Author Topic: Tales of Phantasmal Land Redux (NOW RECRUITING PLAYERS FOR INCIDENT!)  (Read 213003 times)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: Tales of Phantasmal Land Redux (WIP D&D-style RPG)
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2012, 01:13:41 AM »
How about awarding CP by accomplishing bonus goals set by the GM when doing a certain mission for someone or something?

That's pretty much exactly what I was getting at! :D
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2012, 01:14:48 AM »
True, that's indeed a very good idea.

*snaps his fingers*

How about awarding CP by accomplishing bonus goals set by the GM when doing a certain mission for someone or something?

So basically CP are XBox Live Achievements? :V

Ikari

• I'm just so charismatic
  • It's turning into derp
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2012, 01:16:38 AM »
So basically CP are XBox Live Achievements? :V

They are gained through *bonus* achievements. And in small quantity >u>

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2012, 01:18:33 AM »
They are gained through *bonus* achievements. And in small quantity >u>

Ah.

I'm still going to write them down on my sheet with ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED next to them and you can't stop me. :getdown:
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 01:20:10 AM by Purple-haired Pacifistic Pasuhead »

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2012, 03:46:13 AM »
(god damn I spent too long playing NSMBU :V)

finally too a proper look at the character sheet, though I'm still inthe midst of converting one of my pre existing Touhou OC's, I just though that when youve finished making all the info that's gonna be used on the sheet, perhaps the actual sheet could be arranged and done in photoshop/gimp simmilar to this DnD sheet I found after a little google search

Only our sheet will be Touhou Themed of course and (possibly) be in colour? :P

Also apparently that "Kinsey" bos is related to the characters sexual orientation /shrug
http://www.glasswings.com.au/comics/unicornjelly/dndchar.html read it here for yourself

Alright, uploaded the sheet to imageshack so it shouldnt be borking now :V
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 03:52:53 AM by Zork787 »
Livestream Artstreams|Youtube
3DS Friend Code: 0748-2156-8970

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2012, 09:10:46 PM »
So far I've gotten a few things taken care of, I just need to getsome clarification on a few things, which might already be here to begin with.
I'm mostly after that one Kitsune trait, the one where they get better stats the more tails they have. The guidebook says they get more Skill Points based on the tails. with 8 tails having 15 instead of 12 I think. Or they might just get a bonus 15 points, I dunno.

EDIT: Here's what I have so far for the Kitsune in question, I'm not sure if I can get improvements in the stats area due to her being an Eight-Tailed Fox or not with the bonus SP(If it's even still a thing), but there are a few areas that are a bit lower than I'd like 'em.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 09:23:30 PM by Hanzo K. »
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2012, 02:08:54 AM »
right now I'm actually designing one of my Touhou OC's in the form of a drawing, then I'll write out the actual character sheet when I'm done. :V

The Hating Hater

• What's the deal?
  • YO~!
« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2012, 02:59:17 AM »
Hanzo led me here and I find everything really interesting. Complicated, but interesting. There are some changes that I disagree, but they're really minor. However, you're doing a great job.

Also making character

Genso

• Worldly Illusion
  • まかせろぜ。
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2012, 05:31:21 AM »
hmmm.....Seems interesting as of late. I still gotta read all the rules and stuff (only about 152 pages left  :derp:), but I decided to make a character. I'm not exactly sure how the stats part works so I need some help on this. Also I decide to do "youkai," so do I need to include spellcards, traits, and abilities? (I have them already, just wasn't sure if I should add them here.

Anyway, here's my character: 迷要 影御 (Maiyou Kagami) [*note it's "last name, first name]. And sorry for the long and somewhat overly-dramatic biography.

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2012, 07:54:25 AM »
Nice to see more people interested in this. The more the merrier :V

Also I've pretty much got my characters design sketched and inked, I'm just trying to come up with a design for her staff, and I can't think of anything! D:

Genso

• Worldly Illusion
  • まかせろぜ。
« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2012, 08:21:03 AM »
If u think of the staff as something like a "spear" with a jewel or something at the base of the "blade," it's a little easier to come up with something. For example, an ivory-colored staff topped off with a crescent moon with a blue brooch in the center (held in place by 3 small "sticks" [for lack of a better word]) with a "spearpoint" at the top of the crescent. Then add a single angel-like wing from the base of the top of the staff that curves inwards on the pen part of the crescent. Or something like that. It's easier to be spontaneous thinking in a different view.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2012, 05:18:04 PM »
So, got another character hammered out mostly. Still need to riddle out how to allot the FP and such.
So far though, she's a rather nicely-designed one thus far, I just need to resolve her appearance and build fully. I do have it hammered out that she's roughly the same height as Remi though. (Which actually factors into her relationships and background.)
I'll be putting the profile here as well, once her physical look and clothing appearance is hammered out. I'll tell you guys right now though, that I've put a LOT more detail into this one than I have into the Kitsune from before.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 05:19:52 PM by Hanzo K. »
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2012, 05:31:04 PM »
So many questions @__@

Only our sheet will be Touhou Themed of course and (possibly) be in colour? :P

Yeah, I aim for that <3

EDIT: Here's what I have so far for the Kitsune in question, I'm not sure if I can get improvements in the stats area due to her being an Eight-Tailed Fox or not with the bonus SP(If it's even still a thing), but there are a few areas that are a bit lower than I'd like 'em.

Yeah, I forgot about that. I'm probably gonna take it out because it limits the age you want your Kitsune to be. I guess Kitsunes should get a bonus in cunning and a bonus in illusion spells. How much they'll be is still to be determined.

Also I decide to do "youkai," so do I need to include spellcards, traits, and abilities? (I have them already, just wasn't sure if I should add them here.

You get a bonus +5 FP (which is basically a ''do whatever you want to do with them" currency), so you'll have more things to decide later, when the spellcards, spells, etc. will be added to the character sheet.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2012, 05:57:36 PM »
I actually have no trouble with the age limit. Makes it more believable.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2012, 06:10:33 PM »
I actually have no trouble with the age limit. Makes it more believable.

I meant that as in ''What if someone wants to make an older Kitsune but doesn't care much for the tails bonus, and doesn't want to put all of his fandom points into it?''

Age by itself already gives your character experience and knowledge, that's already pretty interesting  :3

P.S.: Would a +2 Cunning and +2 to rolls when casting an illusion work as a racial ability? It could be named... ''Illusionary Tactician''?

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2012, 06:15:34 PM »
So how're those rules coming along, got any updates for us? :P

P.S.: Would a +2 Cunning and +2 to rolls when casting an illusion work as a racial ability? It could be named... ''Illusionary Tactician''?
Sounds resonable to me, though I don't have any actual experience with P&P RPG's so I wouldn't know :V

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2012, 06:26:31 PM »
Reasonable-sounding, yeah, but the original trait also gave bonus skill points, in addition to boosting charm.
It feels like a pretty important thing for them, come to think about it. Maybe leave that particular feature in, but as a GM Rule similar to the Youkai/God/Satori classes?

Besides, it's pretty fun to do research on history to make things mesh up.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #107 on: December 08, 2012, 07:01:47 PM »
Reasonable-sounding, yeah, but the original trait also gave bonus skill points, in addition to boosting charm.
It feels like a pretty important thing for them, come to think about it.

Skill points are kinda removed, as I'll make it less number-like, and more human like. For example, you'll have to learn said thing you want to be good at, and practice, instead of just saying ''herp derp, I put 10 fandom points in it, I am now a master blacksmith.''

Charm point bonus is a bit more loosely related to the Kitsune than the illusions and intelligence, so I substituted the charm bonus by the spell bonus. The problem is, if I put all three (charm, cunning, illusions), the Kitsune will be OP, but if I put back the Fandom Point cost, I take out the chance of some players to make an old Kitsune without paying all their fandom points.

To even top that, removing cunning or illusions is pretty much not an option, as it's the very definition of a Kitsune. So, hopefully you don't mind the charm bonus being removed.

Anyway, here's my character: 迷要 影御 (Maiyou Kagami) [*note it's "last name, first name]. And sorry for the long and somewhat overly-dramatic biography.

Love the character. The biography was really interesting too. I like those kind of stories  :D One little thing, you forgot to allocate your stats (or you haven't chosen yet), so just put them in a post whenever they're ready and I'll edit your character sheet. (Which I saved)

Here's what I have so far for the Kitsune in question, I'm not sure if I can get improvements in the stats area due to her being an Eight-Tailed Fox or not with the bonus SP(If it's even still a thing), but there are a few areas that are a bit lower than I'd like 'em.

Read it, loved it as well. *thumbs up*

Death by fox tails suffocation doesn't seem so bad  :P

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #108 on: December 08, 2012, 07:11:25 PM »
Okay, so I still have about...7 FP to work with then? She's also a work in progress. And what a piece of work she is! To quote Phoebus from The Hunchback of Notre Dame, "What a woman!"
("Isn't it only natural that I be that way dear~?"(Oh be quiet already and go eat your tofu.("Ah~! I had almost forgotten about that~!"(Speaking of which, I'm hungry too.))))
Also, I was referring to the bonuses from the number of tails being up to the GM. For example, if someone wants to be a nine-tailed one, they'd better make a damn convincing argument that they can pull it off.

Aaaanyhow, would you mind precisely explaining how skills like Cooking and such work in this rework?
Like, does it make sense for a certain sort of character to have a certain skill at a certain level when they 'make their debut'?
For example, the Vampire I mentioned earlier is trying to learn how to brew the right cup of tea(to use an example from the book itself), so it stands to reason she has a certain ranking in Cooking. (Her stats are even influenced by her very nature, just to make things more believable.)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 07:14:34 PM by Hanzo K. »
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #109 on: December 08, 2012, 07:22:17 PM »
I guess it is possible to make a ''higher class'' character by using FP with, as you said, damn good reasons, so it's still pretty loose. What I mean is that you do not have to pay FP to get tails-related stat bonuses, but you can still do it. Besides, your character has a lively past, so it would be weird for her to start at the same level as everyone else. (As unfair as it sounds, it's the hard truth of Gensokyo; some people are just born better <3)

I believe I could allow a specialization to be chosen, and to thus begin as a novice in a specific skill, like cooking, for no costs. Anything better than that (starting as a journeyman, or even a master) will require FP costs during character creation. (Except for humans, as explained earlier.)

Cooking skills would be pretty easy to level though; Buy and read recipes books, practice a lot, try to learn from chefs, etc.

Included Ikari's character sheet, since you guys made and shared yours. :P

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #110 on: December 08, 2012, 07:29:51 PM »
Whoa, that's a pretty cheerful-yet-heavy backstory. I guess I'd better share that Vampire I've been working on then if I'm gonna keep up!
Given her history with the scarlets(a fact I touched upon earlier), and the fact that she's trying to learn from Sakuya herself, would it make sense for her to start with Lv3 or so in Cooking?

It's still largely a work in progress, given her lack of a physical form as of right now, and the Spellcard itself is subject to change.
But all in all, she's a pretty sad character when you think about it. I guess a lot of young Vampires have some kind of trauma or something to work past.
It's obvious that Remi and Flan may well have. (Also, as noted in the section of the background detailing relationships, she and Flan do not know of each other.)

I also reworked and enhanced the Kitsune's profile the other night as well, while I was working on the Vampire.
Come to think of it, she's a LOT like Caster from F/SN. The Kitsune I mean. Even if she's got more of a Rider feel. (To the point that I consider Rider's Image Song to be a tune that expresses her character quite well.)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 07:54:22 PM by Hanzo K. »
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #111 on: December 08, 2012, 08:08:51 PM »
Whoa, that's a pretty cheerful-yet-heavy backstory.

Add to that the subtle implication that using magic taps into his mental disorder, and thus eating away his sanity bit by bit, which won't affect him until it's too late and turns him into a blood-crazed monster, and you've got a happy story.  :D

Given her history with the scarlets(a fact I touched upon earlier), and the fact that she's trying to learn from Sakuya herself, would it make sense for her to start with Lv3 or so in Cooking?

Yeah, it does. In fact, I'm just gonna do this right now.

SKILLS

Skills aren't passive abilities or spells or techniques, but rather your character's ability at doing mundane things like drawing, tailoring, cooking, etc.

There is multiple levels of skills, and they are grouped into categories, each of them bringing bonuses.

You create your character with 5 skill levels to distribute, while the maximum level you can reach with this method is 3.

0 - 1  Novice: Gives no bonus to your rolls.

2 - 3 Apprentice: Gives a +2 bonus to your rolls related to that domain.

4 - 6  Journeyman: Gives a +3 bonus to your rolls, and allows more complicated things to be made, as well as increasing the quality by a noticeable amount.

7 - 9  Expert: Gives a +4 bonus to your rolls and reduces the time it requires you to accomplish something to 66%, as well as GREATLY increasing the quality of your accomplishments.

10  Master: Gives a +5 bonus to your rolls and allows insanely hard or complicated things to be made or accomplished. Also makes the time required to accomplish your tasks become 33%.

Domains

Domains are different kinds of skills. Each domains are part of a Domain Set, which has 3 skill domains.

Art
- Creative: Drawing things out of nothing but your imagination and expressing yourself. Can be sold.
- Copying: Drawing things out of things you see or remember, allowing them to be sold AND act as map/proof/picture of something.
- Building: Creating art out of any material. Harder to learn than the two aforementioned domains.

Nourishment
- Gourmet Food: Your ability to make high-class recipes that are sure to tickle the fancy of the rich and pretentious.
- Nutritive Food: Your ability to make food that, while not high-class, are sure to fill an empty stomach and give energy to keep up with Gensokyo's crazy antics.
- Drinks: Your ability to make and mix any drinks with the purpose of enjoying the taste or getting smashed. Unrelated to alchemy.

Social
- Lying: Your ability to make up a convincing lie on the spot without even thinking about it or having a prepared alibi.
- Charming: Your ability to butter up your words to manipulate others and make them appreciate you more.
- Presence: Your ability to look good and noble, making those around you believe you are part of a royal family and treat you as their superior without getting to know you.

Nature
- Taming: Your knowledge in how to calm down animals and turn them into your loyal pets. Takes a long time.
- Gardening: Your knowledge on how to plant things and take care of them to grow some great harvests.
- Herbology: Your ability to recognize specific plants and mushrooms, knowing how to gather them and use them for other purposes.

Magical
- Alchemy: Your ability to mix ingredients and potions to create potent liquids or powders with specific effects.
- Lore: Your ability to recognize specific spells and types of magic while knowing their strengths and their weaknesses.
- Enchanting: Your ability to make and seal enchants on items and weapons while detecting pre-existing enchants.

Literature
- Writing: Your ability to write texts and make them good in whatever genre you're writing.
- Reading: Your reading speed and ability to comprehend and remember specific aspects of a book that some may miss.
- Deciphering: Your ability to pierce through a code and understand encrypted messages.

Stealth
- Sneaking: Your ability to hide in the shadows so that no one notices you, or to escape and hide from a threat.
- Quick Hands: Pick-pocketing people without them noticing, grabbing a nearby object without getting caught or even slipping something in someone's drink when they look away...
- Agility: Your reflexes and ability to avoid and prevent traps from activating or hurting you, or to recognize them before they even activate.

Creation
Tailoring: Your ability to make clothes and such out of specific materials.
Forging: Your blacksmithing abilities. Pretty simple, right?
Working: Building things out of your own hands, like chairs, tables, a house, etc.

NEW: Medical
Pharmacology: Making medicines of all kinds, knowing witch ones to prescribe and how to identify them.
Physiology: First aid, setting broken bones, closing wounds, doing surgeries and diagnosing physical problems.
Psychology: Counselling, diagnosing mental health issues and providing therapy.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 11:42:10 PM by Ikari »

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #112 on: December 08, 2012, 08:25:06 PM »
That looks good. So how precisely do Domain Sets work? Do you just sink points into the domain itself, and they give you levels in the respective skills?
Or do you have to specifically choose a set one from a domain?

Also, what's your thoughts on the reworks I did to two of my characters?

As well as that, how are we approaching Bad Endings? Personally, I'd just like to see a bad ending during an incident as a sort of "Well, I'm all tapped out. Seeya at the afterparty I guess!".
While one not during an incident is more of an "Oof...Looks like that's all I can do today, time to turn in."
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 08:27:02 PM by Hanzo K. »
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #113 on: December 08, 2012, 08:29:15 PM »
That looks good. So how precisely do Domain Sets work? Do you just sink points into the domain itself, and they give you levels in the respective skills?
Or do you have to specifically choose a set one from a domain?

Sorry, it was explained very awkwardly xD

Basically, as you've seen, there are Sets. Ex: Art, Nourishment, etc.

Each sets has 3 skills. Ex: Nourishment - Food, Art - Creative, etc.

You have 5 points to put wherever you want to level up a specific skill by one level. (Up to a maximum of 3)

For example, Nameless Fairy could have as her starting skills;

Creative Art level 2
Taming Animals level 1
Magical Lore level 2
Sneaking level 1

The sets are really just there for practical purposes of not having to look through a bazillion skills to find the one you search.

edit: hah, forgot to answer you ^^;

Also, what's your thoughts on the reworks I did to two of my characters?

They're great! You're good at making varied interesting characters.

As well as that, how are we approaching Bad Endings? Personally, I'd just like to see a bad ending during an incident as a sort of "Well, I'm all tapped out. Seeya at the afterparty I guess!".
While one not during an incident is more of an "Oof...Looks like that's all I can do today, time to turn in."

I kinda changed the bad endings a bit. Once you reach 0 lives, you black out, waking up a few hours later with 1 life, so you can go back home to finish the day.

It's meant that way to make a clear difference between fun duels and REAL battles where the winner is guaranteed to get what he wants. (going through a door, taking something from you, etc...)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 08:32:23 PM by Ikari »

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #114 on: December 08, 2012, 08:34:39 PM »
Okay, that makes sense. How exactly is having Magic approached though? Given how my Kitsune used her own abilities to adjust her cavern home to her own liking, it stands to reason she'd have at least Earth Cantrip.

Also, what's your thoughts on the Vampire in particular?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #115 on: December 08, 2012, 08:38:55 PM »
Also, what's your thoughts on the Vampire in particular?

Well, one thing particularly stood out to me, and I figured I should probably point it out.

As I stumbled on the words ''While Satori are generally feared and despised by most of Gensokyo, Hibiki has no qualms about them.'', I was a bit surprised, but then I read on and realized that a Satori's best friend is one who cannot or dislikes speaking and has nothing to hide, which fits your character perfectly. Thumbs up for thinking of that.

Okay, that makes sense. How exactly is having Magic approached though? Given how my Kitsune used her own abilities to adjust her cavern home to her own liking, it stands to reason she'd have at least Earth Cantrip.

That's the next thing on my list. As you can imagine, it's quite a heavy piece of work. It'll look a bit like the skills, that is, put together in sets, but being different categories altogether.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #116 on: December 08, 2012, 08:44:06 PM »
I made sure to clarify that Matter in fact. In fact, there could be a pretty good comedy team born from Hibiki and a Satori. (Given that, despite her general nature as a blank, she has quite a dry sense of humor. Much like my own at times. Likely the Tsukkomi, if it wasn't for her general inability/reluctance to speak.)

So, what did you like about the characters, and what did you dislike about them?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

« Reply #117 on: December 08, 2012, 09:04:35 PM »
I found this topic to be highly interesting and the fact that i love tabletop rpgs really helps that fact so i thought i would think up a character
here is the link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/81zw1zv9rk4qcx7/misora%20hinonami%20oc%20chracter%20sheet.txt
its a dropbox link so its huge

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #118 on: December 08, 2012, 09:06:13 PM »
Minako Yukishiro

Pros
- Interesting backstory; it's always fun to have a character who simply has a past without it explaining it's entire life. (Like mine for example ._.)
- Simple and well-made (If that makes sense?); It's not an overcomplicated character with a bazillion mary sue-ism qualities and faux flaws (Oh I'm lol-clumsy, aren't I just quirky!?), but a real, believable character; every details fits with another, making an interesting being.
- I'm sorry, the Nitori Vs Momiji drinking game made me laugh just by imagining how drunk they end up being.
- Realistic relationships; There is one thing I hate with passion, and it's the ''My character is like, best friends forever with this other character, like it would sacrifice itself for my character''. Your relationships (and that includes Hibiki) aren't exaggerated, but actually makes sense.

Cons
- OMG UR CARACTER SUK IN NARUTO TEH KITSUNE HAZ 9 TAILZ SO ITS BETER Couldn't help myself.
- Maybe expand a bit more of her means of attacking? Phantasmal Land's battle style will be some sort of mix between Touhou from the shooting games AND from the fighting games, so more details on how she intends to fight in a duel would be welcome.

Hibiki

Pros
- Interesting variant of the shy, quiet girl. *thumbs up*
- The stats are very interesting. Kudos for making a play on her personality through her abilities.
- You did something incredibly rare, and that is to make your character part of the SDM faction without going full blown-out ''I'm loved by everyone there, I am their new GOD :I'' Sounds stupid, but god knows how many people did that in their fanfictions.
- You even thought of the ''Where was she during the EoSD incident?'' thing. Good job. (Again, it's often forgotten >_>;)

Cons
- Uncompleted when it comes to appearances and powers. Probably doesn't count as a con though, but that's all I have.

Note: Spellcards must have a description, to know what the character is throwing at his opponent and how it'll affect his surroundings.

Example: [Destruction Sign - Rain of Apocalypse]
Round 1: 2 volleys
Round 2: 2 volleys
Description: A huge orange glyph appears in the sky and breaks, revealing a portal which rains fireballs unto the surroundings for a while.

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
« Reply #119 on: December 08, 2012, 09:40:32 PM »
Whoa, that's a pretty cheerful-yet-heavy backstory. I guess I'd better share that Vampire I've been working on then if I'm gonna keep up!

It's still largely a work in progress, given her lack of a physical form as of right now, and the Spellcard itself is subject to change.
But all in all, she's a pretty sad character when you think about it. I guess a lot of young Vampires have some kind of trauma or something to work past.
It's obvious that Remi and Flan may well have. (Also, as noted in the section of the background detailing relationships, she and Flan do not know of each other.)

I also reworked and enhanced the Kitsune's profile the other night as well, while I was working on the Vampire.
Come to think of it, she's a LOT like Caster from F/SN. The Kitsune I mean. Even if she's got more of a Rider feel. (To the point that I consider Rider's Image Song to be a tune that expresses her character quite well.)

God damn I'm jealous of your story writing skills, doubt I could ever some up with a backstory as in depth as that (I don't write fanfics for a reason ya know :P)

and my god, in the the time it's taken me to design and draw one character (due to my lack of being able to describe clothes in detail I just prefer to draw an image of the character) you guys have made several, I REALLY need to pick up the pace.

I made sure to clarify that Matter in fact. In fact, there could be a pretty good comedy team born from Hibiki and a Satori. (Given that, despite her general nature as a blank, she has quite a dry sense of humor. Much like my own at times. Likely the Tsukkomi, if it wasn't for her general inability/reluctance to speak.)

So, what did you like about the characters, and what did you dislike about them?
Once I give your character sheets a proper read, I've only skimmed over them due to me trying to focus on designing my own character (I blame coming up with a staff design, which I've said "srew it" to for the time being the reason it's taken me so long to actually get the picture done :V

Speaking of which, maybe an optional thing could be that, instead of describing what your character looks like, you could instead have an image of the character? though this option would only be useful for people who can either actually draw, or can get someone to draw for them. so I dunno? :V