~Beyond the Border~ > Aya's Personals Section
MJP and Muffin (Season 1)
<< < (2/8) > >>
Menorah Jams, Pham:
Why would I even want to give you the chance?  What trust do you think you have left?  You come out of nowhere, all bombast and self-importance, and the moment you get called on it, you deflate and get all wishy-washy? 

Puh-lease.  First impressions are the ONLY impressions, and perception is reality.  Your first impression is that of a boastful, impetuous braggadocio of the kind that died when cavaliers were on horses.  That doesn't fly in 2009, boy, and don't even presume to think that it merits you any favors that you recognize your failings.  If you realized you might have not done right, keep it in mind - for the NEXT girl you try to swoop up. 

If you're man enough to make a mistake, live with the consequences, and those are irrevocable.  I have no intention to give you oxygen if I had two tanks and you were drowning, let alone any second chances.  Just keep on slinking away in a navel-gazing puddle of apologies and self-reproach.  It seems to be the only thing you're good at and I'm sure a more doormat-shaped woman would be pleased to have you drip your wavering intentions and emotions ALL over them.  I for one am NOT. 
Dizzy H. "Muffin" Muffin:
Actually, don't you think you're blowing this out of proportion a bit?
Menorah Jams, Pham:
Do I sound like I care what you think about proportions?  If you can't deal with me, it's not my problem that you're incapable of coping with the fact that you're simply not wanted.  Live in the now.
Dizzy H. "Muffin" Muffin:
Fully understood in no way whatsoever, since it's not clear to me what you mean by "dealing with you" if you seemingly don't want any attention whatsoever.

Unless, of course, you're just being tsundere about it. :)
Menorah Jams, Pham:
Oh, so now I'm an archetype?  Now I'm just some character role designed to fill a niche fetish of nerds?  You don't have to ask me to treat you like the jerk you are if you want the tsun part, just don't expect the dere.  In fact, don't bother asking.  I wouldn't care if you did.

Before, I thought you were annoying.  Now I just think you're an undersocialized jerk. 
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version