Author Topic: Girls Frontline EN server  (Read 4862 times)

CenturyEgg

• Gentle older sister types are the best!
    • My world cosplay account
Girls Frontline EN server
« on: May 21, 2018, 05:15:15 AM »
So it's been a few days since the Girls Frontline's EN server went online, figured I should ask if any of the fellow maidens are playing around? It is my first mobage and I'm open to discussions about how best to manage my T-Dolls/ resource etc.

Perhaps I dove in too hastily and coupled with the excitement of rolling some 5* T-Dolls (Much to the rage of some peers), I made the mistake of not building a team of core light T-Dolls for battle and invested quite a few cores into the 5* guns. A while later I realized I should have asked around a little more for advice but well, what is done is done. Apparently in the late game there are bossfights which drop cores as a reward so breaking through the story missions asap might be the most efficient way to utilise your resource advantage when starting.

TLDR: Cores are the true limiting resource.

Also if anyone wants to add me, my player ID: 58530
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 10:42:42 AM by CenturyEgg »

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Re: Girls Frontline EN server
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 06:37:33 PM »
Yeah, if you're going for mostly high rarity guns you're gonna become a corelet very easily. You can recover some of it by disassembling some of the 3* dupes that you make even if slowly.

Also noted that the higher skill level training sessions are hyper slow, to the point where the last one lasts a whole 24 hours? Quick training tix are one hell of a drug.

My own ID is 51284, go ahead and prod me~

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 07:48:51 PM »
Ahhh, Beans, I gotta unleash my power level again. My ID is 39598. I swear I mostly got dupes of 416 and NTW. I'm only just about to drop a shitload of cores on NTW because she's the best even if she's a niche.

I have no idea if we're doing general advice, but yeah, even if you get 5* keep them mostly in the bay I think. You can make REALLY efficient 4*/3* teams if you know what you're doing. I can give such examples if anyone really wants but given I don't  tend to ever follow my own fucking advice, I'll not offer them unless requested :v

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 08:47:53 AM »
Well, uh, I just joined (yesterday), so I'm still kind of "uhhh wtf am I trying to do" right now.

ID 84671
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

Chaore

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2018, 12:16:12 AM »
Found this from the Dark World (reddit), Seems credibleish.

Main takeaway is I would recommend saving T-Doll Contracts if you can asap. Those will be the hardest part. This is all patched together from previous point events though, so this is all... subject to change, I suppose? It's a bit much, but it really is just a general wakeup event, from what I've heard, and Five-Seven is... rare, to say the least.

CenturyEgg

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2018, 04:39:30 AM »
I just added a MG to my team and I don't think I can go back. The ammo consumption is insane though, which will probably be great for the 3rd week of the 5 - 7 event.

I'm currently struggling with armored targets on night battles, since I'm running one of each gun type sans SG on my night battle team. The RF and MG are doing most of the dmg, while the SMG and HG is acting as an evade tanks. My AR is there for AOE grenading. It seems to be working so far but the lack of accuracy on my Armor piercing units is kinda bothering me. Any suggestions?

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2018, 09:14:58 AM »
This one might be obvious, but make sure you use Enhancement on your RF and MG gals to bring their Accuracy up. Grind capsules if you have to.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2018, 11:09:24 AM »
It's worth noting that for a long while every armored echelon you fight will consist of only armored units, so it's worth fielding an AP dedicated echelon yourself. 2RF 1MG 1HG 1SMG was what I used to beat 1-4N in conjunction with a friend support carry, for instance.

Chaore

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2018, 01:45:18 AM »
In my experience, Rifles have such sky high accuracy they'll usually do fine.  If not, I'd reccomend checking who you have for good accuracy boosting Handguns, though I'm not sure on your line ups.

Worst case, C96 makes any team a day team.

Ionasal kkll Solciel

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2018, 10:32:59 AM »
Oh man, Five-seveN is event only? Well, there goes any chance of not needing to burn 5* levels of cores to amp her up.

(I'm a little salty that she's literally only the second 5* doll I've gotten; the other being 416. 3% drop rate my ass.)

Move eternally forward,

Chaore

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2018, 01:48:00 AM »
Yeah, and the only way of getting her drops is.... we got easy, honestly, which is great because five-seven is kinda nuts :v

the cores suck, but the power? the power is worth it.

CenturyEgg

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2018, 02:53:34 AM »
The newest event is some strange snazzy bingo card thing. I will point out that after you get all the achievements possible (by week 2 usually) Continue accumulating key cards. At the end of the event the cards get converted to calibration tickets, which you would have been using during the course of the event. Excellent way to replenish your stock I feel.

Chaore

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2018, 06:59:53 PM »
Yeah, It's weird and really dependent on luck, but hey, it's pretty easy and chill.

Also, save points until you have enough to clear the rest of the board. Spending before hand just makes key cards less useful, and points don't turn into anything if you have any left :v