Author Topic: CtC problems again...  (Read 13796 times)

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
CtC problems again...
« on: June 27, 2009, 01:40:06 PM »
I need instructions on how to patch this:
http://www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~end2001/danmaku/thC_SCC.html

Is it just the last words or a whole new practice mode so I can ditch the old terrible one?

LiteYear

• Touhou Fangame Enthusiast
Re: CtC problems again...
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 07:48:50 AM »
Well, first, you need to make sure you have patched Concealed the Conclusion to v2.01.  But, all you have to do is just pase the "th_dnh" folder from the SCC to where the th_dnh folder that contains CtC is.

And yes, it's essentially a much better Spell Practice mode, and all cards are unlocked (although any work done there will not add to the stats in CtC).  It also includes a second set of Last Words, although most of them are just a harder version of an existing Lunatic spell card that character has.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 07:58:56 AM by LiteYear »

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 02:56:42 PM »
I only have 1.00...

Can you please tell me how to patch all the way to 2.00?  I think I have the file: http://danmaq.com/products/apps/dnh/thc/thC_ptf.zip

It keeps asking for a location...

LiteYear

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 08:42:50 AM »
The location you should put in is the folder that contains the th_dnh folder.  You also need the manual folder in that same location, otherwise the patch will fail.

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 02:30:48 PM »
what manual folder are you talking about?

Do you mind tell me how you did it?  Cause I could not find the manual folder that you speak of, or what you do with it for that matter.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 06:17:16 PM by Clear »

LiteYear

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 10:21:56 AM »
The manual folder is a folder that only contains two files: the game's help manual and a text file.  It should be a separate folder, and not contained within the th_dnh folder.  The patcher will check for both of those files during the patching process, and it will auto-abort the patching process if it cannot locate the files.

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 06:58:00 PM »
that makes a lot of sense now, but I still cannot find it.  I don't think I have it... =/

Do you think you can put that upload that folder?

LiteYear

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2009, 10:41:02 AM »
Sure.  I'll send you a link.