~Beyond the Border~ > Daiyousei's Cold Storage
Time To Atone For Your Sins, MotK
<< < (2/63) > >>
HakureiSM:

--- Quote from: Pesco on November 16, 2012, 04:43:19 PM ---I play DotA.

--- End quote ---
thread over, snowball challenge Pesco
[Y]oukai [J]esus:

--- End quote ---

YJLuck vs Pescoskill.
1v1 let's do this how many times do I get a 4x/4sec stun on you?
Rabbit:
I voted Libertarian a couple of weeks ago.
fondue:
I was an attention whore in my classes today.
Tengukami:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on November 16, 2012, 04:12:17 PM ---Some of the overly brazen and efforted bigotry on 4chan makes me laugh.

--- End quote ---

Hm. Understandable, but very regrettable. For your penance, you must start a thread on /pol/. Your OP must posit a reasoned argument in favor of affirmative action at colleges, citing at least three sources. Whether or not you reply is entirely your choice, but you do need to link to the thread or post a screencap as proof.

--- Quote from: Jay T. Dawgsstyles on November 16, 2012, 04:27:51 PM ---I beat a nun to death on the steps of a church with a table leg.

--- End quote ---

I'm sure you had your reasons. However, this is unfortunately technically a sin. Therefore, for your penance you must draw a sketch of you doing something genuinely nice for Ichirin Kumoi.

--- Quote from: Matsijiri Byakuren on November 16, 2012, 04:42:05 PM ---I am a hopeless procrastinator who will take every possible chance to not work because it makes me feel better than working.

Even if I feel better after work is done.

--- End quote ---

We can all relate to this, certainly. Sloth, though, is not just a sin - it's a deadly sin. For your penance, write a paragraph about why sloths are the best mammals on the face of the planet.

--- End quote ---

Oh, Pesco. This is most egregious. To repent for this horror, you must play this game until you get a score of 15, posting a screencap as proof. (The controls are simple: arrow keys move the spawning crystals.)

--- Quote from: Rabbit on November 16, 2012, 05:05:08 PM ---I voted Libertarian a couple of weeks ago.

--- End quote ---

Are you trying to anger the Yama on purpose? This requires special attention. For your penance, you must write a fawning, shameless fanfic of no less than 500 words involving you and Dennis Kucinich, wherein he is your love interest, and he rejects your advances.

--- Quote from: fondue's master on November 16, 2012, 05:05:57 PM ---I was an attention whore in my classes today.

--- End quote ---

Color the Yama surprised. What more fitting penance for attention whoring than compelled attention whoring? For your penance, you must fire up the Touhou game of your choice, and play a pacifist Lunatic run until you run out of lives, and then upload the replay file here. Do make a genuine effort to get as far as you can - the Yama can tell if you're suiciding just to get it over with.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version