Author Topic: Mikeithoria 1 - Magic Rebellion  (Read 3697 times)

GhoulMage

• Be careful, be... a Xeno.
    • GhoulMage blog
Mikeithoria 1 - Magic Rebellion
« on: February 15, 2016, 07:03:39 PM »
another danmaku game, you say? yes, you should love those, keep reading

Mikeithoria 1 - Magic Rebellion

[attach=1]

[Plot]
Ayumi Hikari's important medallion has been stolen by unknown people, so with the help of Katashi Kaito, Mio Takayama and Naomi Takayama, she'll find out who has done it. More info.

[Notable things]
- The bosses are 3D models.
 - Harder than the average Touhou game (above SA, maybe?)
 - 5 Stages. Two Routes. One EX per Route. That makes 12 Stages...
 - Double Player Mechanic, you can switch between 2 players with different shot types.
 - Boss (and the usual Stage) Practice.
 - Lots of bugs different enemies~
 - Cute Mio is cute :V
 - English, Spanish and Catalan. Those are the planned languages (if someone would like to help, please tell).

[Aparently nothing more...]
I'm still working on the code part, in C#. Most of the resources (95%), history (100%) and designs (100%) have been already made, so I don't need any help. This post is more to let MoTK know that I'm working on this.
A date to show the demo will come soon, possibly we'll release it before April.

[Also...]
- A nice Skype Group is available for anyone that wants to chat about MT or random stuff w/me, Llibert II and other people.

[Screenshots]
Wait warmly until I process those...

[Videos]
A simple video LL did for me.

[OST (for now, only stage themes)]
Menu Theme + All Stage Themes
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 06:11:50 AM by GhoulMage »

Hope ♦ Metal

• Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
Re: Mikeithoria 1 - Magic Rebellion
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2016, 08:39:46 PM »
Oh look, another thread for a game that doesn't have screenshots or anything else that would actually show something instead of just talking about it. But that's just the fact that the modding community I was in for some time had a rule that you had to have those things in a project thread or else it would be closed talking.

But let's have a question so I'm not just talking about the forum.
Quote from: taken from the website
Double player mechanic: You control one player at a time, but they are interchangeable: When you press C in the game, within a specified delay and if you didn't lose a half life with the other, you'll change to the other (ie if with Mio, you'll change to Ayumi and vice versa).
Does that mean getting hit with one character means you're forced to switch to the other?

GhoulMage

• GhoulMage blog
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 06:19:09 AM »
But let's have a question so I'm not just talking about the forum.Does that mean getting hit with one character means you're forced to switch to the other?

Yep, you cannot control the other until you get hit another time (maybe I'll add a half life item to recover that player).

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2016, 06:54:54 PM »
Okay, yeah, I myself would also like to see more stuff, not for the reasons of the previous poster, but that menu music is really well done! I usually get into stuff via music, so I really hope to see more and play the demo soon! I wish I knew coding and stuff to help but alas I never learned to! Augh can't wait!

GhoulMage

• GhoulMage blog
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2016, 07:03:05 AM »
Uh, added a video, don't judge the game because of it's simplicity~

GhoulMage

• GhoulMage blog
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2016, 09:50:08 AM »
Double post, srry.

Huh, two stage themes added, from now on I'll show two every week (if possible).

GhoulMage

• GhoulMage blog
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2016, 06:12:54 AM »
Bump bump.

Now, all stage themes are done (I won't show EX Stage). So, give a listen if you dare (link on the main thread).