Author Topic: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 278646 times)

Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #390 on: May 31, 2019, 03:46:56 AM »
>"Well we have to work out exactly what's happening first, which is what I've been trying to do all day. Nobody seems to know much, the closest I've gotten is that I managed to get Yukari Yakumo to look into it. No idea how long that'll take though."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #391 on: May 31, 2019, 06:11:07 AM »
>"Well we have to work out exactly what's happening first, which is what I've been trying to do all day. Nobody seems to know much, the closest I've gotten is that I managed to get Yukari Yakumo to look into it. No idea how long that'll take though."

>Shou frowns, then she nods slowly. "I am sorry to hear it's giving you so much trouble. Isn't there something we could do?"

>_

« Reply #392 on: May 31, 2019, 07:21:07 AM »
>"No offense but I'd be pretty impressed if you worked it out. I've asked some very knowledgeable people. If I do need your help though, I'll be sure to ask."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #393 on: May 31, 2019, 10:07:02 AM »
>"No offense but I'd be pretty impressed if you worked it out. I've asked some very knowledgeable people. If I do need your help though, I'll be sure to ask."

>"That's not very encouraging," Shou says. "Can you easily sum up what you have learned?"

>_

« Reply #394 on: June 01, 2019, 01:22:29 AM »
>"Well, I seem to end up in an ocean that almost seems like it's Gensokyo underwater? If I move while I'm there when I reappear I've moved that amount in the real world too. There's a strange being there too, it didn't seem dangerous though and I got the impression it wanted to come back with me to Gensokyo. Patchouli reckoned that somehow all of this is probably somehow happening inside the Hakurei barrier. "
>"That's about all I know for sure really."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #395 on: June 01, 2019, 12:06:40 PM »
>"Well, I seem to end up in an ocean that almost seems like it's Gensokyo underwater? If I move while I'm there when I reappear I've moved that amount in the real world too. There's a strange being there too, it didn't seem dangerous though and I got the impression it wanted to come back with me to Gensokyo. Patchouli reckoned that somehow all of this is probably somehow happening inside the Hakurei barrier. "
>"That's about all I know for sure really."

>Shou nods and makes the face that she makes when she doesn't understand, but is doing her best regardless. "That sounds very dfficult. But you are alright, aren't you? You're not hurt?"

>_

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #396 on: June 01, 2019, 09:58:34 PM »
>Shou nods and makes the face that she makes when she doesn't understand, but is doing her best regardless. "That sounds very dfficult. But you are alright, aren't you? You're not hurt?"

>_
> "I am fine now,thanks sincerely for your concer, Shou - kind smile - not at all getting hurt,not yet and that does not seem to be entailed

> "With more details,as far as I have been pulled down to explore it is more like a fairly strong Spiritual&Self feeling of Pressure along some sinking and nausea just when I am getting pulled under and not while I am there,more akin an unexpected-unrelated bother which might develop in a pain-in-the-neck if  "Displaced" during delicate duties ; though I have an hunch and so does other like Yukari Yakumo and Patchouli Knowledge,and very likely the Baku Doremy Sweet, that there are deeper and trickier sides ,which might even be not-malevolent and accidental ".

> " 1 such side's that source of it all,by Patchouli unconfirmed but plausible statement,is Undetected around the Great Hakurei Barrier ".
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

« Reply #397 on: June 02, 2019, 02:26:14 AM »
>"Maybe I should fill in Byakuren on what I've learned while I'm in town."
>Do we ever eat at eateries in town, and if so how do we pay?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #398 on: June 02, 2019, 05:52:19 AM »
> "I am fine now,thanks sincerely for your concer, Shou - kind smile - not at all getting hurt,not yet and that does not seem to be entailed

> "With more details,as far as I have been pulled down to explore it is more like a fairly strong Spiritual&Self feeling of Pressure along some sinking and nausea just when I am getting pulled under and not while I am there,more akin an unexpected-unrelated bother which might develop in a pain-in-the-neck if  "Displaced" during delicate duties ; though I have an hunch and so does other like Yukari Yakumo and Patchouli Knowledge,and very likely the Baku Doremy Sweet, that there are deeper and trickier sides ,which might even be not-malevolent and accidental ".

> " 1 such side's that source of it all,by Patchouli unconfirmed but plausible statement,is Undetected around the Great Hakurei Barrier ".

>Either you have continued to lose her or she would rather be lost, judging from her expression. "That sounds very complicated," she says. "But you are alright otherwise?"

>"Maybe I should fill in Byakuren on what I've learned while I'm in town."
>Do we ever eat at eateries in town, and if so how do we pay?

>"I am sure she would appreciate that," Shou says.
>Not often. Sometimes you do, when you have a little spare time and spare coin.

>_

« Reply #399 on: June 02, 2019, 05:59:05 AM »
>"Yeah I'll be alright. The most danger I've been in today was running into the Yakumo cat, these episodes don't seem to be particurlarly dangerous."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #400 on: June 02, 2019, 06:58:29 AM »
>"Yeah I'll be alright. The most danger I've been in today was running into the Yakumo cat, these episodes don't seem to be particurlarly dangerous."

>"Hm, there's been nothing strange or worrying at all?" says Shou.

>_

« Reply #401 on: June 02, 2019, 09:34:48 AM »
>How stoic are we normally?
>Is Shou prone to worrying about people?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #402 on: June 02, 2019, 11:26:57 AM »
>How stoic are we normally?
>Is Shou prone to worrying about people?

>You like to not make people worry about you.
>Absolutely.

>_

« Reply #403 on: June 02, 2019, 11:39:41 AM »
>"It's strange all right, and I'd like to get to the bottom of it. But there's nothing to worry about, water is kind of my thing, it's not like I can drown or anything."
>Flash a reassuring smile.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 11:43:01 AM by Yaersulf »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #404 on: June 02, 2019, 11:48:10 AM »
>"It's strange all right, and I'd like to get to the bottom of it. But there's nothing to worry about, water is kind of my thing, it's not like I can drown or anything."
>Flash a reassuring smile.
at

>"Well, I suppose it is true, when you say it like that," Shou says. "Still, it is rather vexing. But I suppose it's not harmful for you."

>_

« Reply #405 on: June 02, 2019, 11:52:34 AM »
>"Yeah, it's easy to forget but when it comes to the sea I'm the thing to be scared of. Even if I'm not about that life any more."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #406 on: June 02, 2019, 12:08:24 PM »
>"Yeah, it's easy to forget but when it comes to the sea I'm the thing to be scared of. Even if I'm not about that life any more."

>Shou chuckles. "Then make sure they learn that lesson."

>_

« Reply #407 on: June 02, 2019, 12:24:54 PM »
>"Will do. Before I leave, how's Rinnosuke doing in your shop?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #408 on: June 02, 2019, 12:27:22 PM »
>"Will do. Before I leave, how's Rinnosuke doing in your shop?"

>"He's been doing very well," says Shou. "I think it's doing him some good to get back into what he knows."

>_

« Reply #409 on: June 02, 2019, 12:30:37 PM »
>"Great! Maybe you'll get some free time out of it too."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #410 on: June 02, 2019, 12:32:06 PM »
>"Great! Maybe you'll get some free time out of it too."

>"Well, I mean, it would be nice, at least for a little while..." Shou says.

>_

« Reply #411 on: June 02, 2019, 12:40:53 PM »
>"Anyway, I'll get Tojiko out of your hair. See you around."
>Turn to leave if Shou doesn't have anything more to add.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #412 on: June 03, 2019, 02:25:43 AM »
>"Anyway, I'll get Tojiko out of your hair. See you around."
>Turn to leave if Shou doesn't have anything more to add.

>"You know where to find me," Shou says, as you turn to leave.
>Tojiko floats in step with you as you depart.

>_

« Reply #413 on: June 03, 2019, 02:49:07 AM »
>Once we're out of earshot of Shou: "Sorry about that, there's still a bit of paranoia about you guys floating around."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #414 on: June 03, 2019, 03:34:18 AM »
>Once we're out of earshot of Shou: "Sorry about that, there's still a bit of paranoia about you guys floating around."

>"I had hoped for better," says Tojiko, "But it is to be expected."

>_

« Reply #415 on: June 03, 2019, 04:11:30 AM »
>"Long lives lead to long grudges unforunately. As I said to Shou, Yukari agreed to look into my problem. I think she suspects something but at the same time I don't think she's physically capable of explaining things without being needlessly mysterious. She asked me to deliver a message to the Scarlet Devil Mansion's maid in return, and while I was there I visited their library and asked Patchouli if she knew anything about all this. She did have some possibly related books but it would be a matter of going back and going through a bunch of old books."
>"If I go and fill Byakuren in on what's happened I imagine you won't want to come with me?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #416 on: June 03, 2019, 10:19:56 AM »
>"Long lives lead to long grudges unforunately. As I said to Shou, Yukari agreed to look into my problem. I think she suspects something but at the same time I don't think she's physically capable of explaining things without being needlessly mysterious. She asked me to deliver a message to the Scarlet Devil Mansion's maid in return, and while I was there I visited their library and asked Patchouli if she knew anything about all this. She did have some possibly related books but it would be a matter of going back and going through a bunch of old books."
>"If I go and fill Byakuren in on what's happened I imagine you won't want to come with me?"

>Tojiko nods along as you summarize your meeting with Yukari. "I'll guess the encounter with the cat happened around then?"
>"I can't imagine I'd be allowed in there."

>_

« Reply #417 on: June 03, 2019, 11:17:20 AM »
>Answer the question about Chen with:"Yeah, she was a bit too keen on keeping people out and wouldn't listen to me."
>"I reckon Byakuren wouldn't really mind actually, but I don't think the others understand that so yeah. How did your mission go by the way?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #418 on: June 03, 2019, 12:56:00 PM »
>Answer the question about Chen with:"Yeah, she was a bit too keen on keeping people out and wouldn't listen to me."
>"I reckon Byakuren wouldn't really mind actually, but I don't think the others understand that so yeah. How did your mission go by the way?"

>"Not unexpected from one of her minions..." She says as you explain the situation with Chen.
>"Well, Eirin was...nonplussed to hear the news tat it was all a big mistake."

>_

« Reply #419 on: June 03, 2019, 11:12:27 PM »
>"That's not surprising, I felt similar. I imagine Mai and Satono got an earful after we left."