Author Topic: Still Chen's Day Out! =^_^=  (Read 169664 times)

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Re: Still Chen's Day Out! =^_^=
« Reply #450 on: January 27, 2010, 08:44:13 PM »
>To Hina. "It was just some crazy idea I had, not really all that important now."
>"So, um, how aware are you guys of all the stuff going on outside?"

Hina nods. "I see."

Shizuha speaks for the three of them. "Little, No one really comes in and out of the barrier, after all."

>"Let me get straight to the point, I'm tired of all the chaos and madness happening right now in Gensokyo. I want everyone to live nice and peacefully together like before. I want all of us to get out of the trauma Yukari caused. To achieve this, we'll be needing a new shrine maiden, preferably a strong one, to enforce Spellcard Rules, solve incidents and most importantly, collect faith from people and maintain the Hakurei Border. Therefore, I have decided to come into the Human Village to look for a suitable candidate. Would you three lend me a hand and help me on the quest to restoring peace to Gensokyo?"

The three of them remain quiet for a moment, before Minoriko breaks the silence.

"Absolutely." Shizuha responds with a thwap. "Minoriko!" "What? She has a point, Everyone is living here fine, sure, but can we really just live in this damn barrier forever? Like cowards? We do have the ability to contribute something to putting the pieces together. What the hell is the point to leaving things like this?" "We can't honestly put everyone at exposure again..." "We can. They didn't ALWAYS have this fancy barrier to protect them, after all. We're here as well, and I'm assuming she has other people that could help."

Hina nods. "I'm with Minoriko, Shizuha, we don't have anything to lose." Shizuha snaps angrily at Hina. "Of course, But they do! We're throwing a young girl to a pack of youkai out there, not to mention this entire town!" "And? Eventually this barrier will fall if the outside continues as it is, You know that too. Do we want them to be thrust into a war prepared or unprepared? Shizuha, we have nothing to gain from staying like this."

Shizuha remains silent, before nodding. "Alright. You have our help. We're not just about to ask for a girl as a sacrifice, though, and if you intend to get this barrier taken down, You'll have to talk to Keine."

You were afraid of that.

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #451 on: January 27, 2010, 08:59:10 PM »
> "Why can't we just straight to the point and ask for volunteers? Why hide it as a 'sacrifice'? The people used to be close with the Shrine Maiden. I would think it's a honor to become the Shrine Maiden."
> "Why ask Keine? You're the Goddesses. Aren't you three calling the shots? You three are the main reason for the village's prosperity after all."
> "How did you actually manage to make it all the way from youkai mountain to here? Weren't there dangers? Looks like the humans greeted you with open arms though."

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #452 on: January 27, 2010, 09:01:53 PM »
> Tell them the only way you'll see Keine is if they accompany you.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Chaore

« Reply #453 on: January 27, 2010, 09:12:32 PM »
> "Why can't we just straight to the point and ask for volunteers? Why hide it as a 'sacrifice'? The people used to be close with the Shrine Maiden. I would think it's a honor to become the Shrine Maiden."
> "Why ask Keine? You're the Goddesses. Aren't you three calling the shots? You three are the main reason for the village's prosperity after all."
> "How did you actually manage to make it all the way from youkai mountain to here? Weren't there dangers? Looks like the humans greeted you with open arms though."

Shizuha rubs the back of her head. "Yeah, Reimu was a Hakurei though. This is basically asking them to throw a child into Reimu's shoes. You should know how dangerous that is. At that, They've probably never even thought of replacing Reimu, They'd probably see the whole affair as throwing a child into the fire to try and appease the Youkai."

Hina nods. "Minoriko is the reason they've such a bountiful harvest, and we are well worshipped here, but we didn't set this barrier up. Keine is the only one who'd know how to get it taken down, as far as I know. As for getting down here... Well, We did have to get down her through quite a bit of fighting, But we ARE goddesses. Even if we're not Kanako and Suwako, we still aren't cannon fodder."

> Tell them the only way you'll see Keine is if they accompany you.

Shizuha looks startled at your request. "What? ...Well, I suppose Hina can. Minoriko and I should look over the harvest still."

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #454 on: January 27, 2010, 09:16:36 PM »
> "Alright. Thank you for your help and cooperation. We'll defiantly need it."
> Head to Keine's school with Hina.
> Ask Hina if she could dispell an endless pit anyway.

Chaore

« Reply #455 on: January 27, 2010, 09:24:27 PM »
> "Alright. Thank you for your help and cooperation. We'll defiantly need it."
> Head to Keine's school with Hina.
> Ask Hina if she could dispell an endless pit anyway.

You thank the three and shift back to Cat and Human Chen, nodding to Hina. The two of you head into town. You ask Hina about the pit anyway.

"An endless pit? This is the first case I've ever heard of, I'm not sure if I could do anything."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #456 on: January 27, 2010, 09:26:47 PM »
>Let Hina take the lead, she probably has a better idea of where things are, and it looks a little less suspicious that way. Despite moon rabbit garb.
>Mentally prepare self for dealing with Keine. Resolve to hold back fists of rage.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #457 on: January 27, 2010, 09:27:17 PM »
Well that plan goes out of the widow, along with all the time spent searching for her....

> Fast forward to Keine's school.

Chaore

« Reply #458 on: January 27, 2010, 10:13:36 PM »
>Let Hina take the lead, she probably has a better idea of where things are, and it looks a little less suspicious that way. Despite moon rabbit garb.
>Mentally prepare self for dealing with Keine. Resolve to hold back fists of rage.

You let Hina lead as you go through town. Unsurprisingly, you still get some looks. Its a small town, so they probably know almost everyone. With Hina, though, you get the feeling they're less likely to break into a lynch mob. Most just look over you because you're mostly human.

You prepare yourself for the confrontation with THAT FUCKING COW BITCH.

You'll probably not immediately lunge at her, now.

> Fast forward to Keine's school.

You arrive at Keine's school, exactly the same as it was before. You head inside with Hina.

THAT FUCKING COW BITCH is sitting at her desk. She glances your way. "Oh, Hina. Is there something you- Who is that with you?" At least she noticed you weren't from here immediately, good for nothing cow.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #459 on: January 27, 2010, 10:16:21 PM »
>If it is empty, remerge with Kitty Chen, let the heifer draw her own conclusions. It means you have to speak with her less.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #460 on: January 27, 2010, 10:20:37 PM »
> Make sure all hell DOESN'T break loose.

Chaore

« Reply #461 on: January 27, 2010, 10:22:14 PM »
>If it is empty, remerge with Kitty Chen, let the heifer draw her own conclusions. It means you have to speak with her less.

The schoolhouse is empty, so you merge back with Kitty Chen. Its pleasing to see THAT FUCKING COW BITCH's look of surprise. "Wha- I see, Is this why you brought her here, Hina?" "Not exactly." "Who is she, anyway?" You'd say something nasty about that, but given you've changed and are wearing Reisen's clothing...

> Make sure all hell DOESN'T break loose.

It'll break loose on your accord, at the very least.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #462 on: January 27, 2010, 10:25:12 PM »
>"I'm Chen, you remember me, don't you?"
>Try to keep the seethe out of your voice. Best to let the heifer hang herself with her own words and actions...

Chaore

« Reply #463 on: January 27, 2010, 10:32:24 PM »
>"I'm Chen, you remember me, don't you?"
>Try to keep the seethe out of your voice. Best to let the heifer hang herself with her own words and actions...

THAT FUCKING COW BITCH blinks. "Chen? ...Oh, Yes. I'm sorry, You've changed a lot. I suppose this also explains how you made it in here. Do you require something?"

You try to keep the hate out of your voice, but it is rather hard.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #464 on: January 27, 2010, 10:32:39 PM »
> Keep open the option of summoning Yumigami for comic relief purposes.
> "Well...  Its a rather complicated matter..."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #465 on: January 27, 2010, 10:34:55 PM »
>"I'm fixing this mess. Everybody is."

Chaore

« Reply #466 on: January 27, 2010, 10:37:10 PM »
> Keep open the option of summoning Yumigami for comic relief purposes.
> "Well...  Its a rather complicated matter..."

You're sure a giant rabbit landing on her would be incredibly pleasing, and rather funny.

THAT FUCKING COW BITCH nods. "I'm going to assume it relates to the barrier around this town then..."

>"I'm fixing this mess. Everybody is."

THAT FUCKING COW BITCH raises a brow. "Fixing? What exactly do you mean?"

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
« Reply #467 on: January 27, 2010, 10:48:00 PM »
> "I'm attempting to bring the youkai together again. The humans should be a part of this too."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #468 on: January 27, 2010, 10:52:39 PM »
>What a dip.
>"What did you think I meant? Do you want things to continue like they are?"

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #469 on: January 27, 2010, 11:00:05 PM »
Remember, THAT HOOVED HUSSIE doesn't know how bad it is outside the human village's barrier!

> "We need a new human shrine Maiden to Maintain the Hakurei boarder, as to sstop so much of our Magic from seeping out. Infact, I recently met a fairy from the outside world who said that it's makeing some bad stuf go down in the outside world, too!"

> If THAT FILTHY MILK FACTORY doubts us, summon Sepperation to give THAT HORRID BOVINE SLUT the scoop
Wotters gonna' wot

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #470 on: January 27, 2010, 11:02:17 PM »
>Oh she knows. History is her thing. She's just trying to be snide.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #471 on: January 27, 2010, 11:03:28 PM »
> "I'm also planning to bring down  Yukari once and for all."

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #472 on: January 27, 2010, 11:05:42 PM »

FFFGTTHZDHFDS PEOPLE DON'T KNOW YUKARI IS STILL ALIVE

> DO NOT SAY THIS, IT WILL GIVE US AWAY
Wotters gonna' wot

Spidere

« Reply #473 on: January 27, 2010, 11:06:24 PM »
> If THAT FILTHY MILK FACTORY doubts us, summon Sepperation to give THAT HORRID BOVINE SLUT the scoop
> Don't do this either.

Jana

• mrgrgr
« Reply #474 on: January 27, 2010, 11:10:12 PM »

>Don't forget that most people do not know yet. Hold off on revealing this information until cooperation is assured.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #475 on: January 27, 2010, 11:14:28 PM »
Derp.  I forgot. DX

> "We're trying to fix some major issues that have popped up around Gensokyo."

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #476 on: January 27, 2010, 11:17:04 PM »
> "One of these issues concern the need for a new Shrine Maiden, and only a human can take up the task."

Chaore

« Reply #477 on: January 27, 2010, 11:42:11 PM »
> "I'm attempting to bring the youkai together again. The humans should be a part of this too."

>What a dip.
>"What did you think I meant? Do you want things to continue like they are?"

> "We need a new human shrine Maiden to Maintain the Hakurei boarder, as to sstop so much of our Magic from seeping out. In fact, I recently met a fairy from the outside world who said that it's making some bad stuff go down in the outside world, too!"

> If THAT FILTHY MILK FACTORY doubts us, summon Seperation to give THAT HORRID BOVINE SLUT the scoop

> "We're trying to fix some major issues that have popped up around Gensokyo."

> "One of these issues concern the need for a new Shrine Maiden, and only a human can take up the task."

THAT FUCKING COW BITCH still seems a bit surprised. You think she'd understand by now. You outline it for her anyway, she should be glad you're patient. "...I see, and I suspect you want me to take down the border so faith can flow freely as well. I understand this is a fairly grave concern, but Chen, We're not in here because we want to be. We're in here because we have to be. Its not like before, we don't have any kind of foothold to call equal claim with Youkai. Chen, the humans of this village will die if I take the border down.

...but they'll live if I leave it up. So, Chen. I'm not taking this border down."

As expect. She isn't about to start fighting now. She didn't before, did she?

Spidere

« Reply #478 on: January 27, 2010, 11:46:26 PM »
Coming from the bitch who just hid when everything happened.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #479 on: January 27, 2010, 11:52:33 PM »
>Restrain strangling urges
>"Then you make friends and alliances. I couldn't stand on equal grounds with Meira when she was trying to plunder the Hakurei Shrine, but I certainly made a fool of her in the end, didn't I?"
>Bite off pointing out that she locked out Marisa. For now.