~Beyond the Border~ > Aya's Personals Section
MJP and Muffin (Season 1)
<< < (8/8)
Menorah Jams, Pham:
Oh well, what the hell.  Babble away all you like.  You listened to me, I'll at least listen to you. 
Dizzy H. "Muffin" Muffin:
G-g-g-gotta return to the previous malnutrition, so that the hyperbole becomes adroit. Original retrophrenology notwithstanding, however, perseverence is disentangled. Touche on the visual grotto beyond the bicentennial euphoria. Therefore, we must disambiguate the sausage of our yesteryear. Absconding with delight, this perpetrates perpetation of perfection. Make the employment of fortitude regurgitate the flotsam and jetsam of Jetson. Anteriorwise, however, it will not fail. Knowledge becomes meaningless in a meaningless world. Entrancing this circumstance disrupts tachyons. You cannot comprehend the true form of Giygas's attack. Of course this will not use Thursday as a verb. Unless, of course, a classical Roman hero dispenses swift and merciless paper napkins. Understand, most importantly, that the schpadoinkle of the zucchini is in Greenwich with the Bouncing Bubbly Beverage of your choice. Never fear, however, for the the the the the underachievements of the taxicab axle are disrupted in the nether regions of the Netherworld. Derive, therefore, from the number six. Elementary elephantine electricians elevate Evanescence. Rejoice, for the 12 hour or 1/2 Day clock is an intended EVIL against humanity -- indicting every human on Earth as Dumb, Educated Stupid and Evil -- for imaginary Cubed Earth has 4 Days within simultaneous rotation. Stand on the -- wait. Timecube? Ah, how'd that get there? -- Never mind, it doesn't matter, nor in this context does it antimatter.
Dizzy H. "Muffin" Muffin:

Despair not, however, for you can simply read my secret message ...

... by reading the first letter of the first word in every sentence in every post I have made in this thread.

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UUUUUUP,
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOOOWWWWN
NEVER GONNA RUN AROOOOOUND AND DESERT YOU!!
NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRYYYYY
NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYYYYYYE
NEVER GONNA TELL A LIIIIIIE AND HURT YOU

Navigation
Message Index
Previous page

Go to full version