~Beyond the Border~ > Daiyousei's Cold Storage
CPSS6: A New Beginning - Reveal List Posted
<< < (161/162) > >>
Jq1790:

--- Quote from: HakureiSM on February 20, 2015, 01:58:07 AM ---Does weed even grow on Iceland

--- End quote ---
Remember, Iceland is actually covered in -green-(GREENLAND is the one full of ice) soo...
Tengukami:
The homegrow industry kicked off after the 2008 bank crash, one effect of which was smuggling in hash became too expensive. Some industrious folks smuggled in seeds from Holland (thanks Dutchies!), googled "grow room", and a new industry was born.
Helepolis:
Do note: Even if Weed is somewhat Legal to produce by companies in NL or 2 plants or so by citizens, it is usually done in glass houses with special conditions.

Edit:
Interesting update Ammy, exactly my thoughts. Here too illegal grow rooms tapping electricity and such are usually uncovered by the police. Like a whole attic full of weed plants.

HakureiSM:
Oh right, I learned about those when I read about several bitcoin mining operations getting raided by SWAT based on their power bills
Tengukami:
Fortuately the hillbilly police force here have yet to figure out how to use infrared sensors, and the electric company actually charges you an estimate based on your power usage the year previous.

Yes I know.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version