Author Topic: Favorite Stage Designs  (Read 9657 times)

Re: Favorite Stage Designs
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2010, 04:18:36 AM »
UFO stage 6 was great.  It's too bad I can't remember any of the other levels because I was too busy trying grab UFOs and swearing about how the bullets blended with everything else because of my color blindness.

http://www.gensokyo.org/archives/974

EDIT: Oh, wait, the bullets blend with everything else? Damn, I don't think the patch can help too much with that >:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2010, 04:35:39 AM by SenSageUn »

SupahVee1234

• Koishi isn't cute
  • would you like some deathbomb
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2010, 03:18:46 PM »
I'll jump on the bandwagon and say UFO Stage 6. I also like a lot SA Stage 3 and 4.

And MoF Stage 4, even if there are those bullshit parts with streaming and a million bullet walls.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2010, 09:36:35 PM »
EDIT: Oh, wait, the bullets blend with everything else? Damn, I don't think the patch can help too much with that >:

I know a 'patch' perfect for that!.. Oh wait, Drake hasn't made Undefined Black Squares yet. :<
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

Drake

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2010, 07:17:32 AM »
I've done it, but it inexplicably crashes when you get to S5-Nazrin. It might as well with EX-Kogasa, but my point being that it doesn't work and I'm angry at it.

Also, half the bullets in UFO are add-blended so they just become invisible anyways.

(in before [01:15] <Naut> [03:41:40] <Naut> fix that)

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Infy♫

• Demonic★Moe
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2010, 02:08:44 PM »
MS extra and MoF stage 4.
MS extra is a really fun stage with a nice theme, though i dont know why i like that stage the most.
MoF stage 4 is rape, but it's refreshing.