~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!
How to get to grips with Touhou - general hints, tips and advice!
<< < (29/31) > >>
Sonne:

--- Quote from: Cream Soda on April 05, 2016, 04:00:15 AM ---Unfocus as much as possible because this will make fairies appear more quickly. Try to cancel spirits and bullets with their explosion radius. Use level 2 spells as much as you can and try to maximize the fairies, spirits, and bullets inside the circle when you use it. As the match gains momentum there will be more opportunities to do this. Everything you need to know is here.

--- End quote ---
Thanks! I didn't know about the focus o:
I tried to search about it before but only found the guides of the two wikis. It's hard to find something about this game or people that still play :(
Catmusica:
In EOSD is marisa B good for if i just wanna 1cc the game for the first time? or is it harder to clear with her?
R.P.:

--- Quote from: Catmusica on August 06, 2016, 11:35:59 PM ---In EOSD is marisa B good for if i just wanna 1cc the game for the first time? or is it harder to clear with her?

--- End quote ---
Well based on my personal experience generally Marisa is a bit hard to use because of her fast movement speed that can make her hard to control and her narrow shooting range that requires you to be directly in front of the enemy to do damage but she balance this with her speed that made her able to chase the enemies compensating her's poor shooting range and an higher attack that permits her to quickly defeat enemies if she get them in her's shooting range. That's said Marisa b in EoSD is particular because of her's bomb master spark that makes a lot of damages and last longer than the others bombs, so to answer to your question, it depends: if you lose because it took too much time to defeat enemies and feel like your bomb don't last long enough she may be good but you still need to get used to her narrow shooting range and her speed, otherwise I suggest using Reimu a (I got my first 1cc with her) also for now avoid Reimu b: is a good shoot type but it got the hardest fight with Patchouli
Chill Observer:

--- Quote ---SA is probably the game you'll want to use bombs in most sparingly; it's like MoF, except minus the 1.00 buffer (it caps at 4.00), there's less chance of getting your power back from autocollect, and the bombs themselves are far weaker. Using too many is likely to hinder you at the very least, so only use them if you need them - having said that, it's still always better to bomb than to die.
--- End quote ---
I would argue that SA is still one of the most generous games bombing-wise, though indeed it has some of the weakest bombs in the series. Using power as bombs is too op.
LunarWingCloud:
Yeah SA has really stupidly weak bombs. SA isn't too stingy at least. It's certainly no EoSD in the department of skimping you out of resources, as long as you don't die on boss attacks you can get ton of lives.

Considering how difficult SA is compared to other games, you kinda need that. :V
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version