Author Topic: Tales of Phantasmal Land Redux (NOW RECRUITING PLAYERS FOR INCIDENT!)  (Read 213303 times)

Re: Tales of Phantasmal Land Redux (WIP D&D-style RPG)
« Reply #540 on: December 19, 2012, 10:33:20 PM »
and for there safety.

In other news heres my Character Sheet so far

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #541 on: December 19, 2012, 10:36:07 PM »
Ooh, this I like. I'll have to orient all my characters though. I can tell you that Minako's probably damn close to Nitori's rating.
Sure, she's neutral towards them, and occasionally gives shelter to the occasional traveler, but she is a Youkai of some power, with all that entails. (Haha, 'tails'.)
After all, she's a rather Youkai-ish youkai, so she has her own fits and quirks. You can't fool yourself into thinking that she runs on the same thought trains as a human. (Unsurprisngly enough, the same can be said of yours truly.)

Hibiki's pretty much roomies with Okuu in the Unknown/Unknown department. Given how the only humans she's had contact with at all are Sakuya and Marisa.
And, in the words of da Orkz, "dey ain't 'xactly normal 'umies."

Suzu...Well, she's pretty much roomies with Hina and Murasa. She's not exactly friendly in general after all.
And the Spider I'm working on...Well, let's just say that she's on the same register as Yoshika and Satori(Oddly enough, I always saw Satori as more the mildily anti-social sort, due to her ability.).
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #542 on: December 19, 2012, 10:37:10 PM »
This would be an amazing idea. We could also put the Aya/Hatate Articles, the scenarios, etc.... We could even do it before the pdf, as a compilation of everything we have here would be great. I am getting lost in all the character sheets ;__;

YOU ARE DEM GENIUS.
I try :V

Aya and Hatate's commentaries made it ever so disturbing too.

Quote from: Aya Shameimaru
The shirikodama, with its eye-watering stench, isn't that bad
if it's dried out. Even so...how many humans were sacrificed to
create this many shirikodama? This is something of endless interest.
Quote from: Hatate Himekaidou
Eek, shirikodama~! These are way stinky~!
I wonder if she's actually a gourmet. I mean, she eats delicacies like these.
But I think meat is totally better than that offal kinda stuff.

Dude thats creepy
Spoiler:
I appologise in advance for this one but the quote just works plus I cant find a better response :V
Livestream Artstreams|Youtube
3DS Friend Code: 0748-2156-8970

Ikari

• I'm just so charismatic
  • It's turning into derp
« Reply #543 on: December 19, 2012, 10:44:15 PM »
My subconcious are screaming at me to change the subject, as we're derailing to a VERY dangerous end.

I dare you to read Ammy's survey thread in Dai's storage.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #544 on: December 19, 2012, 10:47:10 PM »
Dammit Ikari, what is it with you and Shirikodama? Are you a Kappa or something? :V
Yah, that's exactly what I'll think of you as. Some kappa putzing around on the internet.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #545 on: December 19, 2012, 10:49:46 PM »
My subconcious are screaming at me to change the subject, as we're derailing to a VERY dangerous end.

I dare you to read Ammy's survey thread in Dai's storage.
I was actually about to say that, when we actually get around to making the wiki, are we gonna make it a wikia wiki or a mediawiki wiki in a simmilar fashion to the touhou wiki, personally I prefer the mediawiki style as it has a more professional look to it overal, but thats just my opinion.

Though probably what we should be discussing at the moment is Youkai magicians since, s we found out a few pages ago, theyre a lot more complex of a Youkai type than we first though so going over them from scratch seems to be in order.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 10:52:02 PM by Zork787 »

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #546 on: December 19, 2012, 10:50:31 PM »
Satori and Yoshika are at the no friendship for very different reasons than being mean.

Satori is anti social and avoids every contacts, rather than actively hating humans.

Yoshika is dumb.

Dammit Ikari, what is it with you and Shirikodama? Are you a Kappa or something? :V
Yah, that's exactly what I'll think of you as. Some kappa putzing around on the internet.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh.

I was actually about to say that, when we actually get around to making the wiki, are we gonna make it a wikia wiki or a mediawiki wiki in a simmilar fashion to the touhou wiki, personally I prefer the mediawiki style as it has a more professional look to it overal, but thats just my opinion.

When I read that, I almost choked mentally due to the lack of periods.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #547 on: December 19, 2012, 10:52:44 PM »
Well, when you consider that the Spider I'm working on isn't a Tsuchigumo, but rather, a Jorogumo, it kinda makes snese for her to be on the more hostile end of the spectrum.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #548 on: December 19, 2012, 10:54:12 PM »
Then that would be low or very low, instead of no friendship. No friendship means you just don't give a damn about them in every sense.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #549 on: December 19, 2012, 10:56:31 PM »
Well, she regards them more as food than anything else. It's like how people regard fish, or cows. They're just there, and something that's coincidentally tasty.
(Surprisingly, she actually isn't ascribed to any one fragment in particular. You might say she's the 'Inner Darkness'.)

Oh an unrelated note, have some cute.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #550 on: December 19, 2012, 10:57:37 PM »
Then I'd go for low friendship level and high danger level, if I were you.

« Reply #551 on: December 19, 2012, 10:58:05 PM »
the human friendship level is almost necessary weather they'll let you through the gates (Keine lets you know it whereabouts)

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #552 on: December 19, 2012, 10:59:47 PM »
the human friendship level is almost necessary weather they'll let you through the gates (Keine lets you know it whereabouts)

Not at all. Yuuka's friendship level is at the most ridiculously low level you could imagine, as well as her danger level, yet she goes in and out to buy stuff or shop.

A lot of factors depends on your entrance to the human village.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #553 on: December 19, 2012, 11:00:09 PM »
Well, she's immensely unfinished, but I can provide what I do have done of her.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #554 on: December 19, 2012, 11:03:59 PM »
When I read that, I almost choked mentally due to the lack of periods.
I've been up for almost 24 hours now, your grammar would start to get crappier than normal if you had been up for that long too :V

As for me, I'll try getting Yuzuki's spell cards done tommorrow and start writing out my other characters sheets too.

though Yuzuki has Low Friendship and Very High Danger Level since, while she can Tolerate Humans, if they annoy her too much, she just does to them what she did to those Villagers in her bio but she outright refuses to eat Humans as she just find eating humans plain disgusting, why you might ask, due to the tiny bit of her humanity that remains within her, although that is slowly fading as it is.

And yet despite that she still finds time to go to the human village to shop, though Keine always keeps an eye on her when she does :V

As for Yuuka, she'll generally just leave you alone unless A: You pester the hell outta her or B: You damage her sunflowers even a tiny bit, if you do the latter, consider yourself as good as dead

Seriously would you want to piss off someone who give you that kind of look?
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 11:06:29 PM by Zork787 »

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #555 on: December 19, 2012, 11:06:44 PM »
I have a favor to ask out of all of you guys ;_;

Please limit yourself to 2, at maximum 3 characters for now. I'll never be able to keep up with all of you if this goes on Dx

I've been up for almost 24 hours now, your grammar would start to get crappier than normal if you had been up for that long too :V

My grammar never ever changes, not even when I am dead tired.

It always remains as it is; Mediocre/crappy!

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #556 on: December 19, 2012, 11:12:29 PM »
These are more creative exercises than anything else. I'm doing it because it's fun.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #557 on: December 19, 2012, 11:18:07 PM »
My grammar never ever changes, not even when I am dead tired.

It always remains as it is; Mediocre/crappy!
Haha, I wish my grammar didn't fluxuate depending on how tired I am XD

I have a favor to ask out of all of you guys ;_;

Please limit yourself to 2, at maximum 3 characters for now. I'll never be able to keep up with all of you if this goes on Dx
Aww, but I got so many character ideas I wanna do D:

But in all seriousness, 2/3 characters would be a good idea for now, though that did make me wonder about something.

Player Created NPC's, essentially characters that we create, but don't actually play as, I remeber you said something about this a while ago, something like you had so many characters you turned a few of em into NPC's or something.

Like I had an idea for a NPC that could open portals to other dimensions that others could pass through, think Yukari's gaps but instead of manipulating borders, he/she would just open portals to other dimension's, including the Outside world, though what I was thinking was that from time to time, some kind of monster from another dimension would get through these portals from time to time and that could create an incident or something, essentially, the character would be used as Incident creation fodder :V Though this wouldn't happen that often as Yukari would have assigned Ran to Keep an eye on this character to stop them from constantly opening these portals, but that just an example I came up with on how it could work?

These are more creative exercises than anything else. I'm doing it because it's fun.
tru dat!

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #558 on: December 19, 2012, 11:20:26 PM »

That, I agree it is. But it's hard from my point of view to differentiate "real/playable" characters from the "for fun" characters. @__@ Anyway I'm not asking you guys to stop having fun, but at least not to post every character sheet and then expect me to remember them all xD My memory is already horrible as it is.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #559 on: December 19, 2012, 11:22:19 PM »
So just save 'em into Player-Based Folders. Problem solved. That way you can consult the most recent editions even when you don't have a connection to the net.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #560 on: December 19, 2012, 11:24:34 PM »
Here is a darwing of my character the one I intend to play with.

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #561 on: December 19, 2012, 11:24:49 PM »
So just save 'em into Player-Based Folders. Problem solved. That way you can consult the most recent editions even when you don't have a connection to the net.

That's exactly what I'm doing. And it's even divided in ''Users'' folders. (Like Hanzo folder, etc.)

Now I need help.

...Who made Misora, the wind-controlling Crow Tengu monk again?

Here is a darwing of my character the one I intend to play with.

Did you draw it yourself?

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #562 on: December 19, 2012, 11:26:44 PM »
That'd be Sol35 methinks.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #563 on: December 19, 2012, 11:29:19 PM »
Did you draw it yourself?
Yes. I've got be above average at something right?

Sagus

• Spin, Hina, spin
  • Spin like there's no tomorrow
« Reply #564 on: December 19, 2012, 11:30:09 PM »
As for Yuuka, she'll generally just leave you alone unless A: You pester the hell outta her or B: You damage her sunflowers even a tiny bit, if you do the latter, consider yourself as good as dead
She does enjoy annoying the crap out of everyone too, though. Just look at every interaction she has with everyone else.
And she can be creepy as hell too... her encouter with Mystia on the poor bird's scenario in Phantasmagoria comes to mind ("Sunflowers spin and spin, body blow~♪ And that's where the bird is fried in spices~♪")
Peketo's Drawing Stuffs
Despite the name, it's mostly 3D models.

My fanfics.

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #565 on: December 19, 2012, 11:31:35 PM »
That's right, thanks.

Well, folders and characters organized.

We have officially 7 people interested in the game, and who are currently making a/some character(s).

Yes. I've got be above average at something right?

I like it  :D It's pretty good.

She does enjoy annoying the crap out of everyone too, though. Just look at every interaction she has with everyone else.
And she can be creepy as hell too... her encouter with Mystia on the poor bird's scenario in Phantasmagoria comes to mind ("Sunflowers spin and spin, body blow~♪ And that's where the bird is fried in spices~♪")

Yuuka's profile gave a good view of her; She rubs you off the wrong way because creeping out people and pissing them off, knowing all too well it's all empty threats, is just amazingly fun.

I can relate.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #566 on: December 19, 2012, 11:33:39 PM »
Yeah, that's why, along with Yukari and Remi, Yuuka's one of the characters I identify with.
...Now if only I had a Ran of my own to handle the more tedious stuff for me....It'd give me more time to mess around, that's for sure.

...Come to think of it, I'd make a damn good Youkai. I already think like one as it is.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #567 on: December 19, 2012, 11:41:37 PM »
We all have a bit of youkai inside of us. I can hear my inner Koishi at all time in my mind.

I swear one day she'll make me jump out a window and scream ''THE GLOOMY FREEDOM OF LOVE!'' while taking the Glico pose.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #568 on: December 19, 2012, 11:46:58 PM »
About all I'm missing in being a Youkai is the whole eating habits, the magic, and the fact that I'm still Human.
It's kinda like I'm a Youkai trapped in a Human's body. Kinda weird when you think about it.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Genso

• Worldly Illusion
  • まかせろぜ。
« Reply #569 on: December 20, 2012, 12:00:44 AM »
I'm gone for such a short while and there's an explosion of replies. There's so much I want to say but I won't because it will take to long. Instead I will say this, "Love the drawing foxtide, now if only I could draw like that."