Author Topic: Puzzle & Dragons 4 (I'M THE GOD/DEVIL BATMAN)  (Read 139741 times)

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
Re: Puzzle & Dragons 4 (gods rule, dragons drool -Loki)
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2013, 07:57:30 PM »
Settled for an Ares after some rerolls. ID: 328 276 294
:hi5AresBro: I too chose the way of the JoJo Stand Look-alike God to punch through the early game.

Many runs of Ancient Light Dragon Expert later, I have picked up All Of The Gold Moltras? and evolved my Athena.
What team are you using?  I tried it twice and I either get dark deathbound or the stupid Chimeras sync hit me for a zillion HP and I die :(  I don't know if I was just unlucky or I don't have the puzzlemons to do it. 

Now when the dark version comes around and it's R/G/Y orbs only ohoho will I make up for any troubles I have with not having good enough color appropriate puzzlemons.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2013, 08:13:40 PM »
I was only running Expert to farm them, not master or legend.  I can beat the latter with a resist team, but it's not worth the hassle since moltdras drop at the same rate anyway.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2013, 09:10:10 PM »
Looks like we're getting the CoC collab dungeon again.

... yay?

Should have been Groove Coaster :(

Why do heartbreakers ask for so much. My Great Valkyrie's only lvl 35, and it's eaten so much stuff. Not to mention the Mystic masks too. Urgh...

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

triangles

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2013, 09:18:56 PM »
Expert
READING IS HARD OK :(
I actually run Expert with resist because I don't have a good blue/green team and I have The Worst Luck in getting darkdeathbound I ain't taking that risk.

On an unrelated note, I took my scrappy healbot team into current dungeon progression for the first time (Frozen Soil stage 4) and hoooooooly crap.  31.5x multiplier :* bye bye boss.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2013, 10:02:53 PM »
READING IS HARD OK :(
I actually run Expert with resist because I don't have a good blue/green team and I have The Worst Luck in getting darkdeathbound I ain't taking that risk.

On an unrelated note, I took my scrappy healbot team into current dungeon progression for the first time (Frozen Soil stage 4) and hoooooooly crap.  31.5x multiplier :* bye bye boss.
What's that team again?  That sounds like a rather nice multiplier to use...

EDIT:  Also of note, I really need to remember to do these Legendary Dragon dungeons more.  Havem't used either of the two I got, but I never really paid attention to how nice the EXP from Moltdras was...  Hoping for a full set of five to feed to something.  Then it's a matter of choosing the lucky monster, either my Holy Dragon or Hellray Harpie Demon...
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 10:47:09 PM by Jq1790 »
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

triangles

« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2013, 10:54:04 PM »
Metatron/Echidna/Lilith/King Shynee/Siren/ friend Rose Valkyrie (all final evolution levels ~35-45)  It's not an optimal healer team but it's what I got, I'm not surviving the Valkyrie dungeon any time soon and the only REM monster is the Metatron.  Shynee takes a while to charge but ohhhh man it's super sweet on bosses.

The catch is Metatron only kicks in if you're at full HP so most people seem to prefer the double Rose Valkyrie leaders which max bursts 27x, but the leader skills are always up.  Your HP is pretty low though, but dealing with a water boss who does like 40,000 damage if you can't burn him down fast enough when your best team is monored... I'm looking into other options.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2013, 12:47:14 AM »
I dunno, I just got a valk but so far I rather like using a metatron sub if I can because my healer group has enough burst to smoke any trash like all the time since it's not limited to orb colours. You can match 5 orbs of 1 or 2 colours to attack many enemies with single elements for good damage, etc. So I'm pretty much always at full anyway. Plus Metatron's heal thing  helps alleviate stray hits? I just don't see how she's so inferior.

Edible

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2013, 01:05:51 AM »
wao

A tamadra dropped.  It's amazing!

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2013, 01:40:12 AM »
wao

A tamadra dropped.  It's amazing!

I had one drop the very day we got 6.0.2, even before TAMADRA Discovered came out for us :V

And then haven't seen another since, though I haven't been spending too much time in relevant dungeons either.

Also I too am planning to farm Ancient Light Dragon for ALL THE MOLTDRAS... when it's not Friday because I also need about a billion of every possible wave 5 drop. (Ra's ready to evo as soon as I have more than one dubtopalit on hand at least!)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 01:42:55 AM by Arashi Kuroayame »

triangles

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2013, 02:48:49 PM »
Pesco you sent me a gift but I cannot send you one in return I traded with my brother months ago :(
MJP still has his gift, I'll tell him to get his butt in the topic and post :V

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2013, 06:35:15 PM »

FIRST LOGIN 2013

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2013, 03:51:04 AM »
I just realized I could farm Legendary Dragons for starter skillups. Oh well, the skill sucks anyway and Tyrannos is already maxed.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2013, 11:03:13 AM »
I need to rank up for more friend slots.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2013, 04:34:45 PM »
Well now im seeing the same dungeons as when i first started playing (ancient light+legend green). Even CoC is repeated... But whur is my mech dragon series!?!? Agh.

« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2013, 04:36:46 PM »
oh hey every single dungeon has x1.5 rate today :V

Jq1790

« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2013, 05:09:51 PM »
oh hey every single dungeon has x1.5 rate today :V
Every NORMAL dungeon does, at least.  I don't think special/technicals do, though I might have misread that.

Still probably not worth it to try to farm anything worth taking time for from normals though, right?  (ie healer girls, etc.)

« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2013, 05:20:43 PM »
normals are good for exp and +eggs

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2013, 05:30:40 PM »
Technicals have 1.5 on Monday, which is today.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Jq1790

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2013, 05:35:54 PM »
Technicals have 1.5 on Monday, which is today.
Ah.  Huh.  Had no idea.  I guess I'll need to look more over that event listing then...Gotta find out when Scarlet Snake Princess comes up again anyway so I can try and fail to skill up my Echidna or some such.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2013, 07:08:49 PM »
It's because Monday has no weekly dungeon, so a midgame player will farm Pengdras from tech dungeons on Monday, and dragon plants on Thursday, for non-event weeks.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2013, 07:30:20 PM »
I hear that it's better to just farm up rank and throw stones at supers. Some guy started 2-3 months ago doing it and he's my rank or higher now. Dude even got Goemon within 3 weeks of playing.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Edible

« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2013, 11:37:16 PM »
Home again, home again, got a max skill venus, hooray.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2013, 01:15:53 AM »
I decided to start clearing normal dungeons again. It's been pretty easy so far (up to Jupiter now.) Though using Kirin to beat the green ripper resulted in a few close calls.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2013, 01:25:06 AM »
I decided to start clearing normal dungeons again. It's been pretty easy so far (up to Jupiter now.) Though using Kirin to beat the green ripper resulted in a few close calls.

Yeah I'm vaguely trying to get through some for spots to farm some evo mats on non-special days (mostly OoH for Mystic Masks but I also reeeeeeeally need to get either to Jupiter or on the technical side to Aither Forest for dubtopalits) but I keep getting distracted by EVERYTHING ELSE.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2013, 02:32:17 AM »
Go for the technicals, they're A LOT easier. I've cleared up to the conditionals, and so far, none approached the difficuly of OoH. You might want to be careful that Thanatos doesn't oneshot you, but that's it. Most of the time, I just oneshot all the bosses.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Edible

« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2013, 12:07:27 PM »
Quote from: http://mobile.gungho.jp/news/pad/131022_skill.html
The following gods will have their leader skills changed:

Light Metatron: 3.5xATK for healers when HP full -> 3.5xATK for healers when HP>80%

Amenouzume: 3.5xATK for fire monsters when HP full -> 3.5xATK for fire monsters when HP>80%

Izanagi: 3.5xATK for gods when HP full -> 3.5xATK for gods when HP>80%

War Deity Saint Minerva: half damage from fire and light monsters -> significantly reduce damage from fire and light monsters

War Deity Dark Minerva: half damage from fire and dark monsters -> significantly reduce damage from fire and dark monsters

Sea Deity Heaven Neptune: half damage from water and light monsters -> significantly reduce damage from water and light monsters

Sea Deity Abyss Neptune: half damage from water and dark monsters -> significantly reduce damage from water and dark monsters

Fertility Deity Holy Ceres: half damage from wood and light monsters -> significantly reduce damage from wood and light monsters

Fertility Deity Devil Ceres: half damage from wood and dark monsters -> significantly reduce damage from wood and dark monsters

Love Deity Chaos Venus: half damage from light and dark monsters -> significantly reduce damage from light and dark monsters

Underlord Arch Hades: half damage from dark and light monsters -> significantly reduce damage from dark and light monsters

Oh and here's official art of Bastet eating ice cream.  I have no idea.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 12:10:35 PM by Edible »

« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2013, 02:13:35 PM »
omg that bastet

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2013, 02:44:59 PM »
holy shit those buffs

shoulda awoken your metatron edible :derp:

triangles

« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2013, 02:51:48 PM »
Yo I just scored a 3rd Tamadra yesterday I think I'm going to awoken (awaken?  awokenfy?) my Metatron yesss my ragtag healer team is starting to come together!
But we might not get these changes until like February though right? Or do patches that don't add new puzzlemon tend to come out in a more timely manner?