Author Topic: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 17F  (Read 169789 times)

Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 17F
« Reply #150 on: November 05, 2017, 02:04:44 PM »
to be fair,some items in LoT1 were broken if my memory serves right,the only two floors relevant for leveling were
Spoiler:
27F for liliths and 30F for item farming

i am still salty that
Spoiler:
hibachi,serpent and winner items werent 100% drop chance

« Reply #151 on: November 05, 2017, 05:04:34 PM »
Also, you all are talking as if you didn't give up hope for the update to ever come yet, that's some impressive amount of optimism right there.

Well, can always just play other things in the meantime. If it never happens, then that's a unfortunate outcome, but I've actually seen other doujin game producers vanish for similar periods of time before so that in itself doesn't come off as too peculiar. I'll give it a full year (so March of 2018) before assuming it's not happening.

Though it is a little bothersome that, for all the Twitter usage 3peso had prior to their vanishing, suddenly ceasing that entirely for nearly 8 months does seem questionable. But considering what Twitter is, I don't see it as a bad thing of itself. Can always just e-mail them and see if they respond.

« Reply #152 on: November 05, 2017, 06:35:12 PM »
So I have a quick question.

I decided to hack in Jewels of Greater Awakening using Cheat Engine so that I could get all of the Awakening items, since I didn't want to have to choose between them (I've heard you can only get 7 or so as it currently stands). So I hacked in 999, and bought one for each character, but I noticed characters I hadn't recruited didn't get theirs in the shop.

I eventually saved and quit, because it got late. Fast forward to now, I booted up the game, and recruited Kokoro. I decided to get her Awakening item, so I went to Akyuu's... and all of my Jewels of Greater Awakening were gone!

So my question is; does anyone know what the Address is for the Jewel of Greater Awakening? I didn't think to write it down, so now I have no way to access it. And at this point, since I have NO Jewels, I'll be limited in my subclassing too. Can anyone help me, please?

nyttyn

• Drill baby drill!
« Reply #153 on: November 06, 2017, 06:12:26 AM »
I did some investigation on the JP community side of things and nope, nobody's heard a word. Even tried e-mailing apparently.

Anyone else can try, of course, but they're worried/clueless too.

« Reply #154 on: November 06, 2017, 11:29:46 AM »
does anyone know what the Address is for the Jewel of Greater Awakening? I didn't think to write it down, so now I have no way to access it. And at this point, since I have NO Jewels, I'll be limited in my subclassing too. Can anyone help me, please?

I went to check, luckily it uses a static address; THLabyrinth2Plus_out.exe+1631338
not sure if relevant, the address bar next to the entry simply says 02821338 (which should only be accurate if you didn't rename the .exe or rename it back I believe, but giving you that, I don't see an obvious way to add an address with just that, Im not used to sharing these sort of things.

I did some investigation on the JP community side of things and nope, nobody's heard a word. Even tried e-mailing apparently.

Thanks for that I was actually silently hoping someone would do this. Results were as expected but you never know, I like to think he simply got too absorbed with playing games or got twitter and gamedev-burnout and next year he will be like "haha, I never said which year I'll release the rest"  :V

« Reply #155 on: November 06, 2017, 05:00:56 PM »
I went to check, luckily it uses a static address; THLabyrinth2Plus_out.exe+1631338
not sure if relevant, the address bar next to the entry simply says 02821338 (which should only be accurate if you didn't rename the .exe or rename it back I believe, but giving you that, I don't see an obvious way to add an address with just that, Im not used to sharing these sort of things.

It turns out it wasn't 02821338, but rather 02891338. But I was only able to find that out after fiddling around with that 1631338 number you gave me. Thank you so much, you really helped me out!

« Reply #156 on: November 08, 2017, 08:22:21 PM »
Anybody knows if the 7 Greater Awakening things you can get from the Endless Corridor can be reset/swapped or if, once you decided which chars to awaken, you're stuck with them?

« Reply #157 on: November 08, 2017, 09:48:37 PM »
Stuck with them.

« Reply #158 on: November 08, 2017, 10:34:26 PM »
That's unfortunate... now I'll have to think rly hard about who to awaken - and, given that the "endgame" basically is mostly about random encounters rather than bosses, I'm rethinking some of my earlier awakening choices.

« Reply #159 on: November 11, 2017, 03:36:53 AM »
After a long hiatus, i accidentally grinded to level average level 200 on floor 21 with instant death. After that, I crammed all of the money to give hina 639 magic ups, and then proceeded to steam roll the left over shadows, deformed bosses, and the 3 other special bosses. After almost 2 shotting upgraded Murakumo, I decided to finally get all the stones of awakening. I have 11, and this is where my problem is. I full cleared all the extra floors, and all of the main game floors with stones on it. Where is the last stone? Is it in the strangely in accessible part of floor 9 extra? Any help on where to search?

« Reply #160 on: November 11, 2017, 04:26:50 AM »
The stone locations are

5f
7-15f (1 on each floor)
11f (Postgame)
10f (Postgame)

You've definitely explored everywhere on those floors?

« Reply #161 on: November 11, 2017, 04:41:17 AM »
The stone locations are

5f
7-15f (1 on each floor)
11f (Postgame)
10f (Postgame)

You've definitely explored everywhere on those floors?
The jap wiki has detailed maps of each floor too, so if you still can't find it you can check those as well.

« Reply #162 on: November 11, 2017, 12:55:32 PM »
Thanks, I'll make sure to double check 10 and 11.

EDIT: after checking the Jp wiki, I found that the stone I needed was the one on floor 13. Thanks for the help!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 06:25:14 PM by LazorPagoda »

« Reply #163 on: November 14, 2017, 02:41:57 PM »
Was thinking more of self sufficient refuction,in theory if a character can reach 100% damage reduction she can solo any enemy,right? as long as she can damage it

Sorry for replying so late, but I think that Absolute Defensive Line from the Guardian Subclass provides 30% damage reduction if there is only one character on the front line.

« Reply #164 on: November 15, 2017, 05:47:01 PM »
I have been blessed by the RNG,i am NOT supposed to be this boss at such a low level yet,correct?

Spoiler:
i expected a machine god lucifer drop cmon,at least the crown looks pretty on the wearer

« Reply #165 on: November 15, 2017, 06:59:44 PM »
Hey, congratulations. Level looks about normal (Meiling has the same level rate as Reimu, so 578 Reimu, personally did it at Iku 540, equivalent to 558 Reimu), but that doesn't detract from the accomplishment. How did the run go (besides winning)?

Spoiler:
The Massive Iron Crown of Chaos is something the Serpent of Chaos dropped in Z Angband, lol

« Reply #166 on: November 15, 2017, 07:18:36 PM »
Hey, congratulations. Level looks about normal (Meiling has the same level rate as Reimu, so 578 Reimu, personally did it at Iku 540, equivalent to 558 Reimu), but that doesn't detract from the accomplishment. How did the run go (besides winning)?

Spoiler:
The Massive Iron Crown of Chaos is something the Serpent of Chaos dropped in Z Angband, lol

It basically went down to hoping flandre survived first turn and any of the four people that could survive the fight continue (meiling,remilia,byakuren,kasen)

the HP/MP drain was so annoying to get past,and any %HP shredding on my tanks spelt death sentence

« Reply #167 on: November 15, 2017, 08:06:15 PM »
Hm, I see. That sounds rough. Think you would have had an easier time by changing the strategy up a bit, but you've already beaten it so there isn't really any point in offering constructive criticism there. Have you done
Spoiler:
Kedama Goddess
yet?

« Reply #168 on: November 15, 2017, 08:16:29 PM »
Hm, I see. That sounds rough. Think you would have had an easier time by changing the strategy up a bit, but you've already beaten it so there isn't really any point in offering constructive criticism there. Have you done
Spoiler:
Kedama Goddess
yet?

Actually
Spoiler:
i went to do it just to see how fast i would be wiped,first round i didnt lasted a single spatial rend,second round i beated it by sheer luck (again) :V

« Reply #169 on: November 15, 2017, 08:22:43 PM »
lol, nice. Yeah it's surprisingly easy given its challenge level of 760. Can't tell if that was just a misdirection or it really was supposed to be that rough to beat, but the developer didn't do it right.

Xarizzar

• RPG fan
« Reply #170 on: November 16, 2017, 09:14:27 PM »
Sounds like your runs went like mine

possible spoilers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObH3e6IP6vs

lots of luck involved
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 11:00:29 PM by Xarizzar »

« Reply #171 on: November 17, 2017, 12:19:09 AM »
Since everyone's sharing their runs, here's mine~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzKSnuR9klU

Spoiler:
Guardian of the Crystals still has my vote for hardest boss in the game, that was amazingly brutal

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #172 on: November 19, 2017, 08:13:55 PM »
Dont spoiler tag links please. It automatically punts me out of my browser to load youtube on my phone, and I was paused in thd middle of a 5 hour livestream so I have to hunt for that place again with a tiny acrollbar and and ewww.

Im posting in regards to the optimism gone 9 months thing though.... Wasnt 9peso gone for about as long prior to +s release?

Regardless, you should have seen how long I was hoping for phantasy star online 2 west. And yes I know you could play on the other servers. I in fact WAS playing on jpn. But quit after west's announcement because I didnt want to be tempted to invest in jpn and not want to transfer over to west when it released. But it never did. Stupid sega.

IRUN

• Sin Sack
« Reply #173 on: November 26, 2017, 08:53:26 AM »

I walk one step, and I?m visiting a shrine
I continue two steps, and I?m spirited away
I tread three steps, and I?m playing god
I arrive with four steps, and ****

« Reply #174 on: December 07, 2017, 12:23:14 AM »
Hey, I've got a question, guys. I've been trying to get the Plus Disk to work, but for some reason, I can't get it to actually launch. The window pops up very briefly, then immediately closes. I'm not having this issue with the base game, but I'd really like to try and get the Plus Disk to work. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

« Reply #175 on: December 07, 2017, 03:56:38 AM »
Having some technical issues - for some reason, the sound won't play at all on the Plus Disk executable, though it does play on the normal one. Any tips?

Also, is there some way to lock the FPS to 60? I have a 144Hz monitor, and it appears to be using VSync for its framerate limiting, so the game goes *real* fast. Help would be appreciated.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #176 on: December 07, 2017, 06:12:39 AM »
They drastically changed sound balance in Plus Disk; you just need to go into the plus disk options and turn sound waaaaaaaaaaaaaay up.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #177 on: December 07, 2017, 07:44:24 AM »
Thanks, that worked.

Anything for the framerate?

« Reply #178 on: December 08, 2017, 10:30:01 AM »
Changing your monitors refresh rate to 60 fixes that

« Reply #179 on: December 08, 2017, 03:25:05 PM »
Does anybody know what "Risky Floors" are, in the Eternal Corridor?