Author Topic: Satorin RAGE Thread: Volume III  (Read 158039 times)

Cabble

• Ask me about my Cat.
  • Not unwilling to shank you.
Re: Parsee RAGE Thread: Volume III
« Reply #600 on: October 25, 2009, 12:13:17 AM »
FUCK YOU UFO EXTRA

YOU THINK YOU'RE SO COOL WITH YOUR FAST BULLETS

AND YOU KOGASA! FUCK YOU.

YOU FREAKING RAINDROPS THAT LOVE TO REGISTER AS A HIT WHEN I AM 3 PIXELS AWAY FROM THEM. NOT JUST MY HITBOX, BUT MY ENTIRE PLAYER CHARACTER.

KOGASA YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING PAIN OVERALL GO SURPRISE YOUR SELF AND DIE FROM FRIGHT >:(((((

/endrant
I had a teacher who used to play radiohead during class once.

ONCE.

Formless God

« Reply #601 on: October 25, 2009, 12:16:51 AM »
Mokou must be the friggin' hardest Extra boss ever >_> And IN has the most ridiculous hitboxes.
I couldn't capture ANY of her cards in the actual run.

DgBarca

• Umineko fuck yeah
  • Spoilers ?
« Reply #602 on: October 25, 2009, 12:18:46 AM »
FUCK YOU UFO EXTRA

YOU THINK YOU'RE SO COOL WITH YOUR FAST BULLETS

AND YOU KOGASA! FUCK YOU.

YOU FREAKING RAINDROPS THAT LOVE TO REGISTER AS A HIT WHEN I AM 3 PIXELS AWAY FROM THEM. NOT JUST MY HITBOX, BUT MY ENTIRE PLAYER CHARACTER.

KOGASA YOU ARE JUST A FUCKING PAIN OVERALL GO SURPRISE YOUR SELF AND DIE FROM FRIGHT >:(((((

/endrant

I was about to post in the Accomplishments topic "I perfected Kogasa and did a no death stage part" but no. (Ho, and if you want to know, I got BlurUFOkicked on this run, fuckyoublueUFO)
[21:16] <redacted> dgbarca makes great work
[21:16] <redacted> i hope he'll make a full game once

Formless God

« Reply #603 on: October 25, 2009, 12:23:46 AM »
The white area on the OUTSIDE has no hitbox, but the red part will kill you. Since the outer part seems smaller on Remi's opener than other attacks...

In UFO it seems that at least half of the red area is safe.

Cabble

• Ask me about my Cat.
« Reply #604 on: October 25, 2009, 12:26:51 AM »
Mokou must be the friggin' hardest Extra boss ever >_> And IN has the most ridiculous hitboxes.
I couldn't capture ANY of her cards in the actual run.
WHAT?!?

I can't even beat RAN.

OR FLANDRE.

But I captured all but 3 of mokous cards in my 5th run. And it was easy.

The stage is also easy.

UNLIKE MOTHERFUCKING UFO'S EXTRA STAGE.

I MEAN HOLY CRAP.

I GET A RUN PAST KOGASA TO SEE WHAT PEOPLE CAN HELP ME WITH

*presses "X"*
*nothing happens*
*5 seconds later*
*presses "X"*
*nothing happens*
*looks at bombs in stock and sees 2*
*Gets hit by a bullet*
FUCK
*Nue comes in*
*Nue flies over and hits me*

GAME OVER

ONCE.

Formless God

« Reply #605 on: October 25, 2009, 12:29:49 AM »
But I could capture half of Ran and Yukari's spell cards D:

Mokou's have really weird hitboxes >_<. Some of them don't even look possible.

Cabble

• Ask me about my Cat.
« Reply #606 on: October 25, 2009, 12:35:46 AM »
But I could capture half of Ran and Yukari's spell cards D:

Mokou's have really weird hitboxes >_<. Some of them don't even look possible.
Hmm

Well the ones I haven't captured are Ihkahasa's Moon Curse, Possesed by Pheonix, and Fujiyama Volcano, not including Imperishable Shooting.

SadisticPenguin did a Mokou Pacifist, which you should take a look at - it has the patterns you should use on each spellcard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5buwO6erR5o

ONCE.

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #607 on: October 25, 2009, 02:06:22 AM »
So, inexplicably, my deathbomb time in EoSD went from very close to nothing to MINUS FIVE SECONDS!!!! There wasn't a single bomb I managed to make where I had bullets anywhere close to me, but not for lack of trying! I swear, at one point when I wasn't in any danger some part of me went "screw it" and I did the equivalent of a panic bomb without actually being at all panicked...

« Reply #608 on: October 25, 2009, 02:12:54 AM »
It seems to me that IN is pretty freaking hard.  Marisa/Reimu are just devilish bosses, and Reisen isn't much better.  I can't seem to make precision movements and I end up going over by a just a little bit and die.

Oh, and the time system is so evil.  It seems to me that if you bomb once, you're more or less screwed for the time points for the Stage.

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #609 on: October 25, 2009, 02:22:23 AM »
Normal bombs don't penalize. Deathbombs do. So do deaths.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

Bananamatic

« Reply #610 on: October 25, 2009, 02:32:18 AM »
Reisen is easier than Keine :V

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
« Reply #611 on: October 25, 2009, 02:41:44 AM »
I have been having a shit load of problems in getting past Gurella Hurricane and especially Desu Karakasa Surprising Flash.

Anyone can help?

Bananamatic

« Reply #612 on: October 25, 2009, 02:44:15 AM »
I have been having a shit load of problems in getting past Gurella Hurricane and especially Desu Karakasa Surprising Flash.

Anyone can help?
Guerrilla Typhoon - Go focused, camp right under her in the middle of the screen and micrododge.

Karakasa is just pure laser reading. Her easiest card. Once the lasers slow down, find a gap and try to move along with it a bit.....I have a near perfect history on this one.

Formless God

« Reply #613 on: October 25, 2009, 03:04:24 AM »
Karakasa is just pure laser reading. Her easiest card. Once the lasers slow down, find a gap and try to move along with it a bit.....I have a near perfect history on this one.

Wait.
WHAT ?

At 1/2 health, the lasers materialize TOO quickly, and there are TWO waves mixing into each other. How could you see through that ? :(

Bananamatic

« Reply #614 on: October 25, 2009, 03:09:32 AM »
Wait.
WHAT ?

At 1/2 health, the lasers materialize TOO quickly, and there are TWO waves mixing into each other. How could you see through that ? :(
gamer eyes

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
« Reply #615 on: October 25, 2009, 03:30:27 AM »
Wait.
WHAT ?

gamer eyes
You just get used to it. And it's not health-based, but timer-based.
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

« Reply #616 on: October 25, 2009, 04:58:07 AM »
I just accidentally deleted the replay of my first ever 1cc, IN Normal with Magic Team, FinalB. It was accidentally replaced with a downloaded replay of Easy Mode Alice.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #617 on: October 25, 2009, 05:02:16 AM »
EoSD. Patchouli. Hard mode.

Does anything else really need to be said?

COPIRIGHTO

• Hello I'm Kaguya
  • and I'm a LOOONEY
« Reply #618 on: October 25, 2009, 05:36:59 AM »
For the first time I reached Eirin in Imperishable Night. My sister moves me into the every bullet. Oh well, here comes another two hours trying to get back there.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #619 on: October 25, 2009, 06:38:56 AM »
Mitori is REALLY REALLY HARD.

« Reply #620 on: October 25, 2009, 07:12:09 AM »
Mitori is REALLY REALLY HARD.
Odd, I thought Koishi was actually harder than Mitori, despite Mitori being the "Phantasm" version. :V

The stage, now that's a bowl-fulla'-rage right there. It doesn't help that my computer lags to 30FPS during Yuugi's first card. It also does that during some of Mitori's midspells and her version of Rorschach in Danmaku, so I feel like a cheap bitch when I capture them. ):

c l e a r

• Carousel of Agony
« Reply #621 on: October 25, 2009, 07:27:40 AM »
Mitori?  Oh, wow, I want that patch for my danmakufu.  Where can I get it?

I saw some of her spells- Alone at the bottom of the Abyss, Tragic Fate, and one other card is easier.  All other ones, on the other hand...

ebarrett

« Reply #622 on: October 25, 2009, 08:42:36 AM »
Another no focus, no vertical Shikieiki lunatic run ends with three deaths to Komachi because she kept bouncing me upwards. Aya did the same on the second round against her, and I even lost a life at stage 5 to Sakuya due to rampant stupidity.

A bit more luck and I'd have already reached Reimu with two lives to spare, but no..... PoFV knows what I'm up to and is hellbent on stopping me.

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
« Reply #623 on: October 25, 2009, 08:46:00 AM »
Mitori?  Oh, wow, I want that patch for my danmakufu.  Where can I get it?

You should probably look at this thread.

Helix ⑨

• No Pain, No Gain
  • No Guts, No Glory
    • my youtube, 95% touhou vids, mainly extras and last words.
« Reply #624 on: October 25, 2009, 01:38:42 PM »
FFFFUUUUUUU
I reach And there will be none with 2 lives (fucked up and lost one at counter clock...) and I go just fine and then I fail at passing through the first wave of red balls... But ok I still got 1 life left I can totally make it... so same thing happens again with a yellow wave, but this time I was spamming bomb but I still didnt make it, so in my frustration I spam that bomb button going FU I bombed! so ye I did bomb... AFTER my death. nice waste of a bomb, reach Q.E.D. with 2 bombs but I fail at one of the first waves....

Why does God hate me?

RainfallYoshi

• Yoshi of Skies & Rains
  • Who is it that calls for me?
« Reply #625 on: October 25, 2009, 01:44:29 PM »
And Then There Will Be None? can be pretty bullshitty like that sometimes. Don't stress too much over it.

And Q.E.D.? Even Flandre herself feels a little bad about throwing that at you.

Bananamatic

« Reply #626 on: October 25, 2009, 01:48:36 PM »
ATWTBN fucks with my mind.
Seriously, I capture almost everything but the yellow bullets made me so nervous I rammed it like an idiot.

Helix ⑨

• No Pain, No Gain
  • No Guts, No Glory
    • my youtube, 95% touhou vids, mainly extras and last words.
« Reply #627 on: October 25, 2009, 01:55:03 PM »
and again... a totally unnecesary death at And then None causes me to face QED with just 2 bombs, I even had a nice death bomb on my first but epic failde before I could use the 2nd... I wanna do it sooo badly ._.

Kanako Yasaka

« Reply #628 on: October 25, 2009, 03:43:46 PM »
Odd, I thought Koishi was actually harder than Mitori, despite Mitori being the "Phantasm" version. :V

The stage, now that's a bowl-fulla'-rage right there. It doesn't help that my computer lags to 30FPS during Yuugi's first card. It also does that during some of Mitori's midspells and her version of Rorschach in Danmaku, so I feel like a cheap bitch when I capture them. ):
What really? I had to continue twice on her version of Release of the Id. I had no idea how it worked. Also, her version of Philosophy is ridiculous. :<  Subterranean Cucumber is fun though~ I almost captured it.

« Reply #629 on: October 25, 2009, 03:51:28 PM »
God I hate Mystical Dream Vine soooo much.  I think I can capture it, but then Meiling keeps on moving and it becomes impossible to do it.....
But besides that, I got to Stage 4, which COMPLETELY demolished me.  I died twice on the stage and twice on Patchy.

Sakuya wasn't much better, since her non spell cards on Hard are completely insanely harder than they were on Normal.  Otherwise, the only one that needed a bomb was Killing Doll.

I think I'm going to just bomb Remi's opener.  Her opener is so full of shit.  Well...  I guess I could stage practice it...  I dunno.  I don't even want to talk about the rest of the run :(.  Scarlet Meister walled me in and I didn't bomb :(  Doubt I could have taken on Scarlet Gensokyo 0/0 anyway.

Went to MoF Extra.  Those enemies that come up behind you are so full of crap.  I can't read four directions at once T_T

To burn off some steam, I tried MoF Stage 6 Normal Practice.  Didn't capture a single thing...  Except for Mountain of Faith (the spell card).  That card feels so easy now :V