Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 102041 times)

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Four - Pseudo-LYLO(?)
« Reply #1080 on: July 12, 2012, 03:13:16 PM »
It's not 3 Maf because the game would have been called.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1081 on: July 12, 2012, 03:15:13 PM »
Today will probably end in lolnolynch because I think it'll be impossible to lynch mafia. But we can try.
"Yes let's just do whatever because it's hopeless, defeatist attitude is best attitude."

You're only making my decision easier.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #1082 on: July 12, 2012, 03:16:42 PM »
Well, stuff like that is why I'm confused. Maybe it's because the mafia have to kill the SK first to achieve endgame? And why was it Pseudo-LYLO yesterday if there are only 2 maf? Affinity lying about being even night maybe, but then I thought Dormio clarified against that or something. I'll do the numbers later.

"Yes let's just do whatever because it's hopeless, defeatist attitude is best attitude."

You're only making my decision easier.
>_>
Dude, I said we should try to lynch scum today. What the fuck?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1083 on: July 12, 2012, 03:18:34 PM »
Saying stuff like that along with "but we probably lost anyway" prompted that reaction.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1084 on: July 12, 2012, 03:21:03 PM »
Also, scum win is already assured, SK or not, if they're 3 and not 2.

Conqueror

« Reply #1085 on: July 12, 2012, 03:21:37 PM »
If we had lost already game would have been over.
Right now I'm thinking town has to rely on SK shenanigans to win. I'm not too hopeful about lynching scum today but you can sure bet I'll be trying. If there are only 2 scum it's Bard/Dan.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1086 on: July 12, 2012, 03:23:38 PM »
Scum RB exists.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #1087 on: July 12, 2012, 03:26:41 PM »
I blame Dormio for this stupidity.

@Conq First quote was a joke in case scum quicklynched GG, and the 2nd you just answered yourself.  I.e. --->

Anyway, I think there are 3 mafia, 1 SK, 2 town left. Whoever is the other townie out there (right now I'm thinking huhwhat) please don't do anything rash.

Today will probably end in lolnolynch because I think it'll be impossible to lynch mafia. But we can try.

3 mafia 1 SK was what I was thinking yesterday but this can't be right because it's autowin for scum today if it is.  They no lynch then kill affinity or a townie for the win.  It doesn't even matter if affinity gets a shot off and hits scum because they can no lynch the next day and shot the remaining townie/affinity whilst affinity doesn't get a shot making it 2scum/1SK.  I was using this logic to prove there was a scum between Serela/BT.

there is at most 2 scum, because otherwise Dormio should call the game right now.  Affinity needs to confirm Kilga's alignment + role.  it's possible affinity is a scum tracker as tracker + roleblocker + goon is balanced against doc + cop at least.

Don't lynch me.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1088 on: July 12, 2012, 03:29:11 PM »
It doesn't even matter if affinity gets a shot off and hits scum because they can no lynch the next day and shot the remaining townie/affinity whilst affinity doesn't get a shot making it 2scum/1SK.
Yes, it doesn't matter because scum just RB Affinity anyway.
I was using this logic to prove there was a scum between Serela/BT.
You might want to elaborate on this one.

ActionDan

« Reply #1089 on: July 12, 2012, 03:33:02 PM »
right now, I consider HW most likely town and am debating between the rest.  I think it's Conq/Bard.  I will reread tonight.

cut.  because scum didn't triple pile on you yesterday when Serela + affinity were voting you.  It's obviously a moot point now.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #1090 on: July 12, 2012, 03:34:32 PM »
also tentative case on Conq:  he was wrong twice.

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #1091 on: July 12, 2012, 08:12:05 PM »
i would like affinity to reconfirm that kilga is town before i re-read. since lynching scum benifits him too, there's no reason for him to lie at the moment

« Reply #1092 on: July 12, 2012, 08:26:50 PM »
also, if kilga was scum, i'd assume town!bard because seriously: we'd be up against 3 scum (including a roleblocker) and an even-night sk. would dormio still find it reasonable to make the buffed neighbor be a trap for town?

« Reply #1093 on: July 12, 2012, 09:14:15 PM »
d3 being pseudo-lylo (?) most likely originates from 2 scum being alive and affinity actually being a fulltime sk who either hit the scum godfather or idled on night 1. a mislynch + two overnight town kills would've resulted in 2/2/1, making the game unwinnable for town if affinity has a bulletproof shot

even if i'm wrong i'd assume it was linked to affinity, since he's third party and has no real reason to tell us the truth unless it benefits him. probably not worth mulling over

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1094 on: July 12, 2012, 11:11:40 PM »
Votecount

Conqueror (0):
huh what (0):
ActionDan (0):
Affinity (0):
Bardiche (0):
BT (0):

Not voting: Everyone

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

You have ~60 hours remaining.

Conqueror

« Reply #1095 on: July 13, 2012, 12:10:39 AM »
also tentative case on Conq:  he was wrong twice.
:V fuuuuuuuuuu

BT, iirc you never really made a case for Dan!scum, so I'm not sure why you're just assuming he's scum; explain?

also, if kilga was scum, i'd assume town!bard because seriously: we'd be up against 3 scum (including a roleblocker) and an even-night sk. would dormio still find it reasonable to make the buffed neighbor be a trap for town?
Not sure I understand what this is supposed to mean. Neighbourizer is a weak power overall and is alignment-irrelevant and I don't see why scum!kilga has anything to do with this anyway; how is hypo Bard!scum a trap for town?

Conqueror

« Reply #1096 on: July 13, 2012, 12:15:50 AM »
@Conq First quote was a joke in case scum quicklynched GG, and the 2nd you just answered yourself.  I.e. --->
I can buy the first, but uh. If you're town, why do you expressly point out that it's fine for scum to quicklynch and autowin, and all that while you were voting Neko as scum? The only way for scum to autowin in that situation was if Neko was town, so yeah. Dan, are you scum? :(

3 mafia 1 SK was what I was thinking yesterday but this can't be right because it's autowin for scum today if it is.
Actually, only Affinity knows what his role actually is and I reckon he hasn't told the whole truth about it. I'll have ~*numbers*~ out later tonight though to see if I can wade through this.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #1097 on: July 13, 2012, 02:21:54 AM »
No idea what is happening here.  I sort of agree with there being two scum, but uhhh.  And yeah, Kilga was really a town tracker; a scum lynch yesterday would have been nice for me too.

Boy, this is the work of Kami-sama, or something.

Don't think I'm scum; wasn't almost everyone from Bard to Serela willing to lynch me yesterday?  Furthermore, we have 1 scum roleblocker and Conversely, I will gladly lynch anyone, because seriously, all the lynched guys from D1-D3 did not have much of a serious competitor; Bard especially for that quickvote. 

And yeah, BT is still the least interesting, going onto me on Bard's lead, edging into an NNR suspicion D3 without talking about him prior to that, and switching to that with an easy case.  Without talking about anyone in D2 other than Shadoweh and huhwhat/Bard, actually.  Really, his D2 is... so barren of stuff.  Oh well.

« Reply #1098 on: July 13, 2012, 02:44:15 AM »
Not sure I understand what this is supposed to mean. Neighbourizer is a weak power overall and is alignment-irrelevant and I don't see why scum!kilga has anything to do with this anyway; how is hypo Bard!scum a trap for town?
scum kilga would mean town only had a cop/doc because there never was a tracker
i personally see scum neighbors as pro-scum though i guess people might disagree

« Reply #1099 on: July 13, 2012, 03:22:57 AM »
Furthermore, we have 1 scum roleblocker and

and.................................

AND...............................

affinity do you have something to tell us

« Reply #1100 on: July 13, 2012, 03:28:17 AM »
i'm p sure affinity is lying SKum who knows a bunch of shit we don't and that this game is basically guaranteed to end in ~SK WIN~ even in the best case scenario but okay

if scum wants to win and we lynch the non-roleblocker today, they should throw us a bone by roleblocking affinity instead of killing so that we can lynch him. it'd increase their odds of winning too if he's bulletproof (which he probably is)

anyway postwritan

« Reply #1101 on: July 13, 2012, 04:16:25 AM »
sooooo yeah i once again think the rawr/bard slot is probably town. scum!rawr coming out of nowhere with a mason claim that i could easily break off doesn't seem likely to me and rawr just generally didn't give a fuck about how i was reading him in the quicktopic. i've said this before!

also it turns out bard was postulating about neko being scum who needed a hammer in the neighbor quicktopic right before lynch and i never saw it because i was only f5ing rpg's index when i got back out of bed :X

right now i want to lynch bt the most, he's p much been riding on the coattails of other players for the past two days

on d2, his shadoweh case came out of nowhere after there was already a cop reveal and most of his debating with her was defense, not offense, which makes it more likely he was taking advantage of the situation. he never really explained his thoughts on shadoweh in detail until lamba prodded him for them

d3, he was being more of a wagon follower than a leader, what with the "sheeping to righteous bard town" posts. he set himself up with 3 easy potential wagon jumps and let the other players do the pushing for him. huge neko case only happened once the neko wagon was already happening, if he had that much dirt on neko it's hard to see why he didn't go after neko earlier in the day. dan / neko as buddies also felt like a strained assumption since dan's neko attacks happened at times where the odds of a d1 neko wagon taking off were totally reasonable. scum typically don't bus d1 unless they know their buddy will survive the day

i could see him as scum with pretty much any of the remaining suspects too - conq distancing isn't unreasonable since he dropped it after d1 and there was little chance of actually pulling the bt lynch off. dan strikes me as the most likely buddy though since bt tiptoed around voting or even providing a case on him all game despite apparently having strong conviction on dan being scum. like, he wants dan lynched today and still hasn't done that. also: the corollary to scum being able to roleblock affinity instead of killing tonight is that the roleblocker doesn't have much to lose from bussing today if they think they could win 3p lylo

« Reply #1102 on: July 13, 2012, 04:33:26 AM »
also, bard's Miraculous Second Ability is null because seriously, why does scum!Bard claim a provable ability which would only look weird on account of rawr never telling me about it, then go out of his way to not even use it when he gets the chance? everybody's posted since the start of the day and nobody has claimed to have a quicktopic with him. scum claiming a provable ability would want to prove it for cred asap

« Reply #1103 on: July 13, 2012, 04:39:35 AM »
there are like four people viewing this thread but nobody who's actually in the game is around. fuck you graveyard stop laughing at me :(

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #1104 on: July 13, 2012, 04:50:47 AM »
and.................................

AND...............................

affinity do you have something to tell us

... and what else do they have?

I don't know!

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #1105 on: July 13, 2012, 06:50:38 AM »
 :wat:

Let us assume that Affinity is telling the truth. Either the game started with 2 scum and a very strong town OR there are three scum right now and the game isn't being called for some reason. Both are unlikely. Very. Unlikely.

Conq, HW, maybe you haven't noticed, but my "case" on Dan all game was that he was never there, so making a case was bordering on impossible. Seriously, he lacked presence from the very beginning and up to now.

Also, no, sorry, I'm not scum. Riding on coattails is just plain wrong when I've always contributed to wagons, and saying that I was always on wagons due to scum motivation and not town motivation (you know, because I thought all of them were scum?) is just... why. In fact, I believe Conq is the one you're looking for with these accusations.

ActionDan

« Reply #1106 on: July 13, 2012, 07:24:45 AM »
Conq is Celes-san.

##Vote Conq

I could argue here, but I'm going to be V/LA over the weekend and your #1096 is blatantly taking my response to your original query out of context.  Furthermore, the Conq I know doesn't lead mislynches on D2 + D3.

only problem with Bard is that not using his extra power is dumb for 2 reasons.  1) confirmable power (not really a big deal because he told us of his own violition) 2) So that if we imagine a team of Bard/??? it means we have to reckon in that Scum have double action.

Btw HW, where do you stand again in regards to me/BT/Conq?

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1107 on: July 13, 2012, 11:10:08 AM »
Votecount

Conqueror (1): ActionDan
huh what (0):
ActionDan (0):
Affinity (0):
Bardiche (0):
BT (0):

Not voting: Conqueror, huh what, Affinity, Bardiche, BT

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

You have ~48 hours remaining.

Conqueror

« Reply #1108 on: July 13, 2012, 03:01:47 PM »
there are three scum right now and the game isn't being called for some reason. Both are unlikely. Very. Unlikely.
3 scum + SK + 2 VT doesn't necessarily result in endgame if the scum roleblocker is somehow limited or if the SK has some sort of commuter ability or something. I thought about some other stuff but I'm rushing this post out right now.

Conq, HW, maybe you haven't noticed, but my "case" on Dan all game was that he was never there, so making a case was bordering on impossible. Seriously, he lacked presence from the very beginning and up to now.
And yet you're confident enough to Dan!scum to assume he is scum and make buddy relationships from there. You never pushed a Dan wagon after your Day 1 vote, which was bollocks to begin with and in retrospect looks like a scumbuddy prod.

Also, no, sorry, I'm not scum. Riding on coattails is just plain wrong when I've always contributed to wagons, and saying that I was always on wagons due to scum motivation and not town motivation (you know, because I thought all of them were scum?) is just... why. In fact, I believe Conq is the one you're looking for with these accusations.
:derp:

I could argue here, but I'm going to be V/LA over the weekend and your #1096 is blatantly taking my response to your original query out of context.  Furthermore, the Conq I know doesn't lead mislynches on D2 + D3.
I am absolutely not taking your quote out of context. In context, it looks like you were calling for a scum-buddy to quickhammer; if anything I was too nice with the interpretation. Also, Burden of Proficiency is lulz when you look at my historical accuracy as town. The argument doesn't even match up.

Conqueror

« Reply #1109 on: July 13, 2012, 03:04:29 PM »
Bard's slot passed it's second prod btw, and the mod missed it, so he's counting down on his third. Bard get in here and give us your opinion on BT/Dan.