Author Topic: League of Legends - Champions GATHER!  (Read 138808 times)

Molten

• Just a lil' goblin
  • A sweet potato.
Re: League of Legends - Champions GATHER!
« Reply #990 on: May 23, 2011, 05:26:13 AM »
Well, if you have some friends to play ranked with then it's quite fun. I have played 3 ranked games, two 3v3s and one 5v5 and i have won both 3v3s and got a 'Loss forgiven' on the 5v5. I played all of these games with friends on skype and it's much better then solo queue.

Also, i want Season 2 to start soon!

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #991 on: May 23, 2011, 08:00:17 PM »
Chinese Lux skins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> American lux skins

Don't lynch me.

Myschi

• cawcawcawcaw
    • The Grass Feels Like Pants
« Reply #992 on: May 23, 2011, 08:10:16 PM »
Except for the default one. :ohdear:

Ryuu

• time for kittyrina lessons
  • time to press r again
« Reply #993 on: May 23, 2011, 08:29:14 PM »

http://ryuukyunplaysstuff.tumblr.com/ read about me playing league i guess

Youkai of Tea

• Faith and Tea.
  • And TeaFairies.
« Reply #994 on: May 24, 2011, 12:01:29 AM »
Tribunal is weird.
Here is some stuff:

Apparently you get better rewards/more cases if you pardon someone. The thing is, pretty much everyone there is there for a reason. It's not my fault that all 3 of my cases I get consist of a 0:40:0 Karthus in a ranked match, someone insulting everyone and feeding in every of his 10 listed matches or a guy that afks 5 times after being firstblood. Why should I pardon any of these?

There was only a single case where I really wanted to pardon a player because all he did was call his team "noobs" when his teammates were already insulting the enemy team.

Also skipping a case is actually a bad idea because you get punished and get 1 case less to judge. Even though it's stated that this is not intended to happen.

The Tribunal is pretty great for finding hilarious chat quotes though.

Myschi

• cawcawcawcaw
    • The Grass Feels Like Pants
« Reply #995 on: May 24, 2011, 12:18:02 AM »
>chat quotes

Yes it is! Also, Reddit's 'bestoftribunal' is aptly named. :V

Ryuu

• time for kittyrina lessons
  • time to press r again
« Reply #996 on: May 24, 2011, 02:25:47 AM »
Tribunal is weird.
Here is some stuff:

Apparently you get better rewards/more cases if you pardon someone. The thing is, pretty much everyone there is there for a reason. It's not my fault that all 3 of my cases I get consist of a 0:40:0 Karthus in a ranked match, someone insulting everyone and feeding in every of his 10 listed matches or a guy that afks 5 times after being firstblood. Why should I pardon any of these?

There was only a single case where I really wanted to pardon a player because all he did was call his team "noobs" when his teammates were already insulting the enemy team.

Also skipping a case is actually a bad idea because you get punished and get 1 case less to judge. Even though it's stated that this is not intended to happen.

The Tribunal is pretty great for finding hilarious chat quotes though.

the tribunal works on a priority system, so basically all those backed up logs from when it was implemented are what we're seeing now

later down the line we should be seeing less direct punish cases and more grey area or obvious pardon cases as we work through the backlog

http://ryuukyunplaysstuff.tumblr.com/ read about me playing league i guess

jaxter0987

• Umiiro Shoujo ni Miserarete
  • Umi is love, Umi is life
« Reply #997 on: May 24, 2011, 06:41:08 AM »
Just had a terrible match...  The match begins a 3 v 5 with the 5 being my team. I more or less slaughtered viegar as mid and felt a win was guaranteed. Then the other 2 opponents finished lagging or whatever and started raping the poor excuses for Ezreal and Akali our team had. Needless to say they fed the other team and basically the other team "lated". I was so pissed off that I didn't even bother getting a screen shot of this. but lets see here...Ez was 5/7/9 , Akali was 5/15/7 , Rammus was 2/4/12 , Alistar was 3/5/15 , and I (Lux) was 15/5/7 (Note: little less than half those kills were Ks from Alistar :V). And get this, Akali had 70 minion kills out of a 48 minute game. :o Seriously, where does Riot find these people?  :ohdear:

PC

• riot pls nerf trondamere
  • poultry shout too strong
« Reply #998 on: May 24, 2011, 10:31:57 AM »
Happy reinstall LoL- i mean uh patch day.

New Annie+MF skins, the murder of Hextech Vlad, Alistar nerf, Vayne nerf, Irelia nerf, Annie 'enhancements' [we'll see], Kog'maw buff, summoner name change, and the best part-

Quote from: Release notes
Summoners can now setup multiple mastery pages in their Summoner Profile to select from during Champion Selection, up to a maximum of 10.

yeah this is gonna be great <3

« Reply #999 on: May 24, 2011, 12:31:29 PM »
Release new champion. Release nerfs. Never gets old riot.

KomeijiKoishi

« Reply #1000 on: May 24, 2011, 05:20:53 PM »
HOLY SHIT IS TWISTED FATE FUN

I mean... DAMN.

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #1001 on: May 24, 2011, 06:11:46 PM »
OH MASTERY PAGES?

I LOVE THIS PATCH ALREADY.

Molten

• Just a lil' goblin
  • A sweet potato.
« Reply #1002 on: May 24, 2011, 06:16:41 PM »
I want my mastery pages. Give me my patch allready!

Sapz

• There's no escape.
  • It's time to burn!
« Reply #1003 on: May 24, 2011, 06:53:48 PM »
Time to make a new thread, guys.
Let's fight.