Author Topic: RPG Mafia Thread III (Current Game: Omerta - Town of Mafia)  (Read 162265 times)

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
Re: RPG Mafia Thread III (Current Game: Omerta - Town of Mafia)
« Reply #990 on: February 19, 2014, 11:02:24 PM »
Clearly it's fate.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #991 on: February 19, 2014, 11:03:20 PM »
It's funny because I thought you weren't playing for sure. Nothing can hide you from my affection Bardiche!!!! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
Oh yeah, there was also doubts about Silver's role being true because it was suddenly Real LYLO?! Whose fault was that,...

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #992 on: February 19, 2014, 11:10:59 PM »
It's funny because I thought you weren't playing for sure. Nothing can hide you from my affection Bardiche!!!! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

I couldn't resist being GLaDOS. Justified telling everyone of how much they suck? Sign me up.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #993 on: February 19, 2014, 11:46:28 PM »
Oh yeah, there was also doubts about Silver's role being true because it was suddenly Real LYLO?! Whose fault was that,...

Shadoweh why did you have to do so many scummy things, even if some of them were by circumstance?

Suddenly protesting really hard Yukari was 3rd and then it becoming clear that the scum hit her unclaimed vest, making me at least think you suddenly knew she was 3rd because you hit her vest for example :/

And the posting both sides of Spicer's death.

Retort: Raikaria why are you such an awful cop substitute?

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #994 on: February 19, 2014, 11:50:53 PM »
Bates made the initial case on Rider, giving him just as much cred as the counterclaim.

Now, give me a legit reason why scum would bus themselves Day 1. For what reason would scum ever scrum up a case on themselves D1 and lynch their partner. Nah, couldn't be possible thus he's town.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #995 on: February 20, 2014, 12:14:37 AM »
Shadoweh why did you have to do so many scummy things, even if some of them were by circumstance?
Suddenly protesting really hard Yukari was 3rd and then it becoming clear that the scum hit her unclaimed vest, making me at least think you suddenly knew she was 3rd because you hit her vest for example :/
And the posting both sides of Spicer's death.
Raikaria why are you so bad at looking beyond the surface of things?
For example, deciding that me protesting the third party in the thread, which ACTUALLY CAUSED HER TO STRAP A BOMB TO ME, would have been a good idea for scum to do, ever. Especially if I had planned to nightkill her that night. There was no reason for scum-me to mention it at all. It's not my fault you couldn't identify a third party via its horrible cheap trick turning voting patterns. Which is the reason I gave I thought she was scum when asked. Which you ignored as no reason at all. :VVVV

The Spicer thing was a hilarious accident though. CLAIM TO ME! *BLAM* I don't know what you were going on about with me shooting him for being cagey though. I would have thought him claiming watcher would be a good enough reason for anyone to shoot him <_<

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #996 on: February 20, 2014, 12:19:15 AM »
Scum wouldn't post as the only person around right after an obviously antitown Vig shot.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #997 on: February 20, 2014, 12:40:05 AM »
I was going to refute those points against Shadoweh but I see that I have been beaten to it :3 That's pretty much what I would've said, anyway.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.