Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons 13: Always evolving to ensure you're always screwed over  (Read 142340 times)

Re: Puzzle and Dragons 13: Always evolving to ensure you're always screwed over
« Reply #990 on: November 03, 2014, 02:44:15 AM »
everyone's getting TPA nowadays

except isis

Although I did actually find a use for her light +orb awakenings. Since +orbs stay + even when changed, I can just store light +orbs on the left side of the screen for Nut active so that way I can get the orb awakening damage boost (since I need at least 1 +orb to get any damage boost).

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #991 on: November 03, 2014, 02:46:18 AM »
everyone's getting TPA nowadays

except isis

Well at least she's getting +100 ATK and +40 RCV? :ohdear:

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #992 on: November 03, 2014, 02:53:15 AM »
she's also getting a whopping 50 extra RCV!!! get hype.

That and some of the other ones like the valkyrie stat buffs were just compensation for replacing their stat boost awakenings...

But yea... TPA is pretty useless in Pandora teams. You need to match 6+ orbs anyways. You can use TPA maybe for clearing, like, very small fries, but you don't really have those anymore except in old normal/technical dungeons and biweekly dungeons.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 02:54:57 AM by Thaws »

« Reply #993 on: November 03, 2014, 02:56:26 AM »
Well at least she's getting +100 ATK and +40 RCV? :ohdear:
Oh right :V

Anyways she's fine, it's just weird when she'll be the one who deals the least amount of damage on the team when usually the leaders hit the hardest

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #994 on: November 03, 2014, 03:04:21 AM »
That and some of the other ones like the valkyrie stat buffs were just compensation for replacing their stat boost awakenings...

But yea... TPA is pretty useless in Pandora teams. You need to match 6+ orbs anyways. You can use TPA maybe for clearing, like, very small fries, but you don't really have those anymore except in old normal/technical dungeons and biweekly dungeons.

On the other hand, Persephone won't be that bad in a UEvo DMeta team, I guess?

Well, if you don't have HakuHanzo core, which is also Pandora team core... anyway

But yeah, seconded on TPA not being particularly great on Pandora teams. At the best you're only going to have space to fit in 1 4-orb match when you want to trigger the x16... I mean the OPTIMAL scenario allows you room for 2 4-orbs, but that's... quite specific

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

« Reply #995 on: November 03, 2014, 04:12:18 AM »
Killing the first one wasn't the problem, keeping Karin from obliterating the other one before my skills were up was the real trouble.....

I usually used 2 turns to kill the Blazing Ogre first but EVERY SINGLE TIME one supposedly harmless 3-orbs match for stall turned into a 5/6 combo with 12.25x thanks to absurd skyfall.....

And then i had to face Formula and Ifrit without actives.....

Ah. I see the problem. I assume you don't run a heartmaker? That's usually what lets me beat down Formula+Ifrit with little trouble and no actives (I try very hard not to expend actives on them if I can help it anyway.)

« Reply #996 on: November 03, 2014, 09:12:13 AM »
who's next threadmaker we're getting really really close to 1000

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #997 on: November 03, 2014, 09:19:59 AM »
Today's a lucky day.
a whooping SEVEN plus eggs in TWO mechanical dragon runs. :V
Usually it's 1 + egg per run on 1.5x drop rate, 5x +egg up days. :V

New Tamadora Guerilla starting in JP for the first group in less than an hour. Hope it doesn't suck.
It's 50 stam and 4 battles.

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
« Reply #998 on: November 03, 2014, 09:35:40 AM »
Ah. I see the problem. I assume you don't run a heartmaker? That's usually what lets me beat down Formula+Ifrit with little trouble and no actives (I try very hard not to expend actives on them if I can help it anyway.)

First 2 runs i didn't run one, last 2 i did pick Siren but i still got owned because she isn't max skilled (i stopped counting how many skillups fodder i gave her and Echidna because it was getting depressing  :V)

Oh well, someday.... for the time being Big 'n Green Badass solved the problem  :D

a whooping SEVEN plus eggs in TWO mechanical dragon runs.

Holy.... could you please lend me some of that? I did around 10 runs of Beautiful Being in the weekend and i didn't drop even one Dragon Fruit.  :fail:

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #999 on: November 03, 2014, 10:12:36 AM »
New Tamadora Guerilla starting in JP for the first group in less than an hour. Hope it doesn't suck.
It's 50 stam and 4 battles.

First three battles are harmless Tamadoras or babytamadoras.
Suddenly Boss battle is two chibidoras + 1 Tamadora
The chibidoras attack 6666 and makes ojama drops. (There's two of them so a total of 13332 damage per turn.)
The Tamadora at boss also uses pure smile occasionally.
Totally took me off-guard there. Luckily I survived though.
Got a tamadora on the first wave which I guess is pretty lucky. You'd most likely be getting more babies than adult ones from here.
chibidoras are exp fodder (15k a piece)

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #1000 on: November 03, 2014, 12:11:14 PM »
HA HA HA HA