~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!
Upload replays! - New Touhou Replay Database (Official Games + Uwabami Breakers)
<< < (4/5) > >>
Tom:

--- Quote from: CyberAngel on November 17, 2018, 08:41:21 PM ---DDC MarisaA and SakuyaA are detected incorrectly (as MarisaB and SakuyaB).

--- End quote ---

The incident has been resolved and all affected replays have been reuploaded.  PM me if you need the password for them
CyberAngel:

--- Quote from: Tom on November 18, 2018, 04:07:46 AM ---The incident has been resolved and all affected replays have been reuploaded.  PM me if you need the password for them

--- End quote ---

You missed MarisaA Easy replay. And uploads are just straight up broken now (not working at all and no error message given). Nevermind, it just lagged a bit. Thanks for your work!
Tom:
Uploads can take a few minutes to appear worldwide due to caching, you can force a reload by pressing [Ctrl]+[F5]
Tom:
Major update released!
+ Database Mode was added, which lets you search for replays by Game, Difficulty, Score, No-Misses, TAS etc
+ Keyword search added, which lets you search for replays via keywords in the comments (much like a search engine keywords can be specified in any order and will match up, even partially)
+ Violet Detector advanced decoding added, you can now see spell card names and day names (previously you would just see 8-2, 4-6 etc for stage names)
Tom:
Update Released
SA (Touhou Chireiden) Static English Patch runs now work flawlessly!  Previously their data would not be autodetected due to a slight difference in the replay format
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version