Author Topic: Ys Combat + Zelda dungeon puzzles + Phantasy Star setting  (Read 1819 times)

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
Ys Combat + Zelda dungeon puzzles + Phantasy Star setting
« on: February 26, 2017, 02:12:19 AM »
I just got an early access game called Crosscode which I think is adaquately described as above. It's EA but it's very stable (though I had a couple hiccups in the pre-tutorial, only in that one specific part though), and the game is extremely poished and fleshed out. The story is unfinished though, and there is more content being made still. But damn it really impresses me. I suggest everyone else take a look at it if the title interests you. The game DOES have a demo, but it's pretty much the tutorial only, so it's not really going to sell you if you weren't sold already imo. but if you're interested maybe it can say you wont be interested? I don't see why you wouldn't be though based on its gameplay.

There's a video and more info here:
http://www.cross-code.com/en/home

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
Re: Ys Combat + Zelda dungeon puzzles + Phantasy Star setting
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 10:55:31 PM »
I've yet to try it myself, but it does look like something I'd be interested in. Here's the steam page, too.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Ys Combat + Zelda dungeon puzzles + Phantasy Star setting
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 01:55:24 AM »
hi. ...
I remember coming across the site and trying out the demo quite a while ago. It was pretty interesting and really fun.