~Beyond the Border~ > Aya's Personals Section
Gpop and Vic Viper (Season 1)
(1/3) > >>
helvetica:
This thread is for the lovely lady Gpop to resist the gentleman's charm of Sir Vic Viper.
Rin Kagamine:
Lady Gpop, I bring you exciting news!  After extensive talks with your father, he has agreed that in exchange for 2 of my father's vineyards and 3 teams of horses, he shall grant me your hand in marriage!  A dream I have yearned for years is finally to come true.  The deal is done, the ink is set; come come, I shall take you to town to buy your dress at once!  With haste with haste, a new life awaits!
Gpop:
Dear Sir Vic Viper,

I'm sorry, but I can not take your hand in marriage, for you see...I've already been taken away by another individual. Someone who isn't an inanimate object. You will not find me in my chamber or anywhere nearby, as by then I'll be long gone.

I've always hated my father and every decision that he's made up to now. And once I found out who you are, I can not express how disgusted and desperate he was to find someone else other than the one I TRULY love, whom he hates himself. And now he turns to a ship, a freaking ship. Ugh...

Please, do not try to find me. I'm quite happy with my lover.

From,
Lady Gpop
Rin Kagamine:
Dearest Gpop,

Love schmove, I'm a hero baby!  You wouldn't even be alive if it wasn't for me.  What better catch than the physical, not spiritual, savior of humanity? 

Also, my construction bankrupted an entire planet, effectively making me the richest being (person or semi-sentient spaceship) in the galaxy.  Money train's coming, why not get your seat?

Furthermore, it all depends on which Vic Viper you pick.  The originals are just spaceships with pilots, but as time went on, they became more and more advanced, moving towards sentience.  Some other Vic Vipers, like the Zone of the Enders version, can transform and become full-range.

I'm easily the most heralded, beneficial and advanced technology in the universe, and you're just going to let this opportunity slip by?  You better think about that.
Gpop:
Dear Sir Vic Viper,

Money isn't an option, as I'm not into such mind-corrupt things. If you really did love me, you'd sacrifice your entire self for me, and even then, I can not love you back.

I really couldn't care less about you transforming into whatever the heck you want. Thinking this reminds me of reasons why I don't watch mecha in general.

And why the hell did you bankrupt a country? You care about yourself and your wealth more than an entire planet? You selfish prick.

Hero? If I died, it would've been for the better. I would've died with my lover and get away from my bastard father. God I hate him even more just thinking about it. You just saved everyone for your own glory.

Besides, my true lover knows me a hell lot better than you. I'll let someone else ride you instead of me.

From,
Lady Gpop.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version