Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 15 - We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop (ry  (Read 134050 times)

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
Hey on that note I'm guessing still no word on the Droiddragon ult?  I have two bb dragons ready to feed for awakenings as soon as it hits  :ohdear:

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Hey on that note I'm guessing still no word on the Droiddragon ult?  I have two bb dragons ready to feed for awakenings as soon as it hits  :ohdear:

We'll probably get on an anniversary for Android. This was poor planning on Gungho's part if you ask me.

I actually just snuck it in there on the last one, I think.  So yeah.

For a really long time I had absolutely no open friend slots, but then I went insane and bought a ton.

Satan/RSonia/DMeta ults came out over a month ago in JP; I think people have a reason to be irked.

I cannot agree.  PAD NA is behind on -so much stuff- right now, it's absurd.

Like, we still haven't even gotten a Yinping descend, or any of the Insect Dragons.  And with all the collabs we're missing, there's just no reason for there to be such a lag in releasing the rest of the content here.

I remember you never gave out your ID, and then one time when I was doing some random dungeon, I saw an Edible with a Bastet in the explorers list. I wondered if it was you and added him for the heck of it.

As for the delay, I don't really mind, I'm slow on keeping up with all this stuff, anyway. As for being behind, we still don't have Cauchemar, I think he's been around for quite a while now. I can sort of understand. I still remember that person with 10 sonia on facebook. Haha. Btw, why do you guys have expectations when reading stuff like facebook? It's like mashing your face in with a baseball bat and complaining it hurts.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

I personally don't mind/care about most of the delays because I've seen localization FAR worse than this. The improvement from how it supposedly was back then is astounding to me still, being a new-ish player compared to some of y'all. I actually don't think I've ever seen a game with the main branch overseas that has a smaller localization lag than PAD does, so there's hardly any reason for me to complain given the much higher speed that the gap has been closed with lately. Then again, I like to think with the glass half full, because otherwise I just look like another one of those entitled people complaining on Facebook - and no one likes those people.

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
I personally don't mind/care about most of the delays because I've seen localization FAR worse than this. The improvement from how it supposedly was back then is astounding to me still, being a new-ish player compared to some of y'all. I actually don't think I've ever seen a game with the main branch overseas that has a smaller localization lag than PAD does, so there's hardly any reason for me to complain given the much higher speed that the gap has been closed with lately. Then again, I like to think with the glass half full, because otherwise I just look like another one of those entitled people complaining on Facebook - and no one likes those people.

Same for me on all accounts. Having experienced games with even over a year of backlog or with wildly erratic updates i don't feel like i can complain about Gungho NA.

Hmm looking back, Egypt 2.0 was released just a week after knights in Japan

Maybe right after this godfest the next one will have Egypt 2?

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
what the how??

I dunno...
I know my older sis was into DBZ
But by the time I was like 6 the hot stuff was pokemon, digimon, etc. also remembering watching the original HxH series back then hence that's not on my list :V
I know some frds around my age are fans of DBZ so it depends I guess.

I'm 22, and watching the frieza saga every night for a while with my little sister was a vivid memory for me, unless you meant like original original non-z dragon ball, which was probably beyond me at the time.

Then again, this could also have been dubbing lag in getting to the Philippines that those were the most recent eps at the time.

wind chaser yes finally a dungeon that's easy to s rank

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
wind chaser yes finally a dungeon that's easy to s rank

If you have Ronia is trivial, i did it this morning with 2 Ronia leads and 4 evo mask. The only possible risk is if you get a stage with many mid level ninjas....

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
I'm 22, and watching the frieza saga every night for a while with my little sister was a vivid memory for me, unless you meant like original original non-z dragon ball, which was probably beyond me at the time.

Then again, this could also have been dubbing lag in getting to the Philippines that those were the most recent eps at the time.

I'm not even 20 and DBZ was pretty big. I remember seeing kids buy coloring books so they could trace out Vegeta going super saiyan.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

MatsuriSakuragi

Oh hey we're getting Kanetsugu soo--

:persona:

I bet if 80% of these scrubs tried to play on live video without PDX to hold their hand or any prior knowledge they'd get fucking slaughtered. That said,

Hmm looking back, Egypt 2.0 was released just a week after knights in Japan

Maybe right after this godfest the next one will have Egypt 2?

Shit man you're making me seven kinds of anxious.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Oh hey we're getting Kanetsugu soo--

:persona:
Yeah, I was sort of disappointed reading that.  Not surprised, but disappointed.

Same with every time I hear hate for the streamers though.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
Yeah, I was sort of disappointed reading that.  Not surprised, but disappointed.

Same with every time I hear hate for the streamers though.

Imagine if these guys were watching the JP stream for Fire Zeus, where Max Murai went in with a Ares+Frey party.
It took forever, stream went way overtime.
And then at boss, after getting zeus down to low hp with this semi-stall team, he screwed up the critical combo with all skills used, reviving zeus to his full health thanks to combo shield.
They had to turn off the stream window, let murai do his thing/take a rest, while they released previews for new ults and stuff because stream went really overtime. LOL

Jq1790

Imagine if these guys were watching the JP stream for Fire Zeus, where Max Murai went in with a Ares+Frey party.
And then at boss, after getting zeus down to low hp with this semi-stall team, he screwed up the critical combo with all skills used, reviving zeus to his full health thanks to combo shield.
They had to turn off the stream window, let murai do his thing/take a rest, while they released previews for new ults and stuff because stream went really overtime. LOL
I...think I'd probably just set the game down for a couple hours at that point and try again another time if that happened.  That had to SUCK for Murai.

Dang. Though that gives me hope for the US streamers, because everyone that's good at PAD had to start somewhere.

Mad respect for them for even being the first to even set foot on live camera out of the entire NA office, really. That alone takes more balls than running any dungeon given the amount of ingrates.

Jq1790

Oh right, I didn't mention, but apparently I have a level 37 Blazing Maiden, Princess Valkyrie as a result of a pull I decided to make on a whim earlier today.

Not sure what I'll use her for, but a gold's a gold so I'll probably find a use.  Overall she's got higher stats than Lilith so I might swap the two once I level her some for when I'm running my healers as rainbow.

Man, I really hope I pull a Sun Quan when the PCGF comes around or sometime soon in general.  Would REALLY help me out what with having not-crap stats and both a delay and a type boost.

commandercool

• alter cool
Maxed out Sun Quan's level earlier by getting a Super Fusion that brought him to four million almost exactly. Most satisfying thing ever. Now just Beyzul needs another .8 million and my team will all be fully leveled again.

I bet if 80% of these scrubs tried to play on live video without PDX to hold their hand or any prior knowledge they'd get fucking slaughtered. That said,

Every stream I've ever caught bits of has been tragic, but I get twitchy when people watch me play over my shoulder, so yeah, I don't begrudge the streamers of anything.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
What grates me the most about that comment is the "6 hours maint for + orbs buff". It makes me cringe every time people say these kinds of things because they don't seem to realize using maintenance time to preemptively put content in is a common thing.

And then plus the fact that they needed to do the whole charity thing for iOS users and they probably spent a least an hour on testing the + orb enhance buff and making sure the servers were online and stuff. People think adding content is just "flip a switch", gosh.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
I...think I'd probably just set the game down for a couple hours at that point and try again another time if that happened.  That had to SUCK for Murai.

he's improved massively since then though. his run of Zeus Mercury was downright nuts; he did incredibly well to be able to run in totally blind using Isis/Horus. I believe it's also this run which was notable for Murai demanding YamaP to be the one to feed his +222 Ronia to his King Mastering.

Mad respect for them for even being the first to even set foot on live camera out of the entire NA office, really. That alone takes more balls than running any dungeon given the amount of ingrates.

#TeamAntonio represent

EDIT:

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/537541525178028032
Shiryu uvo - now shirtless.
also holy cow those stats

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/537544723473244160
Seiya uvo
>LS: When HP is full, x4 ATK to all God types (originally x4 ATK to all Balanced types)

gungho what in the actual fuck

Seiya uvo is now literally godlike, and he has two TPA wahahahaa

EDIT 2

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/537548577132670976
Perseus UVO stats.
+200 ATK, to the surprise of absolutely nobody: Gets Balanced subtype
New Awakenings: Skill Block, Skill Boost, Finger

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/537554937043906561
Hera-Is UVO Art is 90%~ complete.
Tentative(?) Stats Tomorrow
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 10:59:12 AM by auri.ca »

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Challenge Dungeons tomorrow for NA.

Time to measure the true worth of your teams. Get those Pys.

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
Do we have a list of what the earlier levels of the challenge dungeon gives us? I'm pretty sure everyone here can run up to level 4 with no problems.

tamas and exp dragons iirc, and possibly a stone for the first 3/4 levels since they're not technicals

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Do we have a list of what the earlier levels of the challenge dungeon gives us? I'm pretty sure everyone here can run up to level 4 with no problems.

1. money
2. metal/gold dragon
3. metal/gold dragon
-----------------------------> Stone
4. +1/+1/+1 TAMADRA

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

I found an exact list on PF while trying to find more timetravel shenanigans.

F1: 500,000 coins
F2: Queen metal dragon
F3: Queen gold dragon
F4: Tamadra with 9 plus eggs (3/3/3)
F5: Fully maxed light noel dragon (1,500,000 Light EXP!!!)
F6: Flampy
F7: Bubpy
F8: Woodpy
F9: Shynpy
F10: Badpy

commandercool

• alter cool
Hmm. I think I can do five and seven, but not sure how to get around six. And the reward for six is the main thing I'm after. Wish my Zhuge or Athena team was done, but since it isn't I don't really have a burst team at all. I can do x9 healers, but that doesn't seem like enough by a long shot.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Jq1790

1.5m Light Exp!?  Gimme that!  Gotta do my research now...

Hmm. I think I can do five and seven, but not sure how to get around six. And the reward for six is the main thing I'm after. Wish my Zhuge or Athena team was done, but since it isn't I don't really have a burst team at all. I can do x9 healers, but that doesn't seem like enough by a long shot.

Worst case scenario, I think you can stone these. I am not sure on that one. I personally probably won't make it past 5, but I don't really need Pys specifically right now.

sucks for anyone who needs badpy because ahahahahaha

also oh baby dat hera

I think the only thing anyone really needs badpy for is ultimate DMeta or those hoboes that use ultimate Beelzebub. Though this is balanced out by the fact that Dark Alt. Dungeons are absolutely thrashed by Athena. (At least, the current one drops the Py of the correct element.)