Author Topic: Sakura and Dragons Thread 33 - But it's not like we'll ever get her in NA, so.  (Read 115322 times)

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
I got an Ilm that will kindly replace the one I sold waaaaay back when the next best upgrade for my wood team was Courage, ahaha.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Famiel from the freebie, arondight from the ranking roll.

Of which, I only managed like... 50%. I remember being better at this game.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Stolen from Reddit.  Have some Magic info.  (pardon any formatting issues, I'm on my phone atm)

General Collab News(JP)

-Collab Runs 6/25 to 7/9
-1 Free Gacha Pull for logging in during the Collab (no Rank requirement)
-1 Magic Stone + 1 Gacha Pull in the Magic Stone shop for 120 yen
-Monster Exchange will let you exchange the Assist Evo form of a 6* Gacha card for its Base form while the collab is active (1:1 exchange)
-3P Collab Dungeon will be available as well
Evolutions here

=======

6* Cards
Karn, Scion of Urza

AS: Full HP recovery; all orbs to Light, Heal, and Jammer (Max CD: 11)

LS: Clear 4+ Jammer orbs for Shield & ATKx3; 2+ Jammer combos for Shield & ATKx4

Awokens: 2 Bind Resists, 2 SB, 1 SBR, 1 TE, 3 7Cs

Split Assist Evo: Premium Card, Karn

Awokens: 1 Equip, 2 Light Rows, 3 Poison Resists, 1 HP+

-

Nicol Bolas, God-Pharaoh

AS: Null Damage for 1 turn; 2 turns haste (Max CD: 18)

LS: [No Skyfall] 5+ combos for Shield & ATKx2.5; ATK is multiplied when 8 or less orbs are left on the board, max at ATKx12 (scalable Raphael/Amen)

Awokens: 1 SB, 1 SBR, 2 TEs, 5 TPAs

Split Assist Evo: Premium Card, Nicol Bolas

Awokens: 1 Equip, 1 Bind Resist+, 2 Dark+s, 1 ATK+

-

Jhoira, Weatherlight Captain

AS: Recover 50% max HP, fully clear Bind & Awoken Bind; 1 turn haste (Max CD: 9)

LS: [7x6] Match Water & Fire for ATKx3; 8+ combos for Shield & ATKx3

Awokens: 2 Bind Resist, 3 SBs, 1 SBR, 2 TEs, 1 10C

Split Assist Evo: Premium Card, Jhoira

Awokens: 1 Equip, 1 TE, 1 Cloud Resist, 1 HP+

-

Vraska the Unseen

AS: RCVx2 for 3 turns; unlock all orbs & change orbs to Wood, Dark, & Heal (Max CD: 11)

LS: Wood HPx2 & ATKx4; +2 seconds orb movement; match Wood & Dark for ATKx3

Awokens: 2 Bind Resist, 2 SBs, 2 SBRs, 1 FUA, 2 7Cs

Split Assist Evo: Premium Card, Vraska

Awokens: 1 Equip, 1 SB, 1 Darkness Resist, 1 ATK+

=======

5* Cards

-

Shivan Dragon

AS: Enemy DEF to 0 for 1 turn; Dragon ATKx3 for 1 turn (Max CD: 13)

LS: Dragon HP&ATKx2; ATKx2.5 when matching 5+ Fire orbs

Awokens: 2 SB, 1 Machine Killer, 2 Devil Killer

-

Serra Angel
AS: Unlock all orbs; convert Wood, Jammer, & Poison to Light (Max CD: 7)

LS: Light HP&RCVx2; 5+ combos for ATKx3

Awokens: 1 SB, 1 SBR, 3 TPAs

-

Gideon Jura

AS: Shield for 3 turns; +1 combo for 3 turns (Max CD: 13)

LS: ATKx5 when HP>50%, ATKx8 when HP<20%; May survive when HP is reduced to 0
Awokens: 2 Bind Resists, 1 SB, 2 Fire Dmg. Resists, 2 Water Dmg. Resists, 3 Wood Dmg. Resists

-

Jace Belleren

AS: 1 turn delay; all enemies Mortally Poisoned (Max CD: 12)

LS: Water HPx1.5, ATKx4; +2 seconds orb movement; RCVx2 when matching 4 Heal orbs
Awokens: 3 TEs, 1 SB, 1 7C

Liliana Vess

AS: Total team Dark ATKx50 Dark nuke; turn top row to Dark orbs; lock all Dark orbs (Max CD: 12)

LS: Dark ATK&RCVx2; ATKx3 when matching 6+ Dark orbs

Awokens: 4 Dark Rows, 1 SB, 1 SBR, 1 Team HP

-

Chandra Nalaar

AS: 10% absolute gravity; turn leftmost and rightmost columns to Fire orbs (Max CD: 15)

LS: 2+ Fire combos for ATKx4; ATKx2 when matching 5+ Fire orbs

Awokens: 2 SB, 1 7C, 2 L-Unlocks

-

Nissa Revane

AS: Wood ATKx4 for 1 turn (Max CD: 10)

LS: 2+ Heal combos for ATKx5; Heart cross for 50% Shield

Awokens: 2 Bind Resists, 3 Bind Clears, 1 SBR, 3 AutoRCVs

=======

Dungeon Boss

Demonlord Belzenlok

AS: Increase Poison skyfall for 1 turn; spawn 3 Dark and Poison orbs. (Max CD: 3)

LS: Devil ATKx2.5; ATKx4 for 6+ combos; 50% Shield & ATK reduction with 1 Poison combo

Awokens: 1 SB, 1 TE, 2 SBR, 2 Jammer Resist, 1 Team HP, 1 Evo Killer, 1 Machine Killer

Ultimate Evolves from Lord of the Pit

Can be Limit Broken

-

Farmable Assist

Weatherlight

AS: 1-3 turns haste (Max CD: 15)

LS: Cannot be used as a sub & cannot have Latent Awakenings

Awokens: 1 Equip, 1 Fire+, 1 Water+, 1 Wood+, 1 Light+, 1 Dark+

Evolves from Navigator's Compass which drops in the Dungeon and has the same Assist only restrictions as Weatherlight

======

Etc.

Jhoira's Familiar and Llanowar Elves appear as Dungeon mobs
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 11:57:03 AM by Jq1790 »
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

commandercool

• alter cool
Are we going to be getting this? I have to assume we are, but you never know I guess. That looks great.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

MatsuriSakuragi

Man. I quit PAD a year ago and give us THIS? Not fair.

Jq1790

I can't imagine us not getting this.  I think the only US-originated franchise we didnt get the collab for was Baskin Robbins and that was during the weird earlier times so...

E:  Not only confirmed, but simultaneous release with JP, 6/25-7/8.  Make of that what you will.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 02:54:56 AM by Jq1790 »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Man. I quit PAD a year ago and give us THIS? Not fair.

I know right. I've been tempted to get back into PAD again, but all the new stuff feels like a pain to get into again.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Jq1790

The best advice I can give is not to chase endgame.  Find something you enjoy and just mess around.  Much less stressful.

Also find some way to seal your bank account if you're at risk of issues and are the spending type in the first place.  Nothing is worth it if you aren't fully prepared to deal with the very real risk of getting nothing, same as every other gacha game.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 12:00:00 AM by Jq1790 »

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
There are three odd "endgame" things now that you shouldn't pursue unless you have MAD stamina to spare: Alt. Arena (where DQ Hera's preemptive is 130,000), Arena 4, and 3P Dragon Rush.

Everything else is the game has been getting more and more reasonable as stats improve and cards get better awakenings.

Jq1790

Nissa.

Well I guess she can clear 9 turns of binds if I match a heal row.

commandercool

• alter cool
I got two Lilianas! Might as well start the dupe train early, wouldn't be a collab if I didn't pull five copies of one card.

Probably going to use Monster Exchange to get one of the rarer monsters if I don't pull any. I like most of them, so probably just Jhoira because she's blue.

So ff, got any thoughts on Karn? I think it's funny that he went from an extremely universal card that slots no-brain into every deck in Magic to an extremely niche jammer lead in PAD...

Jq1790

Oh right, Commander, I don't think I ever mentioned but I got a Gabe a while ago. 

I don't recall if you said he preferred to be alone or not but did you want me to raise mine?  If so, what form?

commandercool

• alter cool
I definitely don't use mine as a lead much anymore, he's more of a stunt lead than anything. If I do use him then it's paired with something else. So no need to raise yours as anything particular, but he is a great sub, so I definitely recommend using him.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Karn has 3 of those sexy 7c awakenings so if you assist over his relatively short 11 CD skill, he can still be an incredibly versatile murder-everything sub!

Using him as a lead, though... That's a challenge, since you need 7 jammers to fully activate. You'd probably need two Fenrir Viz to make the most of him.

Chaore

Mmm, Uraska and the two red 5* from magic, I guess.

Might pull more, all the cards seem pretty solid overall.

commandercool

• alter cool
I didn't realize at first how weird Belzenlok is. He shields you but also reduces your attack when you match a poison? That's interesting, I can't remember any other leader skill that works that way. Seems kinda bad, but interesting.

Jq1790

10x with no poisons, 5x and 50% damage reduction with. Seems interesting though the Devil restriction is annoying.  At the very least he is a pretty ok poison team enabler since he's literally Fenrir but for poison orbs.  I'm gonna try to find time to raise/skill one and maybe I'll finally evo/ult that Hel I've had for a while...

commandercool

• alter cool
Kinda feel like the real killer is the lack of RCV multiplier for a lead that wants you to poison yourself. The least he could do is provide you some hearts. But in Magic he draws you cards in exchange for dealing damage to you (and you're not fully in control of how many cards, so he's a bit dangerous to play) so it makes sense that he makes you hurt yourself I guess...  :D

Chaore

Vraska, meanwhile, has done me enough work it's just time to get blocked by challenge 10 for the last few days.

Not without problems, but god makes me feel dumb for investing into ideal for a good bit.

Jq1790

Oh I hope you all got into and beat that One-Shot Challenge that showed up from 10p-1a Eastern or you're not getting the material to make King Tyrannos when that's a thing.

(Of course beating the OSC just nets a HephDra, the dungeon for the other thing gets sent to your mailbox if you beat the OSC before it closed.)

(Oh and the dungeon for Borma, assuming you got it or have someone who will run it with you?  Have "fun.")

Chaore

...that's certainly a time frame, and an unfortunate timing for that. :v

It's fine. I've got a monthly to beat still.

commandercool

• alter cool
Saw it, had 70 stamina twenty minutes before it was going to expire, shrugged and did the Magic collab again. I guess I could have checked the limited dungeon schedule that conveniently exists now, but that's still an awfully harsh time frame.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
Borma itself is neat enough, I suppose. "Farmable" Damage Absorb Null, while being a HELLA glass cannon lead.

X900 for matching five attacking colors and leaving <=6 orbs on the board? Sheeshus.

I'll have to get my King Flamtans together before I use up my day's worth of Borma.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
I was pleasantly surprised at how super Gronia team could handle this dungeon, specially with 2-shotting Hephdra (Thaaanks dragon killers!) Now to laze about until I realize Borma can be done with one of my teams, I hear Anublos has no major difficulties?

commandercool

• alter cool
Well, I was planning on using a special team to S-rank the Magic collab at some point, but I accidentally with combos.

Take that, average rarity!

Chaore

well that was easy. Only took a few days when I actually put effort into it.

commandercool

• alter cool
I got frustrated by random triple poison skyfall deaths and just stoned for it eventually. Not a particularly glamorous finish, but I was glad to be done with it. (I assume we're talking about C10.)

Chaore

I got frustrated by random triple poison skyfall deaths and just stoned for it eventually. Not a particularly glamorous finish, but I was glad to be done with it. (I assume we're talking about C10.)

Definitely so. D.Iza's wild ride frustrated me a lot before I worked out a good way through it with my current team. I imagine if I didn't have Mito on 'make hel stop breathing' duty, I'd feel much the same.

Without that poison skyfall, blessedly it wasn't that bad besides adjusting for the dual gravities. It felt a lot more annoying than hard though.

commandercool

• alter cool
Finally got one of the rares from the Magic collab! It's Karn, easily the one I wanted the least, but it's much better than a fifth Liliana. Can't really do much with Karn, but his bonkers awakenings mean he can probably find a home somewhere eventually.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
I've rolled about 16 times and haven't received any diamonds, so.
That said, Karn IS the one I want the most, so mrgrgr.