Author Topic: APPROACH YOUR TARGET AND ATTACK! 9TH STG THREAD STARTS NOW! ARE YOU READY?  (Read 119057 times)

rank is based on both your scoring and how powered up you are.

Powering up fully makes things a lot more dangerous. And SemiAuto and Manual have higher rank than Auto. Manual even has a warning about it.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 06:38:16 PM by Chaotic Phoenixma »

Okay. Why is the mermaid there if she isn't there? To make the game longer or something? I just don't get what makes this game good, sorry but no, i'm not getting anything positive out of this.

For the pacing I guess, and I think you can manipulate the Moai stage there if you happen to know the exact conditions. The fight lasts like 15 seconds anyway so I have no idea why would you complain about it.
"First of all, for those who've cleared the game, please try playing for more points." - ZUN

Honestly, its not really like I got much to complain about. It just happens to be a hori+non-danmaku shooter aka the kind of shmup that i generally dislike so even minor things irritate me a lot.

So what I'm going to do now is just stay quiet about the game and wait for the next week to begin. In the meantime i'll just pray for it to be a game in my style instead. It doesn't even have to be a danmaku, I just hope its vertical with a little less wacky randomness.

Aliquantic

• Bose-Einstein condensate
Is IRC working for you guys? ppirc.net doesn't seem to exist at all anymore here and I'm having withdrawal syndroms already  :ohdear:

Works fine for me right now.
"First of all, for those who've cleared the game, please try playing for more points." - ZUN

Ketsui is awesome.
Started playing it last week and got addicted to it right away. I really thought it was impossible to beat at first but guess you just need a different playstyle.
Almost 1cced it but Im having some issues figuring out how to get past the second part of stage 5 without bomb spamming it.

Should probably focus a bit on STGT but this is just too much fun.
Cave needs to come up with a sequel for this game.

Should probably focus a bit on STGT but this is just too much fun.
Cave needs to come up with a sequel for this game.

Nonononononono, Ketsui is a hell of a lot better game. Play that! I'll go play the game too now!  :V
If nothing else, focus a bit on STGT and then focus a lot on Ketsui afterwards. It might actually make Ketsui feel even better.
Okay i'll stop trolling now.  ;)

Good to hear you are enjoying Ketsui though.

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
You guys are all terrible people for not playing a lot of Strikers 1999. :V
Let's fight.

Okay i'll stop trolling now.  ;)

I liked it more when you said you wanted to beat the MotK team. I'm assuming that was trolling too because not playing is certainly not the way to achieve that! :V

∧_∧    ∧_∧    ∧_∧   ∧_∧      ∧_∧
 ( ・∀・)   <丶`∀?>  ( ?∀`)  ( ・ω・)    ( ?ω`)
 (    つ┳∪━━∪━∪━━∪━∪━∪━┳⊂     つ
 | | |  |This thread has ended peacefully| | |  |
 (__)_) ┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻ (__)_)

[matsuri]Locked. Make a new one, folks.[/matsuri]
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 07:12:36 PM by Mami Tomatsuri »