Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes: (ed. NOT) Still Waiting for Tellius  (Read 144477 times)

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
Re: Fire Emblem Heroes: (ed. NOT) Still Waiting for Tellius
« Reply #960 on: November 24, 2017, 11:32:13 PM »
that's unfortunate, but thanks a lot! I'll take a look at it a little later
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #961 on: November 25, 2017, 10:34:17 AM »
new update: I did the thing where you can now control the crop upper and lower bounds, for those silly contrarian people that have long long phones. Go update if you need it.

e: I didn't check your pm yet BT since I was doing this, I'll go check it out now

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #962 on: November 25, 2017, 01:35:53 PM »
new update: I did the thing where you can now control the crop upper and lower bounds, for those silly contrarian people that have long long phones. Go update if you need it.

e: I didn't check your pm yet BT since I was doing this, I'll go check it out now
It's cool, I'm not in a hurry, just wanted to let you know there was a problem.

I'm training up Joshua right now. He's a fun unit. Strong and resilient.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #963 on: November 26, 2017, 02:57:12 PM »
I'm not gonna say it's impossible, but if you have zero ways of baiting a bow lyn, then trying to deal with a Draw Back brave lyn + any dancer is next to impossible. Especially if there's a third horse unit she'll be pulling back (probably reinhardt). Some unit charges forward, BrLyn uses draw back -- which in itself is annoying since the enemy is retreating away from your space -- but she gets back into dancer range to nuke someone in your team, I think it's an incredible defense setup.

I think what you have to do is directly bait out that BrLyn's initial attack so she doesn't use draw back. Although now that I think about it, any ranged nuke horse with draw back + dancer unit seems really dangerous.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #964 on: November 26, 2017, 03:59:31 PM »
It helps if you bait Lyn or whoever away from the rest of their team. She'll try to move toward fliers just about whenever possible, so I tend to use Camilla to peel her off and dispatch her. It can get really messy when the enemy team has three strong cavalry units so separating them just gives them coverage over the entire map, but as long as the map cooperates (and the more fliers I have the less I care about the map) it usually works fine.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #965 on: November 26, 2017, 10:18:08 PM »
ah yeah well the map was the one the vertical map with the defense tiles zigzag the middle two columns with breakable wall columns to the left and right. Lyn was in the middle, so there was no way she wasn't going to just charge right down. That and, you know, all fliers, but yeah baiting still works if the map allows it, she goes for my nowi I think with the lowest def.

I was planning on holding on to my orbs, but I might try rolling greens in the 8% banner for either SCam or distant counterman.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #966 on: November 27, 2017, 02:27:05 AM »
Are you running an Iote's Shield? I'm running it on BunCam but it still doesn't let her tank Brave Lyn basically ever unfortunately. On Subaki or Beruka or something that can actually benefit from flier boosts against Lyn you could at least tank her, although not kill her on the backswing since Distant Counter occupies the same slot and she's immune to it anyway.

And yeah, I'm planning on going crazy on green during the 8% banner. Seems like it's got the biggest upside for me.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #967 on: November 27, 2017, 03:54:37 AM »
No, I'm not actually because with Brave Lyn with brave bow it makes no difference (yeah).

But a 5* Beruka with either +HP or +Def (and no banes in either) can just barely tank one hit from a maximally attackerific Atk nature Brave Lyn's Mulagir with +6 from death blow. If equipped with Deflect Missile, Beruka can tank the first Brave Bow attack too. To avoid dying on the second hit, you have to give Beruka distant counter and the new 2cd Glimmer and a slaying axe+. It's a pretty expensive investment, but it also allows you to tank a maximally attackerific Reinhardt's first hit and kill him on your counter too, so two stones with one bird.

e: wait she's immune to what?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 03:56:40 AM by Mеа »

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #968 on: November 27, 2017, 04:32:15 AM »
Sacae's Blessing (B)

If foe has sword, lance, or axe, foe cannot counterattack.
(Skill cannot be inherited.)

As far as I know people tend to run it, too. I can't remember seeing a Brave Lyn with something else in the B slot.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #969 on: November 27, 2017, 05:13:03 AM »
oh shoot! I forgot about that skill, well this changes things. I don't suppose there's a skill that negates it either, time to rethink things

SCam can do it with bowbreaker and iote's shield... is what I thought, but bowbreaker isn't inheritable by flying units I forgot orz. There's legit no answer to her in enemy phase for fliers wow, I'm kind of baffled.

e: might have jumped the gun on that conclusion. There's still like moonbow gronnwolf or something like that, so it's not like there's no way
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 05:30:05 AM by Mеа »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #970 on: November 27, 2017, 09:00:09 AM »
Sacae's Blessing (B)

If foe has sword, lance, or axe, foe cannot counterattack.
(Skill cannot be inherited.)

As far as I know people tend to run it, too. I can't remember seeing a Brave Lyn with something else in the B slot.

Some people like to run Firesweep/Cancel Affinity

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #971 on: November 27, 2017, 11:08:48 AM »
oh shoot! I forgot about that skill, well this changes things. I don't suppose there's a skill that negates it either, time to rethink things

SCam can do it with bowbreaker and iote's shield... is what I thought, but bowbreaker isn't inheritable by flying units I forgot orz. There's legit no answer to her in enemy phase for fliers wow, I'm kind of baffled.

e: might have jumped the gun on that conclusion. There's still like moonbow gronnwolf or something like that, so it's not like there's no way

Yeah, I had the same thought about Bowbreaker on BunCam but it can't be equipped. Laaame.

Some people like to run Firesweep/Cancel Affinity

Seems like Bowbreaker might be good for Brave Lyns with bad natures so they can tank other Brave Lyns but that's pretty niche and I guess I don't know that they don't still mostly just die on the first hit.

Edit: Wait, so I don't understand how Fjorm works. Is she only going to be available through summoning or is she going to be a free giveaway later on and her banner just lets us get her early? I thought I remembered something about her being a free starter unit but maybe I misunderstood. How much do I care about pulling her?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 05:38:31 PM by commandercool »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #972 on: November 27, 2017, 07:01:04 PM »
You get a free copy o Fjorn in the story mode and then you can also get merge copies of her through summoning.

Also, if you guys want an enemy phase build answer for Brave Lyn, TA Gronnraven Cammy works. It doesn't work if Lyn if she uses Cancel Affinity, but those are probably pretty rare. According to Kagero Chart, TA/Raven Cammy beats both the Mulagir and the Brave bow builds.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #973 on: November 27, 2017, 07:07:28 PM »
Sorry, what's TA?

Edit: Oh I just got it, Triangle Affinity. Duh.

Personally I'd rather have Gronnblade on her but that does sound pretty handy. I imagine it dumpsters Reinhardt as well?

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #974 on: November 27, 2017, 07:31:11 PM »
Yeah, I'm not even giving Cammy a B skill, a C skill, or a seal. This is all TA/Raven with Moonbow with a neutral Cammy. Unfortunately, mine is -ATK.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #975 on: November 27, 2017, 07:33:59 PM »
If I pull dupes from 8% festival I may genuinely keep one and try to go for the mono-green, mono-Camillas team. If only Hone Fliers was more accessible I'd run Camilla/Camilla/BunCam/BunCam for goofs. Maybe throw one Corrin in there for them to dogpile...

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #976 on: November 27, 2017, 11:16:57 PM »
I'm a little more reluctant to pull greens now that I know distant counter won't work. That means I'll be sniping for 1 unit and that won't work well. I'm gonna hold on until the fate children banner to see if they release any kinshi knights or something else interesting. That and Azura's kid was a flying singer were they?

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #977 on: November 27, 2017, 11:50:52 PM »
He isn't actually a singer in the sense of being able to use Sing, he's just a flier who can sing. But in Heroes maybe things will be different. I have to imagine a flying singer would have horrendously bad stats but they'd still probably be pretty great.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #978 on: November 28, 2017, 12:14:11 AM »
He isn't actually a singer in the sense of being able to use Sing, he's just a flier who can sing. But in Heroes maybe things will be different. I have to imagine a flying singer would have horrendously bad stats but they'd still probably be pretty great.

A flying singer would have about the same stats as the other dancers. Flying units receive a bst penalty like the horse units do. [ur=https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Stats_Tablel]The base stats table[/url] here lists flying units as having about the same  bst as infantry equivalents. I'd like to see a ranged horse singer, just to see how shit the bst would be. You guys know anyone who would fit the bill?

If I pull dupes from 8% festival I may genuinely keep one and try to go for the mono-green, mono-Camillas team. If only Hone Fliers was more accessible I'd run Camilla/Camilla/BunCam/BunCam for goofs. Maybe throw one Corrin in there for them to dogpile...

Make it a flying Corrin who buffs them. Blade Cammy/Raven Cammy/Axe Cammy/ Blade Corrin y/n?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #979 on: November 28, 2017, 12:15:55 AM »
A flying singer would have about the same stats as the other dancers. Flying units receive a bst penalty like the horse units do. [ur=https://feheroes.gamepedia.com/Stats_Tablel]The base stats table[/url] here lists flying units as having about the same  bst as infantry equivalents. I'd like to see a ranged horse singer, just to see how shit the bst would be. You guys know anyone who would fit the bill?

I mean, Shigure does. I'm pretty sure he can become a Kinshi Knight so he can use a bow.

Make it a flying Corrin who buffs them. Blade Cammy/Raven Cammy/Axe Cammy/ Blade Corrin y/n?

YYYYYYY

And I already have 3/4 of the pieces. Just need to pull another BunCam, which should be easy-ish at 8% rates, and I'm there.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #980 on: November 28, 2017, 12:33:33 AM »
I'd like to see a ranged horse singer, just to see how shit the bst would be. You guys know anyone who would fit the bill?
I would imagine Shigure could inherit a class that can promote into horses.
Also I'd like to point out an interesting little technical pithole in that it has to be a mounted singer and not a dancer since a mounted dancer would make no sense lol

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #981 on: November 28, 2017, 12:48:47 AM »
I would imagine Shigure could inherit a class that can promote into horses.
Also I'd like to point out an interesting little technical pithole in that it has to be a mounted singer and not a dancer since a mounted dancer would make no sense lol

Does it count if the horse does the dancing I also found this .

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #982 on: November 28, 2017, 02:57:47 AM »
oh hey guys you can redeem up to 10k feathers from your nintendo points (2k at a time) so you should go do that

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #983 on: November 28, 2017, 04:51:16 AM »
Upgraded Lyn seems really good. Minerva too. Takumi got his Fates effect I guess.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #984 on: November 28, 2017, 05:02:35 AM »
Is this a datamine or something? Do share!

Conqueror

« Reply #985 on: November 28, 2017, 05:34:24 AM »
Not a datamine, the update is already out on the play store and you can unlock the weapon refinery since the new story chapters are all out. No mats for upgrading yet but you can window shop in the refinery.
Lyn gets desp 3 and brash assault when <75% health.

Edit: Although there's probably a datamine floating around somewhere.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #986 on: November 28, 2017, 05:46:32 AM »
wow soleil is super adorable I want to roll for her so bad. I was in the middle of her paralogue before I took a hiatus on that game too come to think of it, makes me want to go play it again but it's a couple hundred miles away

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #987 on: November 28, 2017, 07:25:48 AM »
Spent 89 stones on the special banner so far pulling for green. I've had horrifically bad luck so far. Only pulled a single five-star, a dupe Hector, which is the one I wanted the least (but still pretty good). I've seen an almost impossibly low number of green orbs, with almost 50% of screens not even having one, only a single screen having two, and none having more than that.

Oh well, banner's up for a few more days and there are tons of stones on the table, so my luck will probably flip. Kind of really want another SCamilla and a Brave Ike, gonna be really disappointed if I don't pull at least one.

Haven't had time to look at the weapon refinery yet, but that's going to be all kinds of interesting.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #988 on: November 28, 2017, 07:58:28 AM »
Sorry ccool, I think I stole all your green orbs, I've only had like 2 sessions without any and several times I saw 3 and lots of 2s (but not that they contained anything you wanted).

I told myself I wouldn't spend more than 40 orbs rolling, but I got pretty lucky with the greens and ended up spending 60 stones on the banner. My first pull was a Deirdre (and had 3 green orbs available) so I might have gotten a little cocky, I also ended on a second Deirdre making a weird sort of book ends. Those were the only 5*s I got which is... actually kinda what I expected, since I was testing out the rates on a summon simulator where I only got her for some reason.

I mean, I guess I did just finish reading through a FE4 lp, so I'm not unhappy. Also got 2 Sorens which I'm also pretty happy about having come read the Tellius game lps before that. So overall, it was pretty mediocre but pulling multiple 5*s in a go is always great. Still have about a 100 more orbs left to spend on some other banner, maybe at least to pick away at the children banner for Soleil but no more than 40 that time.

Conqueror

« Reply #989 on: November 28, 2017, 08:17:22 AM »
and a Brave Ike, gonna be really disappointed if I don't pull at least one.
Brave Ike isn't on the banner. He was included by mistake in one of the frames of the stream instead of Ike. The 3 greens are Deirdre, SCamilla, and Hector.

Speaking of greens, I've been looking for red orbs exclusively and I managed to get several sessions of green and blue orbs with 0 reds.