~Beyond the Border~ > Aya's Personals Section
TranceHime and Donut (Season 1)
(1/8) > >>
helvetica:
This thread is for the lovely lady TranceHime to resist the gentleman's charm of Sir Donut.
nintendonut888:
Hey Trancehime. We both like PC-98. We should get married.
nintendonut888:
Clearly your silence suggests a coy Trance. Well, I've seduced more than one hard to get maiden before, so don't think so highly of yourself! You are but a woman, unfit to match wits with the manliest of men! Now marry me, get in the kitchen and make me a sammich, bitch! >:(

I'm the greatest romancer ever.
trancehime:
Hey, you confectionary of a man you, I just got home from school and only found out about this just now, cut me some slack!

Anyway, well, all I can say is... your confidence may be your downfall!

--- Quote from: nintendonut888 on October 07, 2009, 03:27:01 AM ---Hey Trancehime. We both like PC-98. We should get married.

--- End quote ---

You shallow, shallow donut!

--- Quote from: nintendonut888 on October 07, 2009, 07:14:21 AM ---Well, I've seduced more than one hard to get maiden before, so don't think so highly of yourself! You are but a woman, unfit to match wits with the manliest of men! Now marry me, get in the kitchen and make me a sammich, bitch! >:(

--- End quote ---

Clearly you are not aware of how indifferent I am to petty courtings such as this. I don't think you're aware, so it needs addressing - you're going to have to work harder than that if you even plan to make even a small dent on the cage surrounding my heart~
nintendonut888:
Please tell me, fair maiden, your troubles and toils so that I may soothe them! I assure you that with enough time, I will taste the sweet taste of victory, the same as you will taste the sweet taste of my strawberry filling!
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version