Author Topic: Spell Card Collection Translation Version 0.04 (Thanks RobinLSL Edition)  (Read 5640 times)

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
So yesterday I found out about the Danmakufu ph3 script simply called "Spell Card Collection." For some reason I decided to do a rough translation (read: machine translation plus translation liberties) of the spell cards and some of the menu items in the game. As such, the translations are not 100% accurate, but at the very least they carry a similar meaning to the original Japanese in most cases.

Version 0.02

Version 0.03

Version 0.04

Change Log:

0.01- Basic rough translations, but names in main gameplay mode are translated as well as about roughly half the spell cards or more.

0.02- All spell cards roughly translated, some menu elements translated, text size reduced to prevent text overlapping.

0.03- Fixed some translations, credit goes to Soichiro and his friend for the updated translations on some cards.

0.04- Ported over pretty much all of the wiki translations (credit goes to Gilde IIRC, also thanks to RobinLSL for reminding me this is a thing I should update)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 02:40:01 PM by Validon98 »
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

KaiserKnuckle

• You better stop,
  • and think about what you're doing
    • Music interests and whatnot
Re: Spell Card Collection Translation Version 0.02
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 10:18:58 PM »
What do you know? I actually have been doing some translations for this with some slight help from a friend of mine, myself.

If you want, I can PM you some corrections of certain spells or something like that.

I'm also planning to make a THWiki page of this on my own, but that's not related much at the moment.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 10:27:47 PM »
That would be helpful for fixing some of the rougher translations AKA anything that wasn't pure katakana. :V

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 11:31:23 PM »
Alright, Version 0.03 is now up in the OP. Thanks to Soichiro for the updated translations. As a disclaimer, I didn't use all of them, as either they had the same meaning as what I had but I went with my translation because of the way it sounded (Youmu's fourth card, for example) or we translated it the cards the same way.