Author Topic: RNG And Waifus Thread XXX: Now with even more waifus and Bride dresses !  (Read 104462 times)

commandercool

• alter cool
I don't understand the question. Are you asking if the necessity for a recovery boost can be circumvented by running Lead Pollux/Alcyone? Sure, but then you'll have less effictive HP than running Sub Pollux/Sub Pollux.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
That is what I was asking. I'm just trying to find as many reasons as possible to use L/R, because I like her art more. On the other hand, I'll have both, so I can switch them depending on what I need.

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
The leader style is 1.3x to HP only, the damage reduction functions as an HP and RCV bonus because it's easier to recover from less damage taken.

it's x1.3x HP/ATK with x5 for popcorn, so L/R Pollux does way more dmg than the L/D Pollux as leader

it would be comparable to Yomidra.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

commandercool

• alter cool
Yeah, the amazing damage is totally your excuse. I'm a huge fan of the sub Constellations and even think they're solid leads, but there's no denying that the damage boost from 4x to 5x is significant enough to take note of. 25x over 16x is a ~156% damage increase, which is a lot.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Quick Reminder:

We`re soon gonna hit 1000 posts, who will do the next one ?

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
I kinda want to, but I'd have to write an entire report on the game, so I'd consider doing the one after the next.

EDIT: Funny things; my phone doesn't let me onto the thread because there is "XXX" in the title. It also doesn't let me access posts when there is "69" in the message ID. Fun stuff. This is why I have a computer.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 05:09:33 AM by Hikari »

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

commandercool

• alter cool
We just copy-paste most of the text from the first post. That's not new each time.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
as long as Red Riding Hood, or ult constellations is the picture on the front

Buffs are gonna be crazy.

commandercool

• alter cool
Yeah ultimate Alrescha stopgaps one of Gabriel's remaining weaknesses (lack of skillboosts) pretty hardcore. I am concerned about God Killer making Vishnu harder again though.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Hey, don`t forget the chibis and the new MP cards and ACE Evos and the new GFEs and all that.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
Re: RNG And Waifus Thread XXX: Now with even more waifus and Bride dresses !
« Reply #1000 on: July 04, 2016, 07:54:37 AM »
Rolled bride rem again with 5 random stones collected from the event and other dungeons, got an Akechi. Nice, the one one that I actually wanted for ~future miru team~.
Although I remember someone or people saying that akechis in general are pretty overhyped or something.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Re: RNG And Waifus Thread XXX: Now with even more waifus and Bride dresses !
« Reply #1001 on: July 04, 2016, 09:53:02 AM »
kill this thread