Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 22 - A chocolate brand collaborated with this game??  (Read 122626 times)

commandercool

• alter cool
I hope they leave the skills alone this time. I JUST finished Apollo and it took forever. Wishful thinking I know, but the skills are kind of their whole selling point.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
I hope they leave the skills alone this time. I JUST finished Apollo and it took forever. Wishful thinking I know, but the skills are kind of their whole selling point.
Well since they're branching ults and not Awokens they'd prob stay the same AS with a slightly more relevant-to-today LS, right?  Isn't that what the twinlit Norse ults were basically?
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
I just want awakenings that aren't awful across the board :(

I think the best one is hermes, poor ares has two dark resists

commandercool

• alter cool
Well since they're branching ults and not Awokens they'd prob stay the same AS with a slightly more relevant-to-today LS, right?  Isn't that what the twinlit Norse ults were basically?

Oh that's right, I forgot they weren't awoken. Should be fine then.

I don't think their awakenings are awful, just fine. Apollo at least has the minimum requirements to pull his weight. Of course I'd like more, and I'll probably get more, but he's totally acceptable as is.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Indeed to the fact that their active skills are their selling point; various monsters have received buffs to their awoken skill pool over time but nobody has received -active skill- buffs as much as they have.

What wasn't appreciated was how they implemented it, unlike the Sticker Girls. "Oh, you skill maxed them? Oops"

"Hey we know you skill maxed them again, so we wanted to preemptively say sorry."

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.

The kiriko hype is so very real today.

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
They probably won't reveal anything big like new Persephone skills and exciting new stuff until the Friday video.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Asmo is the only five-color collab gold in the game, iirc.  Fat Chocobo is a six-color (with heal baked in), but it's a giveaway.

Yes, this is correct. The Khezu Neko in MH4G collab is a four-color board changer, so she wouldn't count either.

I just want awakenings that aren't awful across the board :(

I think the best one is hermes, poor ares has two dark resists

I'm inclined to agree with this; Hermes Ult does probably have the best one. I still don't know why Ares has 2 Blind resist.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

[20:17] <Chirei> Chirei Tries It: Playing with no Time Extends

-several minutes later-

Chirei Tries It: Playing with one time extend

MatsuriSakuragi

Kaguya having her own floor is a less than mixed blessing when the drop rate for fucking Kiriko cards are higher than her own drop rate

Edible

I'm still not really sure how the cards drop at all.

commandercool

• alter cool
From clearing SB1 all the way through and SB2 on Mythical and Legend, my best guess is 50/50 for either drop. I wouldn't be shocked to hear the cards drop much higher than the monsters, I've been seeing a lot of them, but my sample size is small.

MatsuriSakuragi

It's a frustrating disparity for me because I'm getting more Kiriko cards than I am Kaguyas-- and even if I had Kiriko, she needs WAY fewer skillups to max than Astaroth does because GH really hates the archdemons I guess.

To be honest I don't know why I'm pushing so hard to skillmax her-- she'll be only an occasional sub on my Parvati team unless I get a Verdandi or something. It's more or less just because I like her a lot and I've always loved her character design, I suppose.

Maybe I'll make a Cauchemar team sometime still, but skilling him up would be even worse >_o

I'm inclined to agree with this; Hermes Ult does probably have the best one. I still don't know why Ares has 2 Blind resist.

The god of war shouldn't get fog of war.  :V

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ giff news, I want to see Persephone dark / green healer.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/618707524942823424

ok here's your persephone dark/green healer

by the way she's God/Healer and not Devil

and 2 TPAs and 2 Rows because why not.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 10:50:54 AM by tranceHiME »

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/618707524942823424

ok here's your persephone dark/green healer

by the way she's God and not Devil

and 2 TPAs and 2 Rows because why not.

:o :o :o :o :o

:toot:

All my +eggs I saved up will go to her

MatsuriSakuragi

HP and ATK took a hit, devil type lost, shitty LS doesn't appear to have changed.

Suddenly very much less enthused. The rows and tpas are nice of course but I'm not sure if that sways me from using her as a devil, which was her main draw for me. Dark Healers are kind of nonexistent in the grand scheme of things, so typewise it does her no favors, but she'll be obviously great on dark teams.

On the other hand, way better Pandora/DMeta sub.

Hm.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 11:18:51 AM by Guildmarm Matsuri »

Well, her weight is quite lower, compared to her devil ult.
from 761,97 to 734,6

no wait, her weight must be even lower, usually in the status screen, the +100 attack is calculated in right away? so her wait drops by another 40 total?
So her weight is only 13 higher than the non ult form.

Or maybe they forgot about that.
        basic             devil          healer
HP   2939      --      0       --      -300
ATK 1007      --      +400 --      +130
RCV 560        --      0       --      +80
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 11:49:47 AM by Dorakyura »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi

ya you can go die, Wadatsumi. I wasted enough stamina on you

commandercool

• alter cool
Hmm, so lower stats, weirder types, better awakenings? I guess I can live with that. The black healer thing is interesting. So presumably they'll all be given virtually unsupported types (white balanced, blue attacker, etc.) as an offset to the huge awakening creep? I like that, it makes picking an ultimate more of a real choice than "newest one is always best one".

Edible

Two TPAs and two dark rows gives Persephone more usability than she ever had as a devil (and honestly, devil teams usually had better options than her).  I suspect she'll now be a core sub of any dark lead that isn't devil-centric, both for the solid awakenings and the nice boost to RCV.

Plus who knows, maybe she and Awoken Haku will be the start of some new dark healer meta. :V  (Claire can come too)

Things could get especially interesting if the other greek ults follow a similar pattern.

MatsuriSakuragi

Yeah, she's by no means bad-- it's just that I was very much planning on using her with Beelzebub and she could have used those new awakenings there very, very well.  On the other hand, I have two Persephone, so surely I can utilize both.

She should go well with awoken Haku. Maybe an Awoken Haku team that can be boosted by Sun Quan? Hmm.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 01:10:41 PM by Guildmarm Matsuri »

As of five hours ago, the following art data has been downloaded into the NA client, here's a text rundown:

-Sphinx
-Awoken Shiva
-Awoken Bastet
-Awoken Ra
-Awoken Horus
-Awoken Meimei
-Riders 2.0
-Cao Cao ults
-Aamir
-Zhou Yu
-Refive
-LMeta TAMADRA
-Water Cat Dragon, Russian Nyadra & minion
-Wood Cat Dragon, Calico Nyadra & minion
-Ult Krishna, Sarasvati, & Durga
-Ult Light & Dark Golem (Expect Machine-type support soon?)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 01:34:50 PM by OverlordChirei »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Here are the cards which require 7.9.2 update support:

Ult. Krishna
Ult. Sarasvati
Light Mech General Cielospada
Dark Mech General Heisferzen

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
At first I was only excited for my Awoken Flaming Chicken cause fuck yes horus.

Now I'm excited for both new!persephone (for my future pandora team) and Awoken Karin (for the Awoken Lakshmi team), despite having not really started on either of them :V

And of course, Uvo!Vishnu cause he's ridiculous.

Gungho why you do this to me.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 02:19:15 PM by Toyosatomimi No Sacchi »

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
Guys i need your opinions: as soon as possible i'll evolve my Shiva to Awoken and i plan to build up a team on it. I still have 3 REM rolls available.

Should i try to get Kiriko for A.Shiva? She looks really good for him but i'm not sure if she would have space on the team....

Edible

What are your other options?

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Ugghh. God/Healer, D/G Persephone is just so -odd-. I would want to use her with Awoken Haku, but she loses that precious red sub-attribute. No longer does she fit on Beelzebub, either.

What am I supposed to do? Use Persephone on LZL? :/

Gives me a reason to field DIzanami on Haku, I guess.

MatsuriSakuragi

Just imagine how good your damage reduction will be, stacked with A. Haku!

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
What are your other options?

Fire-main with at least 1 TPA (even if i list the final form many of them aren't fully evolved yet):

Kagutsuchi x2
ADQ Hera-Ur
Burning Phoenix Knight, Homura
Dino Rider, Wild Drake
Zeta Hydra
Fire Dragon Knight
Armored Tyrannos
Guan Yinping
Awoken Horus
Ifrit
Shinra Sun God Apollo

....and Ronia  :V