Author Topic: Tales of Phantasmal Land Redux (NOW RECRUITING PLAYERS FOR INCIDENT!)  (Read 213011 times)

Re: Tales of Phantasmal Land Redux (WIP D&D-style RPG)
« Reply #810 on: December 26, 2012, 02:45:30 AM »
hey foxtide you were the one who said they would be willing to do character drawings right. so i was wondering if u could do a drawing of my character.

« Reply #811 on: December 26, 2012, 03:41:54 AM »
hey foxtide you were the one who said they would be willing to do character drawings right. so i was wondering if u could do a drawing of my character.
ya that's me.

I've got finish of my bio (it'll probably be tomorrow maybe) then I'll look at yours, zork's and Yugian's since they asked.

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #812 on: December 26, 2012, 01:54:48 PM »

I'm still gonna be drawing everyone's characters, weather they ask me or not :V

ya that's me.

I've got finish of my bio (it'll probably be tomorrow maybe) then I'll look at yours, zork's and Yugian's since they asked.
Cos it's always nice to see your characters dawn in other people's styles I always say.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 02:24:31 PM by Zork787 »
Livestream Artstreams|Youtube
3DS Friend Code: 0748-2156-8970

« Reply #813 on: December 27, 2012, 03:26:41 AM »
I'm still gonna be drawing everyone's characters, weather they ask me or not :V
Me to I'm just starting with you three.

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #814 on: December 27, 2012, 05:31:13 PM »
Me to I'm just starting with you three.

ah ok, though you wouldn't mind posting your character sheet, I don't remember if I ever got yours or not?

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #815 on: December 27, 2012, 08:43:47 PM »
Well, Suzu's primary is also a prototype, so it's to be expected. I know that something in that sort of vein that showcases her casual sadism would be a good fit.

On the topic of the HibikiArt though.
Holy damn. :o

Also; Why must this blizzard be such an annoyance.
This Snow. This Snow. This Snow is an eyesore. [Flips the freaky-freak out while shouting about snow]
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

« Reply #816 on: December 28, 2012, 12:41:29 AM »
ah ok, though you wouldn't mind posting your character sheet, I don't remember if I ever got yours or not?

here, my bios only like 1/4 done and I have to name her still.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #817 on: December 28, 2012, 12:44:33 AM »
Freaky, that kid's a LOT like another character I made for the same game as Suzu. I've been meaning to port her to Phantasmal Land as well really.
Well, one difference, Yours is a knife, mine's a sword.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Genso

• Worldly Illusion
  • まかせろぜ。
« Reply #818 on: December 28, 2012, 01:51:28 AM »
Freaky, that kid's a LOT like another character I made for the same game as Suzu. I've been meaning to port her to Phantasmal Land as well really.
Well, one difference, Yours is a knife, mine's a sword.
I think we discussed this here before but, didn't we set a limit on characters until later, 2/3 maximum.

here, my bios only like 1/4 done and I have to name her still.
It's really interesting so far and makes me wonder more and more about your character's origin. Good luck with writing the rest.

Also, Hanzo, Foxtide-san, Sol-san, do you guys have a skype? Conversing on skype will be a little easier for everyone I think.

« Reply #819 on: December 28, 2012, 01:53:38 AM »
my parents have skype. they might let me use it but i dont have an account

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #820 on: December 28, 2012, 01:55:11 AM »
I think we discussed this here before but, didn't we set a limit on characters until later, 2/3 maximum.
I agree, besides, Ikari actually mentioned this already a while ago.

I have a favor to ask out of all of you guys ;_;

Please limit yourself to 2, at maximum 3 characters for now. I'll never be able to keep up with all of you if this goes on Dx

Mind I point out the date that's makred on the quote., Just wanna throw that out there

Genso

• Worldly Illusion
  • まかせろぜ。
« Reply #821 on: December 28, 2012, 02:05:13 AM »
my parents have skype. they might let me use it but i dont have an account

It's free so it shouldn't be too much of a problem for them. If you need help, just ask.

« Reply #822 on: December 28, 2012, 07:45:47 AM »
It's really interesting so far and makes me wonder more and more about your character's origin. Good luck with writing the rest.

Also, Hanzo, Foxtide-san, Sol-san, do you guys have a skype? Conversing on skype will be a little easier for everyone I think.

Thanks I'll need it the Physical act of writing/ typing is difficult for me at best.
getting skype is on to do list.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #823 on: December 28, 2012, 03:15:24 PM »
Well, it's more as an exercise in fleshing the kid out as a character. I mean, all she's got going for her right now is that she's an Artificial Tsukumogami created by Suzu, and was made from a Hazanken.
Y'know, that mythical sword you can only swing once, but it can cleave even a mountain. Too bad it ended up to be a cursed one. Which means she's probably just as unbalanced as Flan is.

And Ikari, you know I've got a Skype, I already got in touch with you that way.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

The Hating Hater

• What's the deal?
  • YO~!
« Reply #824 on: December 28, 2012, 04:55:23 PM »
I finally finished up my second character. Now my third is coming up soon.

Yugian

• Humble Blacksmith
  • If the soul preserves, Then Limits dont Exist.
« Reply #825 on: December 28, 2012, 06:01:02 PM »
Cavestory +, why u betray with yer music.
cry in a corner.

...Oh, how are things progressing here?  :derp:

Genso

• Worldly Illusion
  • まかせろぜ。
« Reply #826 on: December 28, 2012, 10:58:15 PM »
I finally finished up my second character. Now my third is coming up soon.

First up, LOLIs AHOY! The ability is really interesting and is actually one of my stock abilities that I even thought about using for this. Just a note on what I noticed about this power myself: It's subjective depending on the thinker's/speaker's knowledge, which means that if something is in reality a lie but for so whatever reason the person believes it to be true, then it'll be perceived as true by the viewer. As long as the opposite is not known, then the real answer can be obscured. However, in another sense, the asker can perceive anything as a truth or lie question and can get valuable information in a roundabout manner. Try to think of strategies to use when doing this, it may help in the long run. The character is very cute though, I have a feeling she'll get along with everyone just for the sweets thing. I mean who doesn't like sweet food (thank you evolution)!

EDIT: forgot to post something. I was bored so I drew a random sketch so I ended up drawing Zork's character, Yuzuki. I should note that I SUCK at drawing curly hair, so yeah, I drew Yuzuki with somewhat wavy and straight hair instead. Sorry Zork for making your character my test subject for practice. m_O_m
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:09:37 PM by Genso »

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #827 on: December 29, 2012, 02:39:05 AM »
Yuzuki would probably kill you if she saw you have lolified her XD

« Reply #828 on: December 29, 2012, 09:08:52 AM »
hay Zork I can't find a post with Yuzuki's Sheet attached?(I went back to about page ten)

found one on 11 wheres the most resint
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 09:11:33 AM by FoxTide »

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #829 on: December 29, 2012, 10:04:17 AM »
these should be the most up to date. and Have the ref image I drew too

Also, as for her Constellation Orbs, generally what she does with these is during combat she'll summon em and they essentially allow her to use her more powerful danmaku and spell cards, and when she uses one, it'll shatter and she'll need to resummon it. As for there appearance, they're about the size of a Football (Soccer ball to you Americans), the orb itself is the colour of the night sky and each one depicts a different constellation or Zodiac sign, though she usually has a maximum of 12 summoned at once, but they can be a mix of any kind of constellation or zodiac sign or any other kind of star formation that you would find on a star chart.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2012, 10:11:35 AM by Zork787 »

« Reply #830 on: December 29, 2012, 11:26:04 AM »
thank you.

Yugian

• Humble Blacksmith
« Reply #831 on: December 29, 2012, 07:05:49 PM »
...So hey, actual question. How are we going to run the game? like, once everyone is past planning and character sheet? Are we doing this thread style? skype call? Overlords secret chamber in the back room in which the monsters of the underworld play poker?

Genso

• Worldly Illusion
  • まかせろぜ。
« Reply #832 on: December 29, 2012, 07:27:59 PM »
...So hey, actual question. How are we going to run the game? like, once everyone is past planning and character sheet? Are we doing this thread style? skype call? Overlords secret chamber in the back room in which the monsters of the underworld play poker?

We probably have to wait until after New Years when Ikari comes back to find out.

Ikari

• I'm just so charismatic
  • It's turning into derp
« Reply #833 on: December 30, 2012, 02:36:40 AM »
*bashes head against a wall*

So many things going on. So close to finally being able to play the game.

And I played Terraria like a madman upon receiving it. I'm a horrible person, but goddamn, it was fun.

Eeeeeeeeh....... Uuuhhhmmmmmmmm....

No idea. Probably using the chat use of Skype, since it allows players to send me questions or stuff during the game without everyone seeing it.

Speaking of which, here's a short list of who I know so far is "ready to play". I may have forgotten someone, or you may have no idea what is missing, so just post your finished Character Sheet and say that you're ready.

So far, characters who are finished;
- Kake Josei (Sagus)
- Misora Hinonami (Sol)

The Hating Hater

• What's the deal?
  • YO~!
« Reply #834 on: December 30, 2012, 05:32:08 AM »
Mostly done with this character. Now I just need to work on all the Spell Cards my Characters will have and I'll be done.

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #835 on: December 30, 2012, 05:38:09 AM »
Mostly done with this character. Now I just need to work on all the Spell Cards my Characters will have and I'll be done.

Absolutely lovely. Her traits are great, and I find the character very interesting.

edit: You listed her lives / bombs as 3 and 4 respectively, but it's actually 4 and 3. I did the change for the one I saved, might want to do the same.

Side note, your bard character was almost done. I think the only thing left was the spellcard(?), and the traits. (They had names, but no effects)
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 05:41:20 AM by Ikari »

The Hating Hater

• What's the deal?
  • YO~!
« Reply #836 on: December 30, 2012, 07:17:33 PM »
There we go. Everything for Merodi. I haven't got the values done since I'm not really sure about them.

Yugian

• Humble Blacksmith
« Reply #837 on: December 31, 2012, 06:12:55 AM »
Hey Ikari. Whats your steam?  :3

Skype sounds good!

Also, my finished character sheet was two pages ago i think... i dont remember you having a problem with it so...
RELINK

http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=13885.0;attach=30482

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #838 on: December 31, 2012, 07:40:49 AM »
Holy- Well that's a major brain derp from me. I knew your character was completed, but it looks like I didn't put it in the list. Aren't I just the strongest smartest?

My steam? It's a SECRET :I

Ok, it's not. It's http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198007092103/

Don't... Just don't ask any questions about my profile. It's a funny short story involving a creepy brony. Oh and my best friend's ex-girlfriend.

There we go. Everything for Merodi. I haven't got the values done since I'm not really sure about them.

I'll probably have to nerf/upgrade some spells and stuff. I'll PM it sometime.

Yugian

• Humble Blacksmith
« Reply #839 on: December 31, 2012, 07:44:05 AM »
Holy- Well that's a major brain derp from me. I knew your character was completed, but it looks like I didn't put it in the list. Aren't I just the strongest smartest?
smarter Stronger then Cirno!

Don't... Just don't ask any questions about my profile. It's a funny short story involving a creepy brony. Oh and my best friend's ex-girlfriend.
PFT-*Coughing, hacking lung*

Y-you dont know how tempted i am to ask... but i wont, because you asked.