Author Topic: Which game has the WORST music?  (Read 49549 times)

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Re: Which game has the WORST music?
« Reply #180 on: April 05, 2010, 06:52:58 PM »
I wish more people would talk about Centennial Festival. It's underrated IMO. What I'd like to know is what people see in Dark Road, it sounds so generic to me.
Also, ADD ME!

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #181 on: April 05, 2010, 08:34:19 PM »
I wish more people would talk about Centennial Festival. It's underrated IMO. What I'd like to know is what people see in Dark Road, it sounds so generic to me.
Also, ADD ME!
I love both of those, they're two of my favorite stage themes OKAY ADDED

Critz

• Heartwarming ★ Miracle
« Reply #182 on: April 05, 2010, 10:57:37 PM »
Title: PCB
Stage 1: SA. I don`t get UFO hate. "At the End of the Spring" got me right into the game.
Boss 1: UFO by far. At least Yamame`s theme in SA is dynamic.
Stage 2: SA. Uninspiring.
Boss 2: IN. Nothing special.
Stage 3: Do I really have to choose? UFO then. For some reason I like "Chinese Tea" (EoSD) a bit too much. Nostalgia?
Boss 3: UFO. Other ones are at least great.
Stage 4: Again would be a damn hard choice if not for UFO. MoF isn`t that great either.
Boss 4: EoSD. Sorry, Patchy.
Stage 5: IN. One of a few songs I don`t really like in IN.
Boss 5: MoF. I really want to like Sanae`s theme, but I find it boring. EDIT: I like Lunatic Eyes more than I thought :p
Stage 6: Again freaking hard choice. SA...
Boss 6: Oh God 0_0. UFO, if I have to. For some reason I can`t bring myself to say "Border of Life" or "Nuclear Fusion" more than Emotional Skyscraper.
Ex Stage: IN. Not my taste.
Ex Boss: UFO.
Not really heard enough of credits themes.
Overall: UFO.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 01:09:07 PM by Critz »

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
« Reply #183 on: April 06, 2010, 01:54:11 AM »
Title: IN
Stage 1:  PCB
Stage 1 Boss: IN
Stage 2: SA
Stage 2 Boss: PCB
Stage 3: EoSD
Stage 3 Boss: UFO
Stage 4: EoSD
Stage 4 Boss: MoF
Stage 5: PCB
Stage 5 Boss: SA
Stage 6: SA
Stage 6 Boss: IN Kaguya
Extra: IN
Extra Boss: None I like all of them
Phantasmagoria: Tie between Youmu and Medicine
Overall: IN

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #184 on: April 09, 2010, 08:27:40 AM »
How do you feel about Forsaken Doll?

Sorry for super late reply.

Forsaken doll is ok. I find the music in pofv in general to be really disapointing, if Zun's quality for the song was boosted like it is for the rest of the series in comparison (IMO) it might be quite good.

As it stands forsaken doll is *MUCH* tamer than Flan's theme. Flan's theme is weird and experimental, and is almost on the verge of being too chaotic to even be called music. Yet it IS music, I really enjoy it.

Forsaken doll doesn't really impress me with a melody that really seems to come across as gutsy, not at all.

I think liking Flan's theme also has to do with how you heard it for the first time. I first heard it when I was actually fighting flan for my first time. The music communicates "OMG IM SO FUCKED...But this is fun!" kinda. Which doesn't really make sense when you're just browsing some website listening to it as much. That impression also might not hit you as hard if you're already experienced with many Touhou games before actually reaching Flan.

Gpop

« Reply #185 on: April 09, 2010, 11:31:55 PM »
Also, ADD ME!

I find it quite the opposite :V.

Treasurance

• Now with 100% more Ban'd!
« Reply #186 on: April 10, 2010, 07:54:19 AM »
PoFV. Seriously, only decent new song there is Wind God Girl...and maybe Flowering Night.

Chainsaw Guitar

« Reply #187 on: April 10, 2010, 04:50:21 PM »
Are people still wanking over Fate of Sixty Years...? cause I just listened to that again and I remembered why I hated it. This theme's boring to shit yo!