 5, four different people who want to play cards tonight, and tickets to Your Name, but I'll hopefully squeeze it in there somewhere. Thanks!

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
I will likely bother you for the same this weekend sometime, FF.  You having Fujin and RNep is a freaking godsend.  Fighting ZeusDra myself but still, it's a fight I can win so I wanna do it.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

commandercool

• alter cool
Okay wow, so with Reptune I died to the red wizard in the one-shot challenge three times in a row. Each time it was try to make minimal matches->massive skyfalls including activating my full multiplier-> drop her to one HP->have one turn to deal a single damage to her->fail and die. Three times. Ugh.

ff, is it possible you could have Reptune up again at some point over the next few days? It doesn't necessarily have to be at a specific time, I can do it whenever you want to put him up. But it's going to take me at least one more try and I'm too tired to pop my experience boost right now.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
I will likely bother you for the same this weekend sometime, FF.  You having Fujin and RNep is a freaking godsend.  Fighting ZeusDra myself but still, it's a fight I can win so I wanna do it.

Zeusdora's damage void is not affected by Fujin's active, but if there's something else with a damage absorb like Sopdet or Vishnu that is bothering you I'll keep Neptune up throughout the weekend.

I've been getting a bunch of BFs recently just for Fenrir and Fenrir Viz but I've got them in my two other slots SOOOO Neptune is here to stay as you need.

commandercool

• alter cool
Ooh, so the recent buffs made the jammer train a thing? Nice!

I'd appreciate it if you could do that.Thanks. I'll let you know when I succeed.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
No, Fenrir hasn't even been buffed yet but apparently I'm still the most prominent jammer in the community :V

A lot of us are considering keeping duplicates of our Fenrir so that we can keep one with no God Killer and another with God Killer active but like
This would all be better if Gungho would let us turn off awakenings

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Ohh, it's a void not an absorb?  I totally missed that.  Ok then, have to fight him normally.  Nothing with an absorb that's getting me down in there so I jsut have to get better!
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

commandercool

• alter cool
No, Fenrir hasn't even been buffed yet but apparently I'm still the most prominent jammer in the community :V

A lot of us are considering keeping duplicates of our Fenrir so that we can keep one with no God Killer and another with God Killer active but like
This would all be better if Gungho would let us turn off awakenings

Yeah, toggle-able awakenings is something that's been on my wish list for a while. Kind of a problem that you can't.

It's super cool that people are starting to come around on jammers finally. I bet some of your impressive clears are a decent chunk of that. Amd it should get even better once the buffs are out!

ccool did you stop using nut I don't see her anymore

commandercool

• alter cool
She's temporarily not up because I been using Reptune for the one-shot challenge. I'll scramble some stuff to have her back up more.

Yea I've been using your nut also. She pairs really well my rukia. Sacrifices Abit of damage for more bulk but who cares since I got facet inherit on her.