~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!
Looking for fully unlocked .dat donations!
<< < (4/5) > >>
Zil:
It's Iffy's, just to be clear. All I did was clear Extra with Eiki.
Shimatora:

--- Quote from: Zil on February 22, 2014, 07:41:15 PM ---It's Iffy's, just to be clear. All I did was clear Extra with Eiki.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I know - shall I just credit Iffy?
Zil:
You may as well, I'd say. I only have one score on it and it's by no means my best. Whatever you think.
chirpy13:
PCB.  If someone wants to make clean score.dat files you can repack your game's dat files (th07.dat, th08.dat, etc) with these ecl files using touhou toolkit and run through the games on a blank score.dat.  You'll end up with 0/1 cap rate on everything but I don't think that's really a big deal.  Only thing would be changing the timers and boss lifebars for PCB since you'd need to get caps for Phantasm.  Setting all lifebars to 100hp or something would probably do it.  I can't be bothered to mess with it myself though, since it takes a few hours to edit all the stages and I really don't feel like it.
Mero:
I already had a backup of Lunatic clears of SA, so I just did the rest of the difficulties (except Extra, but I don't think that would be a problem)
Done on SpoilerAL for invincibility and Cheat Engine to lock Score and Hi-Score on zero, so most cards have 1/1 spell stories, except for some where I left the game idle or bombed to speedkill
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version