Author Topic: CODE R: Gensoukyou Yori Ai Okome  (Read 3226 times)

Darth_Sirov

• Gensou Rounin
  • Profile Loading... Please Wait Warmly.
CODE R: Gensoukyou Yori Ai Okome
« on: August 25, 2013, 06:24:20 AM »
CODE R: Gensoukyou Yori Ai Okome or From Gensokyo with Love (so James Bond), is the new game by Blue Mica (same circle who made the 2010 platformer of Remilia's Heart Throbbing Adventure). This came out on C84, and is a Splinter Cell/Metal Gear Solid 3D Game that focuses on using stealth and avoid enemies, while using other equipments to traverse through the area.

So far, the game is nice, but controls are slightly sluggish, and small drop distance can often kill you (like running down stairs; it thinks you jumped from a certain height). Still trying to learn the controls and actions and haven't passed through area 1 yet. Though I could use some tips on what to do (there doesn't seem to be any english patch yet, though screenshots says there is).

CloverNaght

• Gotta hide in teh box..
  • FOEs r scareh
Re: CODE R: Gensoukyou Yori Ai Okome
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 11:43:12 AM »
Hit detection seems quite bad, so hard to meleeing someone with your kick /o\ (you have to be very, very close to even land a hit).
Also after my 2nd attempt at 1st stage, instead of playing the same stage i got sent into some desert-ish looking level without anything at all. Is this bug?
Behold the power of love instagibbing, ze!!~

Darth_Sirov

• Gensou Rounin
  • Profile Loading... Please Wait Warmly.
Re: CODE R: Gensoukyou Yori Ai Okome
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 01:27:34 PM »
Hit detection seems quite bad, so hard to meleeing someone with your kick /o\ (you have to be very, very close to even land a hit).
Also after my 2nd attempt at 1st stage, instead of playing the same stage i got sent into some desert-ish looking level without anything at all. Is this bug?

I did mentioned that the controls are quite sluggish and cumbersome. I also have gotten that Desert area, I assume that's a bug... the game didn't load the 1st area properly.