Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114949 times)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 1)
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2012, 01:25:38 AM »
Shadoweh's my primary suspect because she made a scummy post; me voting her was unrelated to the rest of my post. Are you asking me why Bardiche isn't my primary suspect when I've said multiple times that I don't think Bardiche is scum even though I felt his logic was faulty?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #121 on: September 29, 2012, 01:43:58 AM »
I know we're trying to set a record for dumb things, but I assure you that we do not want to lynch someone who claims Beloved Princess on Day 1, no matter how cute his horsey face is. So voting Dan is a no-go.

Would like you to explain how he's more passive than both his previous appearances.
Not really. If I knew how to explain feelings my posts would be poetic verses. I supose I should try anyways. (I don't get why people are pressing you about it though. I think someone even asked you to put it in a seperate post when you put your question in a seperate post. ED1 STRONG) You'll have to wait a few more hours though as my hands are tied right now. I don't think his vote for Dan is endearing either.

Zak: Just because I have an agenda doesn't make me scum. I have many irons in the fire. All of the irons. If people are interested though I think Chaotix's spurt about the miller was adoratown and Serela is prob-town too.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #122 on: September 29, 2012, 02:40:21 AM »
Shadoweh's my primary suspect because she made a scummy post; me voting her was unrelated to the rest of my post. Are you asking me why Bardiche isn't my primary suspect when I've said multiple times that I don't think Bardiche is scum even though I felt his logic was faulty?
No you are still misunderstanding me. What I wanted was clarification on the order in which you posted. I found it weird that shadoweh wasn't on the forefront of your mind when you called her scum no.1 at the time.

@Shadoweh: You kinda, still...on a...balance? I mean, you posted but nothing felt any clearer.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #123 on: September 29, 2012, 03:10:48 AM »
No you are still misunderstanding me. What I wanted was clarification on the order in which you posted. I found it weird that shadoweh wasn't on the forefront of your mind when you called her scum no.1 at the time.
Wat. The order in which I post something...doesn't really relate to anything except the order in which I addressed whatever I was going to write. ??? Why ask me specifically when I don't think anyone does what you're trying to say?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #124 on: September 29, 2012, 04:30:59 AM »
Yeahhhhh Hero if what you're questioning the order in which he addressed things in his post, that's just kind of silly :V
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #125 on: September 29, 2012, 04:59:24 AM »
Confusion is setting in. Alright, let's get my thoughts together here...

Serela, Raitaki and IHNN are fairly town.
Unsure where Shadoweh raises suspicion, although the reasoning in your post on page 4 is not very satisfactory. "probably stupid and wrong" is hardly convincing.
Bardiche... well, for now he leans town, but he'll have to post something to be sure.
Hero... is he being funny? His behaviour is just plain weird. Would vote.
Raikaria got himself tangled into an argument but I don't think there's too much to suspect him on.
ActionDan is still suspected but that claim makes me uneasy. It could be a cover, but if it isn't... hmm. It's a little risky to vote him...
Dormio really needs to get his butt over here and do something. Did he post at all beyond the silly stage? As it stands he gets my vote.
Rawr and Zakeri haven't caught my eyes a lot but they're fairly neutral for now.
Conqueror is being quite town for now.

So, on the basis of all that...
##Unvote
##Vote Dormio

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #126 on: September 29, 2012, 06:36:57 AM »
The Fifth Votecount - SPARKING!!!!!

Bardiche (1) - Serela
Shadoweh (2) - Conq, IHNN
Dormio (2) - ActionDan, SirChaotick
Raikaria (1) - Bardiche
Hero999 (2) - Zakeri, DrRawr
ActionDan (2) - Raikaria, Hero999
Raitaki (1) - Dormio

Not Voting - Raitaki, Shadoweh

13 alive takes 7 to lynch

|||||||||||20%

Reminder that no majority = No Lynch

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #127 on: September 29, 2012, 06:47:36 AM »
Ok guys, we need to consolidate and fast.

Raitaki, Shadoweh, plop a vote down somewhere useful.  No lynch is scummy intent here, and not voting is clearly voting to no lynch.
Dormio, Bard, Serela: Raitaki, Raikaria and Bard (respectively) are probably not the day's lynch.  Move to somewhere that has more votes or convince others to join you please.
Of the people with multiple votes, Shadoweh and Dormio have been lurky but IIRC Dormio usually does?  It's abnormal for Shadoweh so I'd vote her over Dormio of the 2 of them.  Don't want to see ActionDan go yet, his content has been pretty bad but I'd rather keep the evil you know over the evil you don't know.  Also I don't even see why Hero is a wagon at the moment.

Let's please have this turn out better than the last time I tried a post like this.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #128 on: September 29, 2012, 07:11:43 AM »
Oh, so Dormio did post after the silly part. Once. To put a vote down on a probtown.

Well, then, that changes nothing much.

« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2012, 07:22:44 AM »
It might just be personal differences, but I'm treating all instances of "This game is too cluttered" and "people are posting too much useless nonsense" as complete overreaction due to the fact that this is getting close to the time we'd be hitting 300+ Posts.
And by Co-operation, you mean you think that they're both scum trying to  claim anti-town roles in a way that would make them seem like floundering townies? How likely do you think it'd be for two mafiosi to claim three anti-town roles and not get fully counterclaimed in a rolemadness game?
No comment on the line of questioning against Conqueror. It's seem null-dumb to me.

There more than one Rai in this game? That's weird.
I reason I like Raikaria's posts was because s/he looks like floundering town to me. The way he handled his vote switch from Hero to Dan was a logical progression.
How could you not see where Dan's concern is? What reason do you think he had to asking Nameless for his role? It felt to me like Dan asked him because he was trying to counter claim Nameless with his own role until he figured out they aren't actually the same role.
Yyour list of people I'm investigating seems short. It's missing Hero (the guy I'm voting for and have been question) and Bardiche, to name a few. I'm not going to pick apart every single person on day one.
It looks like you haven't even voted yet, despite throwing around a lot of FoSes. Who are you planning to vote for when day winds down, anyways?

My thoughts on you, Shadoweh are Not Town+Role Focus+Too cute to lynch=Third party. Just keep in mind which part of the equation I'm more ready to drop than the others.

Consolidation time already? I still want to see where this goes, first, though. I'll be sticking around for the most part.

Shadoweh

« Reply #130 on: September 29, 2012, 08:08:51 AM »
Still no time but
##Vote: Raikaria
I would sheep IHNN at this point but he's kind of trying to kill me so.
Other then that you're doing a great job!

I'm getting lonely. And disapointed. I wanted to use this on Dormio but he's being a quiet tool.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #131 on: September 29, 2012, 08:27:12 AM »
It seems people are drifting away from an ActionDan lynch, and we're running out of time.

Dormio is completely useless and hasn't posted in ages. There is no consensus on most people being scum or town by the town.

I think a lurker lynch is appropriate at this point.

##Vote: Dormio

I'll be around for quite a while after this, so this is by no means where my vote will stick. In fact, I just woke up! If we reach an agreement on someone for actual scummy reasons, I'll be happy to vote for them instead of Dormio.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Shadoweh

« Reply #132 on: September 29, 2012, 08:28:49 AM »
@Shadoweh: You kinda, still...on a...balance? I mean, you posted but nothing felt any clearer.
Hero this isn't even a complete sentence. What the hell are you trying to say here. <_< Why are you voting for the person whose death skips us a night? I believe Conq made you read what their roles do, so why are you doing this thing what you are doing?

Lesse: Chaotix + Serela + IHNN Town combo
Dan + Conq likely town? Rawr seems town..

Haha I changed my mind reading back. There has been literally nothing in Hero's posts since post #105. It is a jumbled piece of garbage that looks like it needs a Diablo face beside it. Show us how to play Hangmafia you weirdo.

##VOTE: HERO999

Incidentally if you lynch me I will take him with me. So throw on your votes like you just don't care. I'm quite content with dying today.

Shadoweh

« Reply #133 on: September 29, 2012, 08:30:41 AM »
Raikaria I know I've been really mean to you for no reason for all my posts but let's lynch Hero999 instead okay
The scummy reasons are because you read his posts
and then you realize that they are about being confused about the rules and him not wanting to post because he's scum
and then you vote him

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #134 on: September 29, 2012, 08:35:39 AM »
Raikaria I know I've been really mean to you for no reason for all my posts but let's lynch Hero999 instead okay
The scummy reasons are because you read his posts
and then you realize that they are about being confused about the rules and him not wanting to post because he's scum
and then you vote him

A townie could also be confused about the rules, and not wanting to post because he'll look stupid.

I'm not convinced on Hero being scum or town. If someone needs me to hammer on Hero then I will, because he has been pretty much useless, but otherwise, I'm not voting him unless he says something particularly silly/scummy.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Shadoweh

« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2012, 08:56:29 AM »
If there is one thing I am confident Hero doesn't worry about, it's not posting because he might look stupid. :V Not because he's stupid, but because he's not self-conscious. He doesn't seem like he's doing his own thing here, he seems weak because Posting Is Hard (as scum).

Did you actually read his posts or

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #136 on: September 29, 2012, 10:25:40 AM »
If there is one thing I am confident Hero doesn't worry about, it's not posting because he might look stupid. :V Not because he's stupid, but because he's not self-conscious. He doesn't seem like he's doing his own thing here, he seems weak because Posting Is Hard (as scum).

Did you actually read his posts or

There ain't exactly much to read Shadoweh.

He gives his reads in #105. He admits he's confused. #114 seems like he's out of his comfort zone with this type of setup. #119 is just repeating a question.], as with #122 is just attempting to clarrify the reasons behind Conqueror's reads.

From what I can see, the main reasons you are voting Hero999 is:

He didn't make a complete sentence
He's voting someone who claims to make us skip a night phase.
There's not been much content in his posts since #105, which is true... except most of his posts since then are asking for clarifications.

I honestly don't see anything that stands out to me in his posts screaming 'I'M SCUM'. For me to want to lynch him D1 over a 0 contributor, that's what it would require.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #137 on: September 29, 2012, 10:44:21 AM »
What the fuck happened to the last three hours? I blame rizock. Anyway.

To reiterate why Raitaki should probably die today, I highly dislike how he went about pushing Raikaria.
That is to say, how he promoted Bardiche's vote on Raikaria.
No, like, really. If you read those posts, you'll see that he actually doesn't form an opinion on Raikaria. He writes him off as null, since he did something that could be done as town or scum, but wholeheartedly approves of Bardiche pushing for the lynch on Raikaria. Why is that? Easy lynch for which he can take no blame? Please to be dying.

Don't really like Dan either.
Like, really, the only thing he's done so far this game is claim.
And I think I'll claim this now because I don't remember the theory on it but it's not gonna hurt.
Speaking of which, would like ActionDan explaining why he claimed so early.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #138 on: September 29, 2012, 10:51:21 AM »
To expand on disliking Dan's claim, it's basically because I can see Dan pulling out some bullshit gambit where he claims something that will make people not want to lynch him as scum based on prior experience with him.
To quote Bard, "look at actions and not claims."
Also, ~conspiracy theory land~, I can totally see that role being a scum role.

One thing that I also find amusing is Dan claiming somehow makes him a productive member of this game.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #139 on: September 29, 2012, 11:17:14 AM »
I can't believe you used 'rustle my jimmies' in a sentence naturally. 

That's just the kind of man I am.

@Conq: I disagree that it's pro-Town to use "scum wouldn't do this" as a defence as it is an inherently scummy way of guiding your actions. Doing the things you'd never do as Scum intentionally is how people tend to play Scum when they're new. I think we best agree to disagree on that point.

@Raikaria: This post actually pleases me, so I don't mind dropping my vote on you.

##Unvote: Raikaria

This also feels like the first time Bard is seriously enforcing he sometimes says with his actions.

What?

If any scum seriously did this, they don't know what the hell they're doing

You assume scum to be infallible creatures above human ken. They aren't. Scum are equally likely to do stupid shit as Town is.

Shadoweh what the fuck are you doing you haven't scumhunted at all and your thing on Hero is "read his posts they're about nothing" when your posts are about nothing as well until the vote.

##Vote: Shadoweh

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #140 on: September 29, 2012, 11:33:31 AM »
I am not entirely sure anymore on who to suspect, but Dormio's posts are good.
##Unvote

I warmly await Shadoweh's defence before casting my vote at someone.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #141 on: September 29, 2012, 11:37:04 AM »
##Unvote ##Vote Dormio/Ran Yakumo whatever

no opinion change since my last post, but consolidation and etc

shadoweh is okay for lynching too still
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #142 on: September 29, 2012, 11:40:20 AM »
Holy shit Serela was in this game?

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #143 on: September 29, 2012, 11:44:02 AM »
Clearly he is.  :derp:

Just mentioning that I'll be off in a moment. My attendance will likely plummet for about eighteen hours.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #144 on: September 29, 2012, 11:49:22 AM »
Clearly he is.  :derp:
I must not have noticed him over all the nothing he's been doing.
Really, defending Raikaria from Bardiche whilst not making any mention of an opinion of Bardiche. Scared of him or something? On top of that there's a shitload of nullreads and justifications for other people and the like which makes me think that you might be scum. Are you scum, Serela?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #145 on: September 29, 2012, 12:23:24 PM »
Is it bad that I only just figured out that Ran Yakumo = Dormio?

Still, good to see some activity from him. Naturally, that is making me reconsider my vote on him, although his activity still isn't too impressive.

I'm going to re-read the thread and try and find something to make a solid opinion on, particularly the players who are garnering the most votes because of course, we should try and lynch someone.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #146 on: September 29, 2012, 12:27:01 PM »
whilst not making any mention of an opinion of Bardiche.
Ignore this somehow I missed post #50.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #147 on: September 29, 2012, 12:51:11 PM »
Let's start from the top of C.C's list and work down.

1) Dr. Rawr

Highly unimpressed. He has not given any reads, 90% of his posts are one sentence [If that k is not a sentence.]. He's still on Hero999, which he admitted is a prod vote, and he's acted since then. I want to hear more from you.

2) Dormio

Aside from heavy lurking over the last couple of days, I'm still not *that* impressed by your recent posts. However, unlike several other players, you have reads, you seem to be doing some scumhunting/pushing. I've just not seen enough of you to have a true tell on you.

Worth noting that IHNN says you're normally lurky.

3) IHNN
Pretty active at the start of the day, but aside from prodding us to make up our minds, you've been fading away. Still, I'm leaning town on you, since you generally seem to be giving reads, and encouraging us to work together.

4) Shadoweh
Right, this is one of the more popular votes:

Lurky at ED1

Then we have his #130 and #132

What's so bad about these?

1: He jumps on me with no reasoning.
2: Particularly bad, he outright says he wants to sheep on IHNN but doesn't want his vote to look like OMGUS.
3: I then post, and then he posts with reasoning that already existed and jumps on the Hero wagon instead.

That sudden flip-flop, combined with his admittance that he wanted to sheep, really makes be suspicious.

He's also not really done anything... useful. As I point out in #136, his reasoning for voting Hero isn't exactly great either.

Would be happy to lynch Shadoweh.

5) Conqueror
Most of what he's done is defend me. I can't really make a non-biased read on that. He's been quiet since aside answering questions.

6) Raikaria
This is me herpa derp

7) ActionDan
Would be happy to lynch useless lurkers.

8) Bardiche
I've said before, in my early posts, that I am of the opinion that Bardiche is town.

9) Hero999
Confused Derp Semi-lurker. Not sure if Town Confused Derp of Maf Confused Derp.

Still would lynch, albeit, not happily.

Happy to lynch.

10) Serela
Not too sure what to read on him. I have trouble making out which side he's on, especially after the jump to Dormio without really saying why Dormio over Shadoweh.

11) Raitaki
Not too happy with his play so far, although that's somewhat biased because he's been pushing on me, and, as stated before, being a 'cheerleader' for Bard.

Less happy to lynch him than the others, however, mainly because I can't get a fair read on him.

12) SirChaotick
Been a little quiet, but that's forgivable since he's newer than even me. He's given reads of what he thinks so far. He's just getting his feet wet, and I'm leaning town on him.

13) Zakeri

I'm thinking he's town, mainly for the fact he seems to be pushing people's votes for more information out of them for their reasons. Not 100% sure on him yet, as he's not done much meaningful.

Basically:

Would Happily Lynch: Shadoweh, Dr.Rawr, ActionDan
Would Lynch: Raitaki, Dormio, Hero999

As you can see from that summary, that means change is in order! Dr.Rawr isn't being voted for, ActionDan might make us lose a night, so that leaves 1.

##Unvote

Shadoweh

« Reply #148 on: September 29, 2012, 01:19:10 PM »
Shadoweh what the fuck are you doing you haven't scumhunted at all and your thing on Hero is "read his posts they're about nothing" when your posts are about nothing as well until the vote.

I fail to see how my quality or lack thereof has anything to do with the relevant quality of the aforemention person's posts.

Bla bla bla waiting for Hero's freakout when he realizes I'm threatening to kill him.

Shadoweh

« Reply #149 on: September 29, 2012, 01:22:40 PM »
Incidentally since I'm sleep deprived and filled with hate and really it doesn't look like we have much time left (but perhaps inciting everyone into a rage has helped the battery-meter? o/ ) I might be willing to listen to who people would prefer to see be struck with sweet immortal lovins.