Author Topic: Path of Radiance Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 121851 times)

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Re: Path of Radiance Mafia -Day 1-
« Reply #360 on: January 12, 2012, 10:16:14 PM »
Just woke up. Dormio, didn't PX say you were at L-1? Why are you saying you were hammered?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

« Reply #361 on: January 12, 2012, 10:17:16 PM »
If Serela is still lynchable I'd switch to him btw.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #362 on: January 12, 2012, 10:19:53 PM »
He's not dead.

Make sure to explain your voteswitch  :wat:

Conqueror

« Reply #363 on: January 12, 2012, 10:21:43 PM »
I'm gonna need a votecount first.
I haven't really thought of Dormio as scum today.
Serela is an unknown for me, and his latest post on Dormio looks like he made a conclusion first and then stretched to reach it. I'd lynch him over Dormio.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #364 on: January 12, 2012, 10:22:22 PM »
Naturally, I don't like the way that some of the people have jumped onto my wagon.
Of course, this will be ignored until I flip, but aside from the obvious Serela jump, there are several others that I didn't particularly like.
These being BT, who still hasn't posted anything of note. Pretty sure I've read most of the stuff in his #329 before in other people's posts.
Well, I guess a more accurate way of putting would be that I don't really like the people using the whole "OMG Dormio suggested SK" reason for voting me. Whatever, dudes. Shit runs through my mind, I go with it.

@Conq: Because I'm tired and it doesn't look like I can take it easy like this.

More posts whenever.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #365 on: January 12, 2012, 10:26:21 PM »
Might as well make an unofficial votecount while I'm at it.

Voting:
Serela (5): Shadoweh, Dormio, Serela, Pesco, Huh What (L-2)
Zakeri (1): Trickysticks
Dormio (6): Affinity, Bardiche, Serela, DrRawr, BT, PX (L-1)
Trickysticks (2): Zakeri, Conq

Not Voting: Nobody!

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Dormio is at L-1
Serela is at L-2

Deadline for day 1 is ~4.5 hours. (watch timer here)

Conqueror

« Reply #366 on: January 12, 2012, 10:26:44 PM »
Hmm.

Dormio, why are you so ho-hum about your lynch?
Well this sorta applies to your conduct the entire game day.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #367 on: January 12, 2012, 10:27:26 PM »
I find it hard to believe a thought resembling "wait, I'm town, why am I doing this" did not cross your mind for the three or so hours you were pushing for that lynch.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #368 on: January 12, 2012, 10:28:37 PM »
No, Dormio. I mean why are you pointing out how you never liked Shadoweh any more despite switching your vote to Conqueror? It feels like you're justifying your lack of real reasoning and pointing out how you were actually always in favour of lynching Shadoweh except for some reason you didn't push for it (very hard).

I admit to some apathy regarding this game, some people just give me a headache. ლ(?ロ?ლ)

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #369 on: January 12, 2012, 10:28:49 PM »
Serela is at L-3, he's not voting for himself >_<

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #370 on: January 12, 2012, 10:29:08 PM »
@Conq: Life has been causing general apathy for the past week or so for me. Whatever.

@BT: It's called I was busy after I made the post. But whatever, that's just an excuse. It's true, I was hung up on the Shadoweh lynch. I'm a stubborn guy, sue me.

I'll make another post for Bardiche.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #371 on: January 12, 2012, 10:29:23 PM »
It's not as much that Dormio is horrible as that there isn't really anyone I view as worse then him. That in itself (Well along with the reasons I gave in my previous post) is good enough for me.

also rofl PX I just noticed that in his votecount :V
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Conqueror

« Reply #372 on: January 12, 2012, 10:30:56 PM »
Serela you only thought of Dormio as bad once there was a wagon on him.

Other than that am I wrong to say that you haven't really had much of an opinion the entire day?

(Dan has no content doesn't count as an opinion).

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #373 on: January 12, 2012, 10:32:18 PM »
I didn't really think he was bad until after I realized Shadoweh was obvtown, which happened about the same time I went to sleep.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #374 on: January 12, 2012, 10:32:23 PM »
Voting:
Serela (4): Shadoweh, Dormio, Pesco, Huh What
Zakeri (1): Trickysticks
Dormio (6): Affinity, Bardiche, Serela, nurse Rawr, BT, PX(L-1)
Trickysticks (2): Zakeri, Conq

Not Voting:

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch
Dormio is at L-1

Deadline for day 1 is ~4 hours. (watch timer here)
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #375 on: January 12, 2012, 10:34:37 PM »
@Bardiche: How does I press people that aren't there? I guess all I can do is sum it up under I do dumb things. I mean, I like to say whatever I'm thinking at the time, so whatever.

@PX: Haha, I'm tired and make mistakes in the morning, apparently.

Conqueror

« Reply #376 on: January 12, 2012, 10:35:18 PM »
I didn't really think he was bad until after I realized Shadoweh was obvtown, which happened about the same time I went to sleep.

>_>
What changed your mind? This is all I see for reasoning on Dormio. "SK spec, except I did it too!"

##Unvote
##Vote: Serela

I think Serela is more likely to be scum anyway. You all suck.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #377 on: January 12, 2012, 10:36:18 PM »
I really don't want Dormio to die. I think the SK thing is extremely overblown. Affinity and Bardiche have been pushing a case, do any of the rest of you have, I don't know, reads on his other posts before then?
On the other hand, I don't believe Serela and really want him to die! So it would be great if we could get on that.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #378 on: January 12, 2012, 10:37:57 PM »
Hey Shadoweh, my request would be that the bullet is applied to Serela's brain if I get lynched today. :D

« Reply #379 on: January 12, 2012, 10:38:08 PM »
Ehhh.

Dormio's been spending the later half of the day posting whatever comes to mind as soon as it comes to his mind. If Pesco's claims that Dormio only specced SK because of me and what Shadoweh said about memory really does apply here, then I don't think he should be blamed for the SK spec, which is why I stopped voting him over it. Since this has been established, I don't like PX's last minute hop on him.

PX, is it too late to convince you to return to Serela?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #380 on: January 12, 2012, 10:39:54 PM »
>_> IDK WHICH ONE?! Anyways, off to do some school business, be back sooooooooooooooon (hopefully)

You could try to convince me <_<

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #381 on: January 12, 2012, 10:44:42 PM »
Even if it is an axe, not a bullet.

Also, I like how Serela said something about me dropping my case on Conq only when there was no support for it. I wonder how well you followed through on all of your votes? :)
Also, all it takes is a single, and as-of-yet-unproved, claim for someone to become obvtown to you, Serela? I mean, you know, you also went with the whole "OMG Shadoweh is probably a vig but maybe not aligned with town!" thing. And, as Conq says, that's pretty much the only reason you're voting me for. :V

Well, whatever. Let's post more when I can.

« Reply #382 on: January 12, 2012, 10:50:07 PM »
Sidenote: Trickysticks is still the best person to vote for today, even if s/he gets modkilled.

It's okay Serela. I'm not entirely convinced Dormio is scum either. And I also have both a scum and town read on HW.

Quote from: HuhWhat 263
Or we could just lynch you because you're playing Serial Killer (or even scum nightvig) instead of town. I think that would solve everybody's problems right now.
I can see someone being able to find scum intent in this phrase, but it sounds like a joke (Albeit, the parentheses take the joke a bit too far into serious thought zone). I'm dissapointed that it continues, but at least he clears up that Shadoweh is probably town in 276.

Shadoweh's way of playing the vig is exactly how I would play a one shot per night town vig, except for the part where she doesn't pretend to give a rat's ass. I would definitely be more okay with secondary prize lynches if I knew I'd be able to get scum during the night, and her playstyle so far reflects that.

Rawr is too cute to lynch.
Translators note: Cute means Easy to read.

I suppose I should be focusing on the two wagons rather than replying to everything in the thread, I'm very partial against Dormio's lynch since I still have a town read from the first half of the day, so I'll focus on reading NeoSerela in depth.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #383 on: January 12, 2012, 10:54:36 PM »
Also, all it takes is a single, and as-of-yet-unproved, claim for someone to become obvtown to you, Serela?
She crumbed it all over the place to the point where sometimes I was wondering if she really did have one. When I thought about it I realized this would be horrendously dumb as SK (unless you really want to only NK once before the end of the game) and additional NK as scum is fairly rare (Plus as someone pointed out, no town vig as counter) plus quite a thing to crumb as scum since then you have to target someone whom you can justify to the town in addition to other reasons.

I also think Dormio misinterpreted what I meant by support; I meant support from others, not yourself!

I sorta have to admit that part of the reason I'm sticking with Dormio is because I can't read anyone else as worse right now (In addition to Not Me Over Me at this point), even if the point against him isn't horribly large. It's something, and it's what I've got. Other people have several other things they think are bad about Dormio, and even if I'm not voting him for the same reasons as them, if many other people think he's bad too then it supports an overall judgment of him being Not An Image Of Towniness. I mean, I wouldn't vote him just because others are of course, but when others agree it helps! Sometimes other people are actually right.

Yes I'm sort of falling into mob mentality here. Almost-directionless people tend to do that, and that's about what I am on D1 most of the time x_x

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #384 on: January 12, 2012, 10:55:53 PM »
Well, like I said in an earlier post, I don't like everyone that voted for me after HW. It feels to me as though they're being lazy. I mean, have any single one of the people after HW brought up an original point on me at any point throughout today? :/

Just to make it easier to reference:
Dormio (6): Affinity, Bardiche, (Huh What), Serela, nurse Rawr, BT, PX(L-1)

Moar poasting?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #385 on: January 12, 2012, 10:59:26 PM »
Cut by an interesting Serela post btw.
Out of curiosity, wouldst thou perhaps entertain thyself by explaining what happened to thou read on ActionDan/Zakeri?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #386 on: January 12, 2012, 11:06:11 PM »
Sure thing! I know I explained it quite well in an earlier post, I'll grab that.

The fact that he's replacing out because he kept being restricted from trying to play mafia or whatever makes his slot redeemable because if he wasn't-able/didn't-try to properly play mafia then it's not too surprising if his posts were bad.

But his slot is still really bad. We'll see how Zak does in it, though.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #387 on: January 12, 2012, 11:07:52 PM »
And what doest thou currently think of ActionDan/Zakeri? Thou hast not answered thine question.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #388 on: January 12, 2012, 11:09:58 PM »
That Zakeri hasn't posted enough for me to read him. He's only done one real post since then, after all.

Ooooh... OOOOH. You're probably thinking about how I voted him while I was going bonkers. Yeah I was just being nuts. That vote only lasted for all of like five minutes anyway.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #389 on: January 12, 2012, 11:16:57 PM »
Ten minutes, thy fair maiden.
And so thou thinks nothing of ActionDan and Zakeri at the current time being? Thy Dormio shall point out to thou that Zakeri has made another post in recent times.
What doest thou think of the other players?
If thou wouldst hear thine opinion, thy Dormio believes that thou is not simply "falling into mob mentality" but has been in that state throughout the entirety of the game.
What does this mean? That thou hast been doing naught but sheeping and jumping onto popular horse-drawn carriages.