~Beyond the Border~ > Aya's Personals Section
UK and E-Mouse (Season 1)
<< < (36/36)
E-Nazrin:
Meh. It's really my own damn fault for getting afraid and worried over stupid things like failing to be externally entertaining here and feeling guilty about various other crap. We discussed some of that much already.

Of course, the real question is whether I'm actually depressed or using it as an excuse to be a worthless scumbag! Ugh.
UncertainJakutten:

--- Quote from: E-mouse on October 20, 2009, 02:20:18 AM ---Meh. It's really my own damn fault for getting afraid and worried over stupid things like failing to be externally entertaining here and feeling guilty about various other crap. We discussed some of that much already.

Of course, the real question is whether I'm actually depressed or using it as an excuse to be a worthless scumbag! Ugh.

--- End quote ---

I wish I could help you...I'm always willing to listen and talk, Mouse...

Even if we aren't lovers...we can be close friends if you'd like.
E-Nazrin:
I'm much more secretive than I'd like to be, especially about depressing topics. It's just attention whoring and me being unable to handle my own emotions. :/
UncertainJakutten:

--- Quote from: E-mouse on October 20, 2009, 04:44:02 AM ---I'm much more secretive than I'd like to be, especially about depressing topics. It's just attention whoring and me being unable to handle my own emotions. :/

--- End quote ---

It's not attention whoring if you tell someone who asks to listen.
E-Nazrin:
... touche.
Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version