Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 102041 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day One
« Reply #300 on: July 03, 2012, 08:17:55 PM »
@dan: Debating the issue is only going to bring about a bunch of WIFOM and other nonsense that wouldn't get me anywhere.
When I unvoted huhwhat I didn't actually put any consideration into the fact he claimed mason, and I no longer wished to vote him regardless of that fact. I stated my reasons for unvoting him already.

you had better have some actual scum reads when you finish that. "this guy isn't my town read" is the easiest way for scum to push a mislynch without being held accountable for it. you're basically proving everything shadoweh said about you earlier true if you're scum and i would vote you right now for an incredibly flimsy return if your wagon hadn't died out
shhh, now he knows better and might even correct himself
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #301 on: July 03, 2012, 08:20:21 PM »
for future reference, the only people who have played mafia here any time recently and are female are uncertainkitten, k4u, lld, shadoweh and drrawr
I will forever keep this handy on a notepad I will use everytime I ever consider playing Mafia on this forum.

Who wants to put bets down my next gender pronoun will be wrong?
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #302 on: July 03, 2012, 08:20:35 PM »
Well my current opinion is Serela is probably town now, so there's an update for you.
Since you're growling at him I should say why, if he were scum he would at least be able to offhand mention why two other people are bad. Also because he's here being a derp. I can't think of a scum game where he didn't lurk through the last few hours.

Fuck Rereading Omba does remind me why I think he's town. He's been pretty uh.. consistant in his hate for me. >_>
What BT said Re: SWWTBTT. Omba spent as many of his posts as possible wifoming about the box without making any opinions on players. Like, never mentioning them at all. In this game the first thing he did is start jumping on people ramming questions down their throats. FUCK I don't want to vote him either now AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also his gut was true because masons are like scumbuddies.

So gathering my balls of fun, Town is Huh what, Rawr, Serela, Omba, LLD, and I think Kilga. Weaker town is NNR and I always like Dan and Conq but it might be the poetry and Celes pic. That leaves.. BT, Pesco, Affinity. Mmm. Pesco is unreadable. I don't think I've read Affinity at all actually. Bleh this isn't working out.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #303 on: July 03, 2012, 08:24:11 PM »
What BT said Re: SWWTBTT. Omba spent as many of his posts as possible wifoming about the box without making any opinions on players. Like, never mentioning them at all. In this game the first thing he did is start jumping on people ramming questions down their throats. FUCK I don't want to vote him either now AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
This is wrong not only because "lol meta" but because the comparison is wrong. That game had the box to generate box discussion. This game had no equivalent to the box. Who knows? Maybe Omba would have started SYWTBTT a lot more direct if the box wasn't there.

« Reply #304 on: July 03, 2012, 08:26:20 PM »
i think that's too generous of a clear. not only is it only one sample, if scum is aware of their town meta they'll go out of their way to play to it

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #305 on: July 03, 2012, 08:26:40 PM »
Yeah look at the parts that happened -after- the box and then come vote Omba with us :3c

BT is null, maybe a little on the townier side but :shrug:, on to reading Affinity/Dan
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #306 on: July 03, 2012, 08:28:22 PM »
i think that's too generous of a clear. not only is it only one sample, if scum is aware of their town meta they'll go out of their way to play to it
this was addressed toward what shadoweh said about omba but applies to pretty much any meta clear. meta clears are stupid

« Reply #307 on: July 03, 2012, 08:31:40 PM »
also not switching anywhere until we get Actual Scum Reads from serela and shadoweh. i'm not interested in starting any more wagons that end in people going "no wait, nevermind, I think this dude's town" because people aren't reading the thread and playing Mafia, especially when we already have four claims outed today

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #308 on: July 03, 2012, 08:32:10 PM »
so I realize this is realllllly suspicious timing but

this is gonna be my only chance to piggyback a ride to the grocery store while my brother goes and does other things. Because I can fit almost no groceries into my motor scooter and need his car.

so I'm gonna be gone for awhile! Uhm. Yeah.

* Serela poofs
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #309 on: July 03, 2012, 08:34:15 PM »
Fair enough.

I guess we're waiting for LLD and Kilga and Pesco then?

« Reply #310 on: July 03, 2012, 08:34:25 PM »
will you be back before deadline?

alternately we can wait for another pesco post, if he doesn't vote shadoweh he's probably scum

Shadoweh

« Reply #311 on: July 03, 2012, 08:34:40 PM »
;_; Okay geez. Seriously though people don't change often. I would imagine he would substitute wondering about an alignment instead of making direct statements if there wasn't a box.

There are two hours left so I don't really have time to do what you're asking for. Rereading is not making things clearer to me. So far I've seen you, Dan, BT, Rex and myself here. Who CAN we lynch at this point?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #312 on: July 03, 2012, 08:36:11 PM »
I think Rawr is around too?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #313 on: July 03, 2012, 08:37:22 PM »
So far I've seen you, Dan, BT, Rex and myself here. Who CAN we lynch at this point?
That's enough to get Omba to L-1!

Okay running out the door. HW:Not sure, he's going to be doing errands while I'm actually doing the grocery shopping, not sure how long he'll take. Isn't deadline like 3 hours away? I can't see it taking much more then an hour at most.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #314 on: July 03, 2012, 08:38:30 PM »
Heading home, vroom vroom.

No longer interested in Shadoweh lynch. Will unvote @ home, but Christ where was this all first 48 hours.

NNR unvote reason is eyerolling, but sudden gutjerk to Serela (herp) after last slew of posts. Will look at them and Omba summary when I get home.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #315 on: July 03, 2012, 08:41:22 PM »
the deadline's about a hour and a half

People we have enough votes to lynch: Shadoweh, Omba, NekoNekoRex, perhaps Serela (given BT support + Kilga cut + rawr saying he'd vote Serela with me in the ~Scum Quicktopic~)

I'm still bugged by Rex because the Dan lynch isn't happening, yet like Serela and Shadoweh, he's not really coming up with any solid preferences on the potential lynch targets

will be afk for ~30 minutes, possibly less

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #316 on: July 03, 2012, 08:42:33 PM »
Pretty sure it's 2+ hours, not 1+. And yes, I'd support that Serela wagon.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #317 on: July 03, 2012, 08:48:20 PM »
@dan: Debating the issue is only going to bring about a bunch of WIFOM and other nonsense that wouldn't get me anywhere.
When I unvoted huhwhat I didn't actually put any consideration into the fact he claimed mason, and I no longer wished to vote him regardless of that fact. I stated my reasons for unvoting him already.

Nvm, Neko is scum.  Bolded is not a town thought process.  mason claim should supersede sheeping a LLD unvote.   Even after you unvoted HW, you did not support the idea that a vig shouldn't shoot the claimed masons.  Instead you argued that mafia could shoot anyone.  You obviously don't know what to think.  Any town member would want to protect the claimed masons immediately.  There is absolutely no WIFOM or anything else here.

Don't lynch me.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #318 on: July 03, 2012, 08:49:56 PM »
You realize this is after I've been eyerolling at "lol confirmed town because masons" right?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #319 on: July 03, 2012, 08:51:22 PM »
Where did I say anything about vigs? My only opinion on nightroles so far is that "Mafia can shoot whoever the hell they want because they're mafia, prediction is stupid"

Shadoweh

« Reply #320 on: July 03, 2012, 08:54:10 PM »
We current have 130 minutes, which is 2 hours.

Don't lynch Serela. >_> I have been touched and seen the light. He is now my townie friend and we're going to make derp posts together. Someone has to start the leap of faith so I will do the Wheee
##Unvote
##Vote: Omba

Kilga: I think I was getting resigned to being a target. But this thing where there is no target and I'm seriously worried about a no-lynch is way worse.

ActionDan

« Reply #321 on: July 03, 2012, 08:56:02 PM »
Where did I say anything about vigs? My only opinion on nightroles so far is that "Mafia can shoot whoever the hell they want because they're mafia, prediction is stupid"

You only said that to argue with Shadoweh who said that the mafia would most likely shoot the masons so there was no point for a vig to shoot one of them. 

Don't lynch me.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #322 on: July 03, 2012, 08:58:13 PM »
##Unvote

Affinity, BT, Serela, Shadoweh, Conq (L-2)

I was going to ask Kilga about that time when he said the Just lynch in CotA was a travesty and ask how that was any different from what Shadoweh was doing this game wrt Serela/One vote but, uh yeah.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

ActionDan

« Reply #323 on: July 03, 2012, 08:59:04 PM »
You realize this is after I've been eyerolling at "lol confirmed town because masons" right?

Any townie at heart would not even THINK about 2 mafia members fakeclaiming D1 with only minor pressure.

Don't lynch me.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #324 on: July 03, 2012, 08:59:46 PM »
You only said that to argue with Shadoweh who said that the mafia would most likely shoot the masons so there was no point for a vig to shoot one of them.
are you pulling this out of thin air
I can't even read this sentence correctly

I mix "nightkill" and "shoot" interchangably.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #325 on: July 03, 2012, 08:59:56 PM »
Any townie at heart would not even THINK about 2 mafia members fakeclaiming D1 with only minor pressure.
This is a stretch imo. I've seen scum fakeclaim masons for less.
Plus :paranoia: etc.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

ActionDan

« Reply #326 on: July 03, 2012, 09:00:10 PM »
##Unvote

Affinity, BT, Serela, Shadoweh, Conq (L-2)

I was going to ask Kilga about that time when he said the Just lynch in CotA was a travesty and ask how that was any different from what Shadoweh was doing this game wrt Serela/One vote but, uh yeah.

Where'd this vote come from.  Remind me?

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

« Reply #327 on: July 03, 2012, 09:00:25 PM »
I do think NNR and Omba are good choices to start though. I would not be surprised if the three people on my wagon were town. Rawr is confirmed so it's already 2/3. I do not believe that all four people voting huh what who was in my opinion driving the game had good intentions. Pesco isn't going to get lynched today at least. Omba fled the wagon like it was on fire. Neko started arguing with the town about why they could possibly want to not lynch or kill the confirmed masons. That alone tells me he is too far off the deep end to be a scum bag. I'm willing to put my money on this option here.

Dan, do you think that both of Neko's scum buddies are absent right now? I can't imagine them letting him dig himself a hole this deep with what sounds like misconstruing what masons mean in the first place.

STOP CUTTING ME

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #328 on: July 03, 2012, 09:01:04 PM »
Dan is trying his best to point at stuff to stop the Neko massclear. Extra scum points to you!

I didn't know Australia had 65 minutes in an hour

STOP CUTTING ME

ActionDan

« Reply #329 on: July 03, 2012, 09:01:53 PM »
This is a stretch imo. I've seen scum fakeclaim masons for less.
Plus :paranoia: etc.

if you're thinking about DBG + Kuribo then it was for more.  Otherwise I don't believe you.  :paranoia: - please. 

Don't lynch me.