Author Topic: Puzzle & Dragons 4 (I'M THE GOD/DEVIL BATMAN)  (Read 139496 times)

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Puzzle & Dragons 4 (I'M THE GOD/DEVIL BATMAN)
« Reply #990 on: December 28, 2013, 09:11:41 PM »
I think I could manage it, but I'd have to be really on the ball with Bastet/Bastet and get lucky with orb drops to boot.  Pass for now.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #991 on: December 28, 2013, 10:17:22 PM »
Might try beezle. He seems pretty weak.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #992 on: December 28, 2013, 10:47:25 PM »
I have a Neptune, but in several of my teams I'm still using Witch Lilith, for her great RCV and awoken heal.

My poor lilith is still not evo'd cuz i never got her until way late and i keep getting one great dark god after another after another... Poor lilith.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #993 on: December 29, 2013, 07:08:06 AM »
Might try beezle. He seems pretty weak.

Tell us how you do.

My poor lilith is still not evo'd cuz i never got her until way late and i keep getting one great dark god after another after another... Poor lilith.

I didn't get mine until I did Satan descended. She's stilll a lilith. She sits with Angel and Mandrake in the "benchwarmer" slots. On that note, I still can't field Hera-Ur or Satan teams yet.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #994 on: December 29, 2013, 07:28:57 AM »
You have Kirin. Evo your Valk and use the obvtown Kirin Rose Verche Herais Echidna.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #995 on: December 29, 2013, 07:39:56 AM »
Tell us how you do.

I didn't get very far :v

The problem is floor 1 basically. Two cerbs deal 20k a hit every turn. You can't set up skills or really stall them, so Luci is flat out.

Hell, even burst it's pretty problematic because iirc one dude starts at 1 turn cooldown. So you need a good starting board.

The rest of the dungeon looks like a bitch for burst too because poison blocks fucking up your matches.

It's hard only because you're forced to a certain strategy and the strategy sucks for that dungeon. Kinda lame.

« Reply #996 on: December 30, 2013, 08:17:03 AM »
Hera descended is up.

Wish me luck. (Gdi i have no siren im scared)

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #997 on: December 30, 2013, 08:47:49 AM »
G'luck... I never use a siren for anything still, but I had access to some better leads.
Also did you guys see the upcoming godfest? It's...umm... *swoons*.

luci, dark megatron, both odins, bastet, kooshy, kirin, mountain twins, yomi, orochi, horus, venus, hades, neptune, and haku.

I'm not really eager to get another greek god (please god no), but virtually everything else I'd love...cept yomi, who isn't bad, just... I don't need a dark sub. Has pretty much everything I could possibly want except suzaku...well, I don't really need a dark megatron or blue odin either but whatever, they might be handy to have sometime in the far future.

« Reply #998 on: December 30, 2013, 09:02:27 AM »
I was halfway through venus then i wasnt able to match heart orbs. Will try again later

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #999 on: December 30, 2013, 09:59:36 AM »
if you need my arch hades I can put em up if you like. ebbideux has a underlord hades too...I'm not sure if mine is 50/50 yet or 55/55 (anyone know if we have the buffed dual element romans yet?)

Edit: New year's eve = twinlit dungeon... I'll prob fail horribly but eff it, I want super hera and I'll try damnit...once again, anyone know if dual-element greek gods are 55/55 resist or 50/50 yet? also, anyone know a good light/dark venus/hades person I can friend for this?...wait, I have no hope, I need 2 ecchi-nida's for a snowball chance first, blah...
Hopefully twinlits will be like hera and it'll get nerfed from mythical only to legendary only?
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 12:28:49 PM by Ghaleon »

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #1000 on: December 30, 2013, 01:33:43 PM »
I'll keep my level 46 babbyOdin up for the resist needers, go team go!!

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #1001 on: December 30, 2013, 01:42:39 PM »
oh my god I was destroyed in like two turns even with odin friend what even

how do you even do this D:

Also thread is at 1000 posts and now closed! Someone make a new one o/