Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 102188 times)

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #540 on: July 05, 2012, 07:21:31 PM »
Yes, I mean the one before you said you remember something townie about him but decide to approve of the swing anyway, even momentarily.

I don't think I got my answer yet.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #541 on: July 05, 2012, 07:22:32 PM »
Approving the swing displayed in the post I linked, I mean.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #542 on: July 05, 2012, 07:23:28 PM »
Shadoweh:The problem with scumreads is that how almost everyone looks at this point is affected significantly by whether you're actually town or scum, due to all the shenanigans that have happened today :C
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #543 on: July 05, 2012, 07:27:31 PM »
##Unvote
Yeah nope. Reaction was null, scum fakeclaiming to mislynch a claimed vanilla townie is a waste and I would've probably expected the cop to just be a supreme fuckup as town in Shadoweh's situation too. If you think otherwise you're just seeing what you want to see.

Also agreeing the gambit was horrible.

Reading to see who I want to vote. Leaning Conq but might want Shadowehlynch for reasons that aren't "there's a fake guilty on her". Would like a better explanation of BT wagon since I'm not seeing that.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #544 on: July 05, 2012, 07:29:32 PM »
You mean the one before I went to reread him and said 'oh wait he is also town'? :p
LLD You've said enough please sit in the corner until you get nightkilled.

Go to hell Shadoweh.

I'll join you there momentarily.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #545 on: July 05, 2012, 07:33:41 PM »
HuhWhat, you understand that if I was scum I could have lynched her and then been like "oh lol she must have been framed or I must be insane~".

And I would probably get away with it base on the logic you're spouting?

Shadoweh's response does not come from town.

Lexicat

• Cat in a Rage
  • Who am I again?
« Reply #546 on: July 05, 2012, 07:38:43 PM »
Quite literally, Townies are Stupid Implusive creatures.

Scum are informed intelligent calculated ones.

Shadoweh's calculated coolness to my claim is 100% scum.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #547 on: July 05, 2012, 07:41:42 PM »
If I had a nickel for every time I've been voted for 'knowing too much'.. It's kind of flattering.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #548 on: July 05, 2012, 07:54:14 PM »
My vote is nowhere? Gotta fix that.

##Vote Shadoweh

Maybe you'll notice me now?

Dan is not making it any easier on himself by twitterposting his way through half the recent thread. I'm sure rereading myself and Affinity doesn't take days.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #549 on: July 05, 2012, 08:02:46 PM »
I'm at work.  I'll reread in like 2 hours. 

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #550 on: July 05, 2012, 08:16:06 PM »
##Vote: Conqueror (L-4)
Don't like his end-of-D1 conduct, since:
- He discouraged me from solo-voting LLD but went on to vote BT when all the interest on BT had died out
- Read on me is an easy way of staying off the largest wagon without actually commiting to a town read on me, meaning I can still be mislynched by him later if necessary
- Deciding factor in #196 looks like Serela being a policy lynch, not which of Serela/Shadoweh is scummier, so not really a town way of deciding
Think the BT vote comes from hipster scum. Confidence on Omba wasn't really telegraphed either, maybe set up but he didn't actually suspect Omba instead of question until the wagon grew.

Shadoweh. Your initial reaction to the cop claim was to attack Kilga as if he were taking advantage of it. Now the cop claim's over and you're back to jumping on BT again like that never happened. Explain? After saying stuff like "Serela is still town by the way, don't let Kilga cart him off tomorrow." I don't see why you'd drop this completely to go for the less experienced player if you thought Kilga was scum. I find Conq more pressing but would switch to you.

« Reply #551 on: July 05, 2012, 08:16:35 PM »
also shadoweh:
Would like a better explanation of BT wagon since I'm not seeing that.

« Reply #552 on: July 05, 2012, 08:42:32 PM »
##Vote: Conq
because looking at both Affinitys and Huhhwhats cases they seem pretty convincing,

I still think Neko is scum do to him using lld reactions as a means to get scum reads, not to mention it wasnt even a scummy reaction huhwhat gave off. With scum!shadoweh i have to say his d1 voteomba over shadoweh looks really bad.

actiondan has been all over the place with his votes and reads, no idea what hes reading id probably lynch him

huh what is town
lld is town
affinity is town

leaning null also on kilga
serela is a durp
bt is null
^people i need to read over to get a definite read

« Reply #553 on: July 05, 2012, 08:49:34 PM »
also not hammering shadoweh yet

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #554 on: July 05, 2012, 09:09:46 PM »
Today sure got interesting pretty quickly.

I still think Neko is scum do to him using lld reactions as a means to get scum reads, not to mention it wasnt even a scummy reaction huhwhat gave off. With scum!shadoweh i have to say his d1 voteomba over shadoweh looks really bad.
Wuh? I haven't even put a vote down today, much less posted reads, except on dan who I still have the same sentiments on from D1. Did I even vote Omba?
actiondan has been all over the place with his votes and reads, no idea what hes reading id probably lynch him
Which is why I agree with this

I kind of feel like Shadoweh's angry reaction to the Gambit Reveal was kind of over the top, I'd like to think that he's the better lynch for today myself.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #555 on: July 05, 2012, 09:12:25 PM »
Did I even vote Omba?
i totally read peoples posts

« Reply #556 on: July 05, 2012, 09:14:42 PM »
im just gonna drop neko from my scum reads to a more null read  :blush:

« Reply #557 on: July 05, 2012, 09:16:46 PM »
bleh i probably mixed both you and conq up when huhwhat told me to reread over conq

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #558 on: July 05, 2012, 09:29:19 PM »
This game got dumb real fast.
First things first:
- He discouraged me from solo-voting LLD but went on to vote BT when all the interest on BT had died out
There's a key difference between your LLD vote and my BT vote. LLD was a controversial figure from the very start of the day, and everyone had the chance to chip in on whether or not they wanted an LLD lynch. The consensus was pretty much no, and you even had a few people voting you for your stance on LLD. An LLD lynch was not happening.
BT on the other hand, didn't have a very strong presence throughout the day, and people barely mentioned him. Given the sudden collapse of the previously existing wagons at the end of the day to pile on Omba, another person with a similarily weak presence, I'd say the BT wagon was completely plausible.

- Read on me is an easy way of staying off the largest wagon without actually commiting to a town read on me, meaning I can still be mislynched by him later if necessary
There's no way I could have had a town read on you with your single-minded LLD tunnel. I say things as I see them. Why are you worried about being mislynched as a "mason" anyway?

- Deciding factor in #196 looks like Serela being a policy lynch, not which of Serela/Shadoweh is scummier, so not really a town way of deciding
Didn't think either was scum at the time. Preferred people like BT/Omba.

Only thing to say re:Omba wagon is that I thought it was the best bet as the time. "Confidence" as stated was relative. This would be pretty clear if you had actually read my posts.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #559 on: July 05, 2012, 09:31:28 PM »
rawr, do you think Shadoweh is scum or not?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

« Reply #560 on: July 05, 2012, 09:43:25 PM »
BT on the other hand, didn't have a very strong presence throughout the day, and people barely mentioned him. Given the sudden collapse of the previously existing wagons at the end of the day to pile on Omba, another person with a similarily weak presence, I'd say the BT wagon was completely plausible.
A lot of people had implied or outright stated they didn't want to wagon him before that point in the day - Affinity, Omba, LLD, myself, sort of Dan. Given that BT obviously wasn't self-voting and Pesco was trolling, that's only enough people to push him to L-1, and they'd all have to randomly have an epiphany to even join you on him. Most of them had never even indicated suspicion of BT up until that point and were leaving him out when talking about players they'd be interested in wagoning.

Why are you worried about being mislynched as a "mason" anyway?
I'm not? scum!Conq wouldn't have known I was a mason when he posted that.

Town still should've looked at Serela / Shadoweh to find which one they thought had more scum intent.

Rest of stuff is "that's now how I interpreted it!" except for the confidence thing which was a pretty dumb interpretation on second read, yeah (and I did read your post in context).

« Reply #561 on: July 05, 2012, 09:44:21 PM »
*not how

Conqueror

« Reply #562 on: July 05, 2012, 09:44:43 PM »
Conq I will kick you in the balls. When have I EVER had a cop claim a guilty against me? As town OR as scum? It's never happened. Why wouldn't I be resigned thinking that a cop wouldn't be stupid enough to out themselves when they have nothing?
This makes no sense. If you know you're town and someone claims a guilty on you, and a bunch of people quickwagon you for it, it's your responsibility to stop that shit as fast as possible before it gets out of hand. At least, I know that's what you would do. Sure, it's fine for you to assume LLD was trolling, but your responses had no sense of urgency in them.
Do I sound desperate? If you're going to die you might as well die having fun. Since Lambda seems serious I don't see a way people aren't going to lynch me today.
You'd never lay down quietly like this as town. You'd fight to the bitter end (from the start, not just after LLD rescinded her "gambit").

My deepest apologies with regards to your situation by the way. I remember you talking to me after you claimed an effective guilty on me in MRM (where I folded similarily), and I remember you telling me you'd troll up the thread if such an opportunity ever came up.
Because, I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!
Come on, you're not even mad. Not until LLD claims she was roleblocked that is, but why would a townie choose to get mad at that point specifically? Scum berating townies for weird decisions.

All that said, well, hw, kinda beat me to the punch on this, but right as the day started you picked out Kilga, Neko, and me as suspects. Then you attacked Kilga for ~stuff~ before suddenly dropping everything to vote BT for something he worded dumbly. Perhaps you could expand on your Kilga suspicions and/or why you dropped him?

Shadoweh

« Reply #563 on: July 05, 2012, 09:46:00 PM »
Shadoweh. Your initial reaction to the cop claim was to attack Kilga as if he were taking advantage of it. Now the cop claim's over and you're back to jumping on BT again like that never happened. Explain? After saying stuff like "Serela is still town by the way, don't let Kilga cart him off tomorrow." I don't see why you'd drop this completely to go for the less experienced player if you thought Kilga was scum. I find Conq more pressing but would switch to you.
Because he should know better. Him being the first to remember LLD gambits are terrible and people shouldn't be sheeping to them makes me feel better. Then again, he's still pushing to lynch me so.. You're probably right, I shouldn't be scared of being wrong again. I'm not sure if I could get him lynched if I tried, but I'll make the case anyways once I finish cleaning. (My roommate has been using the bathroom trash as an ashtray. >_<)

On BT: I'm voting you, that's as 'attention on you' as it gets kid. First of all he tries to focus on Lambda being the bad one in that early fight with Kilga, when Kilga dodging the issue is more likely to be scum then LLD being LLD. He's too chicken to focus on attacking her though, sweeping quickly to attacking Dan for his beat rap. I actually thought This post was about Kilga. This is what Conq was pointing out at the time. BTW early Conq shares my thoughts on reads here so I will not be voting him today. His treatment of LLD vs Dan here suffers from the same bias. He thinks what LLD was doing is 'anti-town' but makes excuses for why he's not pursuing it, whereas Dan is 'hard to read as town' therefore he's a better suspect. Because LLD is easy rite. The last thing in his argument with Conq is agreeing with him in a way that sounds like he thinks Conq is town, but I haven't seen him give any reads in that direction. Or any direction.

This is his response to Omba's similar questions. It's so.. how to say, "No YOU!". This is what he's passing as a suspect. 'Seems lazy'. Totes legit. And then there's this. Uhm shit this is going to take another hour to analyze. I think I've been cut twenty times so I'm just gonna post this now.

Rawr I'm not confirmed scum anymore. >_> LLD be trolling. Don't hammer Shadoweh.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Conqueror

« Reply #564 on: July 05, 2012, 09:55:11 PM »
A lot of people had implied or outright stated they didn't want to wagon him before that point in the day - Affinity, Omba, LLD, myself, sort of Dan. Given that BT obviously wasn't self-voting and Pesco was trolling, that's only enough people to push him to L-1, and they'd all have to randomly have an epiphany to even join you on him. Most of them had never even indicated suspicion of BT up until that point and were leaving him out when talking about players they'd be interested in wagoning.
The resistance to any sort of BT lynch was much less prominent than the resistance to an LLD lynch. C'mon, you know this. In any case, it was less a resistance and more a nonpresence of interest because people were pretty much ignoring him. I was putting him on the table as a lynch to promote him over the others because I felt he was the scummiest at the time I voted him.

I'm not? scum!Conq wouldn't have known I was a mason when he posted that.
Well, the point was that I didn't have a town read on you, derp. You were being scummy, and you're too good of a player for me to clear you for things like "people attacking huhwhat for bad reasons". Fukkit read your posts at the time.

Town still should've looked at Serela / Shadoweh to find which one they thought had more scum intent.
I thought they were both town. Why would I evaluate my town reads to think which has more scum intent when I think they're both town? A mark against me, sure, because you could see it as something else, but that's how it goes.

Shadoweh

« Reply #565 on: July 05, 2012, 09:57:36 PM »
This makes no sense. If you know you're town and someone claims a guilty on you, and a bunch of people quickwagon you for it, it's your responsibility to stop that shit as fast as possible before it gets out of hand. At least, I know that's what you would do. Sure, it's fine for you to assume LLD was trolling, but your responses had no sense of urgency in them.You'd never lay down quietly like this as town. You'd fight to the bitter end (from the start, not just after LLD rescinded her "gambit").
There was no point in urgency. What I said at that point didn't matter, the only one who could pull back from the game of chicken was LLD. I was pretty sure she was town to start with so it's not like I was going to push a counterwagon. For what it's worth the longer it went on the more convinced I was she was being honest.
Come on, you're not even mad. Not until LLD claims she was roleblocked that is, but why would a townie choose to get mad at that point specifically? Scum berating townies for weird decisions.
I wasn't mad because I assumed by that point whatever was going wrong wasn't her fault. I didn't assume she was an actual cop who thought it would be a great idea to claim on a roleblocked target. I can't wait to hear about how this is my fault for being so scummy in the first place later.
All that said, well, hw, kinda beat me to the punch on this, but right as the day started you picked out Kilga, Neko, and me as suspects. Then you attacked Kilga for ~stuff~ before suddenly dropping everything to vote BT for something he worded dumbly. Perhaps you could expand on your Kilga suspicions and/or why you dropped him?
I don't suspect you so much as I'm disapointed you believe this shit. As for Neko I'm not as sure since like I said, huh what's wagon was more suspicious to me and well, it was made of Pesco, LLD, Omba and Neko so >_>

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #566 on: July 05, 2012, 10:01:28 PM »
On BT: I'm voting you, that's as 'attention on you' as it gets kid. First of all he tries to focus on Lambda being the bad one in that early fight with Kilga, when Kilga dodging the issue is more likely to be scum then LLD being LLD. He's too chicken to focus on attacking her though, sweeping quickly to attacking Dan for his beat rap. I actually thought This post was about Kilga. This is what Conq was pointing out at the time. BTW early Conq shares my thoughts on reads here so I will not be voting him today. His treatment of LLD vs Dan here suffers from the same bias. He thinks what LLD was doing is 'anti-town' but makes excuses for why he's not pursuing it, whereas Dan is 'hard to read as town' therefore he's a better suspect. Because LLD is easy rite. The last thing in his argument with Conq is agreeing with him in a way that sounds like he thinks Conq is town, but I haven't seen him give any reads in that direction. Or any direction.

This is his response to Omba's similar questions. It's so.. how to say, "No YOU!". This is what he's passing as a suspect. 'Seems lazy'. Totes legit. And then there's this. Uhm shit this is going to take another hour to analyze. I think I've been cut twenty times so I'm just gonna post this now.
Why is it that you insist on being wrong half the time? I noted my town read on Conq in several posts, and I still maintain it. I also specifically made it clear that I failed to read both Kilga and LLD from that convo, stating that they are both null, also in several posts. The only 'bad guy' indication here would be me calling her anti-town. That's not making her out to be bad, that's pointing out facts.

But you know what? Inaccuracies are annoying, but at least they don't make me want to punch baby seals. This, on the other hand...
He thinks what LLD was doing is 'anti-town' but makes excuses for why he's not pursuing it
Excuses Excuses. My inability to read her is an excuse?

You are pulling shit out of thin air, painfully so. What makes it worse is that I don't even think it's indicative of allegiance anymore.

Shadoweh

« Reply #567 on: July 05, 2012, 10:05:29 PM »
It's an excuse when you obviously can't read the other person either but make the distinction anyways. You weren't sure on LLD and you weren't sure on Dan but you went for Dan and never looked into any other posts LLD made, for someone that was trying to figure people out you sure did alot of defending yourself instead of figuring them out.

Also of note to me is that you never commented today until after LLD's JUST KIDDING. Why is that?

Conqueror

« Reply #568 on: July 05, 2012, 10:12:36 PM »
There was no point in urgency. What I said at that point didn't matter, the only one who could pull back from the game of chicken was LLD. I was pretty sure she was town to start with so it's not like I was going to push a counterwagon.
>no point in urgency
>what I said at that point didn't matter

I find this hard to believe given the game state at the time LLD claimed her cop result on you. The notion that you'd just go along with this as town, sighing and throwing your hands up to LLD, putting your fate in her hands and resulting in a mislynch with so many town PRs outed/dead and scum still untouched is unbelievable.

For what it's worth the longer it went on the more convinced I was she was being honest.
You thought her cop made it past the roleblock? But see below.

I wasn't mad because I assumed by that point whatever was going wrong wasn't her fault. I didn't assume she was an actual cop who thought it would be a great idea to claim on a roleblocked target. I can't wait to hear about how this is my fault for being so scummy in the first place later.
You didn't think it was LLD's fault despite thinking she was trolling/gambiting? Based on what you said at the time, when you rejected all notions of framers/redirectors/etc, the only thing I see is one mention of an insane cop and the rest of the time you're quite clear in thinking that LLD is trolling. This statement does not compute.
I don't suspect you so much as I'm disapointed you believe this shit. As for Neko I'm not as sure since like I said, huh what's wagon was more suspicious to me and well, it was made of Pesco, LLD, Omba and Neko so >_>
I'm more interested in the Kilga suspicion, actually, but it looks like you're getting on that.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #569 on: July 05, 2012, 10:16:52 PM »
It's an excuse when you obviously can't read the other person either but make the distinction anyways. You weren't sure on LLD and you weren't sure on Dan but you went for Dan and never looked into any other posts LLD made, for someone that was trying to figure people out you sure did alot of defending yourself instead of figuring them out.

Also of note to me is that you never commented today until after LLD's JUST KIDDING. Why is that?
I did comment today. Not so many posts before then. What are you talking about?

And now I am legitimately IRL mad, if I wasn't before. My ENTIRE push on Dan was because I felt I had read him correctly. I had a base to lynch LLD off of but I didn't because I suspected anti-town and not scum and could not identify the difference at the time. On the other hand I voted Dan based off of essentially nothing but my suspicion that he steered clear of trouble. It is literally the polar opposite. Pray tell, what makes you think I had not attempted to read LLD later? What, do I have to comment on my every attempt to read someone now?

I am so glad you are not town this game else I would probably consider taking a break. A long one.