~Beyond the Border~ > The Special Anniversary Board
Type-Moon Thread
(1/4) > >>
Alfred F. Jones:
Because Benny1 and I have our priorities straight, and Touhou is boring.

So tell me, should I bother to play Kagetsu Tohya? Its structure is confusing as all hell, and while I think Nanako's cute and all, I don't know how to get to her story as quick as possible.

Also, @Nobu: Akiha > Kohaku, and nothing you say can disprove this fundamental truth of the universe.
Tengukami:
I picked up some VN demos at Otakon and could never get into it. Too many classroom lunches, not enough sex scenes.
Rin Kagamine:
I've always liked described Kagetsu Tohya as the VN Groundhog Day, but instead of helping Bill Murray achieve the love of the woman of his dreams, you help Shiki fuck a loli.  It's so damn anime :V

The flowchart will save you a big headache though, and answers all your questions about how to unlock stuff.

--- Quote from: ☯Tengukami☯ on April 21, 2010, 09:28:37 PM ---I picked up some VN demos at Otakon and could never get into it. Too many classroom lunches, not enough sex scenes.

--- End quote ---
Pshah, get Downhill Night.  No stupid high school nonsense, just sex and :getdown: RACING :getdown:
Seventh Holy Scripture:
Fate/stay night was a pretty cool anime. My favorite character is Saber. She's so funny and cute with her overeating!

Is anyone else looking forward to the movie?
Nobu:

--- Quote from: Black★Ruro Shooter on April 21, 2010, 09:20:19 PM ---Also, @Nobu: Akiha > Kohaku, and nothing you say can disprove this fundamental truth of the universe.

--- End quote ---

Ruro, you really need to ease up on the meth.

--- Quote from: What 'bout my ☆? on April 21, 2010, 09:39:32 PM ---Fate/stay night was a pretty cool anime. My favorite character is Saber. She's so funny and cute with her overeating!

Is anyone else looking forward to the movie?

--- End quote ---

I dunno, I liked Tsukihime better. The animation style was just  :*
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version