~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!
Gensou Shoujo Taisen You, Ei, Yume - Gameplay Translation into deep Dreams
<< < (180/181) > >>
Libra:
If you really want to Rally spam, it's a good idea to deploy Nitori for her PS that increases the effect of items by 50%, with that and Yuyuko using the PS that doubles healing item effectiveness, the Rose Cookies will restore 300 SP to Yuyuko (150 for Sakuya's Tea). Yuyuko can then further equip the Mystic Memory to reduce Rally's cost.
Nikkanoffun:
I finished the ?Dream? stage, and now I can say that Hard in CB most rather comparable to Normal in the original games. It was especially a pity to see that Meko lost almost 40kHP in her last three spellcards. And I think that SP regeneration is too much for this game, although I also noticed that they removed SP growth curve, and now at ~70-80lvl your characters have ~20SP more than in the original.
MQJinx:
Any way to beat Yuuka in the CB version of Chapter 60? My units didn't deal enough to finish her in one go and she casts Guts, Yell, and Wall every turn instead of only once like in the original.
Libra:

--- Quote from: MQJinx on October 06, 2019, 09:27:01 PM ---Any way to beat Yuuka in the CB version of Chapter 60? My units didn't deal enough to finish her in one go and she casts Guts, Yell, and Wall every turn instead of only once like in the original.

--- End quote ---
She always casted them on enemy phase 7, and then every player phase afterwards, that's not new to CB. You basically need to defeat her within 7 turns, since that's the only time frame she's realistically beatable. She'll also use them when she drops below 20% HP or smt, so keep that in mind too. I'd say defeating her really depends on whether you invested a decent bunch on the units you get,I personally mostly relied on Flandre, since she can easily deal a lot of the necessary damage: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/505604816391897089/612755845528420420/unknown.png
seki108:
Has anyone else experienced this bug?  In 1.0.6 (and now still in 1.0.7), Hot Blood doesn't affect the main unit if a sub pilot casts it.  It's happened with the Primsriver Sisters (Merlin), Palaquin Ship with Murasa as captain (Rnnosuke),  Ichirin  (Unzan), and the Three Fairies of Light (Star when using Assault).  I'm assuming this is a bug and not an intended nerf.   
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version